Sponsored Giveaway: Southern Fabric!
Please let me introduce to you one of my lovely blog sponsors, Southern Fabric! Y'all know what a fabric addict I am (if not click here to take a peek at my studio!) and this shop does nothing to help me break my addiction one bit. Audrey, the owner of Southern Fabric, has impeccable taste when it comes to fabric lines, designers, and everything in between. You can buy fabric by the yard, precuts like fat quarters, charm packs, and jelly rolls as well as patterns for clothing, home decor and children's toys. If you love fabric this shop really is for you!
Here are some of my favorites that Southern Fabric has in stock right now:
Oh, the colors! I have to admit that I just adore every fabric line that this mother/daughter duo comes out with...seriously the cutest mother/daughter team in the business!
Umm, need I say more? The hilariously funny blogger and freaking talented quilter, Vanessa Christensen now has her very own line of fabric and it is AWESOME! The colors will knock your socks off.
Southern fabric also carries Serenade by Kate Spain! And right now they are offering 30% off all yardage from this line...woot! I see Christmas pressies in your future!
And of course Southern Fabric has just about every designer pattern you are looking for...Amy Butler, Heather Bailey, Betz White, and Anna Maria Horner just to name a few!
Well, now that I have made you want to spend every penny of your money in this shop, let me go on to tell you how even more awesome Southern Fabric is because they are offering an amazing giveaway for y'all today!
Want to win a 10 Fat Quarter Bundle of Cuzco by Kate Spain
I thought you might!
To enter:
Tell me if you are making any holiday gifts this year...and if so what are you making!
For more entries (please enter one comment per extra entry please!)
1. "Like" Southern Fabric on Facebook, here!
2. "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook, here!
3. Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest, here!
Oh, and one more thing! Southern Fabric is offering 10% off storewide until the end of the year (excluding sale items!) if you use the exclusive coupon code: tenpercent at checkout!
Good Luck!
Give away ends Wednesday, December 19 at midnight!
XOXO,



270 Comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 270 of 270-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 5:48 AM
-
MerMarty said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 7:35 AM
-
MerMarty said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM
-
MerMarty said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 7:38 AM
-
MerMarty said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 7:39 AM
-
Little Miss Moneybags said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM
-
Little Miss Moneybags said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM
-
Little Miss Moneybags said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
-
Little Miss Moneybags said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
-
Amira said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
-
Amira said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
-
Amira said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
-
Amira said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:09 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:10 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:13 PM
-
The Chat and Chew Supper Club said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM
-
The Chat and Chew Supper Club said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM
-
The Chat and Chew Supper Club said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:44 PM
-
The Chat and Chew Supper Club said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:44 PM
-
The Chat and Chew Supper Club said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM
-
Debbie said...
-
- December 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM
-
RaisingCropsAndBabies said...
-
- December 16, 2012 at 5:26 AM
-
Pattij said...
-
- December 16, 2012 at 7:31 AM
-
Pattij said...
-
- December 16, 2012 at 7:31 AM
-
ulala said...
-
- December 16, 2012 at 3:00 PM
-
Ali said...
-
- December 16, 2012 at 4:49 PM
-
Ali said...
-
- December 16, 2012 at 4:49 PM
-
Borboleta said...
-
- December 16, 2012 at 6:39 PM
-
Anna said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 8:39 AM
-
Jess & Dave said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM
-
Jess & Dave said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM
-
Jess & Dave said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM
-
Jess & Dave said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 1:32 PM
-
Lindsay said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM
-
Lindsay said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM
-
Lindsay said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM
-
Lindsay said...
-
- December 17, 2012 at 7:48 PM
-
Nikki said...
-
- December 18, 2012 at 12:34 PM
-
Nikki said...
-
- December 18, 2012 at 12:34 PM
-
Nikki said...
-
- December 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM
-
Nikki said...
-
- December 18, 2012 at 12:36 PM
-
schaurer's said...
-
- December 18, 2012 at 8:07 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 18, 2012 at 9:17 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 18, 2012 at 9:18 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 18, 2012 at 9:19 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 2:27 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 2:28 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 2:31 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 2:33 AM
-
Christy Johnson said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM
-
Christy Johnson said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM
-
Christy Johnson said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
-
Christy Johnson said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
-
Borboleta said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM
-
Julie said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 7:48 PM
-
Julie said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM
-
Julie said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM
-
Julie said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 7:52 PM
-
Julie said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM
-
Courtana said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM
-
Domestic Diva said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 19, 2012 at 11:10 PM
-
Nalas said...
-
- December 20, 2012 at 1:10 AM
-
Nalas said...
-
- December 20, 2012 at 1:10 AM
-
Nalas said...
-
- December 20, 2012 at 1:11 AM
-
Nalas said...
-
- December 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 270 of 270
I'm making several zippy wristlets for my daughter's tween school friends!
Karen kambrogi@comcast.net
One of the gifts I'm making this year is a wine cork wreath for my mom's kitchen. Thanks for the giveaway!
