Smashed Peas and Carrots

Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Baby Things

One of our friends, Diana, just had herself a little munchkin and I thought I would make her some things for the new babe. Little Vincent is now the proud owner of a carseat blankie perfect for those midwest winters, some burp cloths so he doesn't mess up his momma's clothes after he eats, and a giraffe stuffed taggie which is probably one of my most favorite patterns that I have made and I actually created myself...so proud! I hope they enjoy the new things and little Vin grows up to be as wonderful as his momma is cause we think she is pretty great!

Baby Vin's carseat blanket

Burp cloths

A matching set

The gift package...made with love!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Do you have a tutorial for the burp cloths?

October 12, 2009 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger mommabear said...

Jeni-I don't have a tutorial for the burp cloths...yet! I'll try to have one done in the future sometime...these last few weeks of October are super busy here, but I'll see what I can do!

October 12, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home