Smashed Peas and Carrots

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Fruit Dip

OK, as promised, here is the recipe for the sweet dip that I made for our Halloween Bash. This dip had some majorly rave reviews and many people wanted the recipe. It is super easy to make and tastes like a pumpkin pie without the crust...nummy in the tummy! A sweet treat to make that's healthy to boot! Need a nice and festive dip option for your Halloween party? Well then, let's get to makin' it!

Pumpkin Pie Fruit Dip

1 smaller sized can pureed pumpkin (not the ginormous sized one AND not the pumpkin pie mix!!)
1 brick of softened cream cheese (use 1/3 less fat to keep it nice and healthy!)
1 1/2 -2 cups powdered sugar
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp cinnamon

Mix all the above ingredients together in a large bowl. If you have a mixer, use it so you can get all the lumps out. That will make it nice and smooth and pretty looking! If you want you can gut a miniature pumpkin (like I had my husband do) and serve it in there so it's all festive and such.

Serve with apple slices, bananas, graham crackers, nilla wafers, ginger snaps...basically all things yummy!

Now, just watch your party guests go wild for a perfectly matched fruit dip to the season!


Looks oh, so good!



Just right for a Halloween Bash

Perfection!


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer @ The Craft House said...

This looks and sounds yummy!

Pumpkin is a fruit? I never knew that. Ha!

Thank you for the recipe!

October 24, 2009 at 11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks delicious, I posted this on my blog, I hope you don't mind. I put a link pointing back here. I was just too yummy to not share!

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

November 1, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home