Cute, Cute sun dress! And what a sweetie modeling it! It means a great deal to be at home in your neighborhood. You cant tell a book from its cover these days. "The Broke 4 Ranch" will be hosting a Virtual Blog BBQ, hosted by yours truly, Thoughts on a Blog. I hope you will come join us! Invitation is posted on my blog.
Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!
I'm a wife and a momma to 2 little ones, one boy and one girl...so far. I love all things mommy! I love crafting, sewing, knitting, baking, cooking, decorating, and even doing laundry! My blog is all the adventures we do as a family as well as all the things I have made for them!
3 Comments:
So cute! Love the stripes on the bias and her poses!! :)
Cute, Cute sun dress! And what a sweetie modeling it!
It means a great deal to be at home in your neighborhood. You cant tell a book from its cover these days.
"The Broke 4 Ranch" will be hosting a Virtual Blog BBQ, hosted by yours truly, Thoughts on a Blog. I hope you will come join us! Invitation is posted on my blog.
I love this dress!! My daughter did too, guess I will be making one.=) http://bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home