Following you on pinterest! (http://pinterest.com/mermarty/)
Just liked you on fb. (Marty Musser)
...and I like Southern Fabric on fb! (Marty Musser)
I've got three quilts in the works!
I liked Southern Fabric on Facebook!
I follow you on Pinterest!
And I liked you on Facebook!
I am just getting into sewing so not making anything this year (still practicing)!
I like southern fabric on fb
I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB
I am following you on pinterest!
We are making homemade ornaments for teachers and relatives!
planeboy17@yahoo.com
Liked Southern Fabric on Facebook
planeboy17@yahoo.com
"Like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook
planeboy17@yahoo.com
Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest
planeboy17@yahoo.com
I'm making fabulous little clutch purses for all my girlfriends, and polar fleece hats for my daughter's friends. It's been so much fun and a great use for my leftover fabric.
I LIKED Southern Fabric on Facebook
I follow you on Pinerest.
I am following you on Facebook.
I am following Southern Fabrics on Facebook.
I have been sewing up a storm: pillow cases, mug rugs, stockings, a few rag quilts, zipper pouches, stuffed animals, ear warmers, and gift bags for the gifts to go in. I love making gifts instead of buying them.
I made felt food (breakfast and lunch sets) for my Baby Girl.
For my 3 boys' stocking stuffers, I made felt dinosaur playmats rolled up with a package of dinosaurs from the $Tree store.
For my nephews and nieces, I sewed themed pillowcases wrapped around a coordinating themed dvd. And then made homemade playdough sets. For baby nieces, I crocheted a baby blanket and made some reversible dresses and a circle skirt.
For me for Christmas (yes, you heard that right), I'm trying to work on mama cloth and grocery tote bags in my "spare" time. With 4 kids, 5 and under, this is not working out so well. As the me things keep getting replaced with whims my boys want (like fleece blankies and whatnot)!
betsywright06@hotmailcom
I'm making dress up clothes for my granddaughter and her doll!
Evin5 at aol dot com
I am a Facebook follower!
Evin5 at aol dot com
I'm making a cushion for my baby room
I made a number of pouches/purses, insulated trivets, and a lap quilt - I plan on doing much more variety next year!
I like Southern Fabric on Facebook too, thank you again!
Hi Maggie! I'm making scarves for my mum and two of my sisters (using some of your patterns!) and legwarmers for my little sister who is 8 years old. I also plan to knit for my husband and stepson, but these presents will only be ready way after Christmas!
I am learning to sew, so winning a bundle of fat quarters would be great!
Have a lovely Christmas :)
I made a quilt for my best friends new baby :) Thanks for the great giveaway!
making a messenger bag and some crayon rolls
liked SF on facebook
Like Smashed Peas & Carrots on facebook!
following SP&C on pinterest
I made my son's teachers a set of cards sewn to look like lined paper.
I liked Southern Fabric on FB.
I like your blog on FB.
I follow you on pinterest.
I am making some of my family door wreaths!!
I like Smashed peas and carrots on Facebook!
I like Southern Fabrics on Facebook!
I also follow you on pinterest!
I made some zipper bags for Christmas gifts!! kss2305(at)gmail(dot)com
Following you on Pinterest
I already liked you on FB & LOVE your blog!
I liked Southern Fabric on FB
I have made a mini quilt and a table runner using Christmas fabric
I like Southern Fabric on Facebook (jdgunthorpe at yahoo dot co dot uk)
I like you on Facebook (jdgunthorpe at yahoo dot co dot uk)!
I like you on Facebook (jdgunthorpe at yahoo dot co dot uk)!
I love making gifts for Christmas and in fact one of those gifts came from a tutorial on your blog for the burlap placemats- my mom and sister are going to love them!!
christy.owens81@gmail.com
Fan of Southern Fabric on Facebook! (Christy Owens Johnson)
christy.owens81@gmail.com
Fan of Smashed Peas on Facebook! (Christy Owens Johnson)
christy.owens81@gmail.com
Following you on Pinterest! (Christy Owens Johnson)
christy.owens81@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
Made some Christmas stockings, finished my daughter's tshirt quilt, and hoping to sew a few pairs of mittens tomororw.
Thanks for a fun giveaway!
Julie
Also liked Southern Fabrics on facebook....their fabrics are incredible!
Thanks!
Liked Southern Fabrics on facebook...their fabrics are incredible!
Thanks for a fun giveaway!
Like Smashed Peas and Carrots on facebook too....thanks for sharing such fun shops!
Also a pintrest follower....thanks for all the neat things you share!
Making some pillow covers for the playroom makeover!
I'm making scrapbooks of photos.
lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com
I like Smashed Peas and Carrots of facebook.
I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest.
I'm making subway art for family this year.
i liked your facebook page :)
following you on pinterest (and instagram :)
liked southern fabrics on facebook
the only thing i mae/am making this year are modge podge match boxes and treat bags for my son's class
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home