Smashed Peas and Carrots

Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog Swap with A Little Tipsy

So, today I am doing another blog swap-a-roo, yay fun!! Come see me over at A Little Tipsy today, I'm pretty positive you're going to like what you see!!

Also, if you are looking to enter the Echos Art Jewelry Give Away...click here!

:: :: ::

Hello There! I am so excited to be here on Smashed Peas and Carrots today! Mommabear is amazing and I can't wait to try her glazed fabric ring tutorial!

Michelle, from A Little Tipsy here, taking the wheel for the day!


Nope not drunk (what a relief you will not be taking your tour with a drunk driver), I may or may not be a bit clumsy though.

A little about me, I am a SAHM with one crazy two year old boy and a big geek for a husband (don't worry, he calls himself a geek). I love keeping busy and sharing all my projects and adventures whether they be Holiday decor or discovering how to get permanent marker off granite counter tops.

Here are a few of my favorite projects as of late. Everything below has a tutorial so you can make it too:

I recently did a whole week dedicated to fun baby things I made for my brand new niece. Here are a couple of highlights.













This last project is technically from last year, but with Easter coming up I thought I would throw it in anyway!Chenille stem Easter flower arrangement



I recently made this No Sew Burlap Easter Egg Pillow.



I am in love with this "No bunny loves me like ewe do" Spring/Easter banner. It was so much fun to make!



Well, I guess that about wraps things up. Thanks to Mommabear for swappin' it up and thanks to you for letting me be your tour guide today. Watch your step on the way out and don't forget to come visit soon!

:: :: ::

Isn't she great? Thanks Michelle! It was so good to have you here for the day!!! Now go on and blog hop over to Michelle's blog and check her out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tarahh77 said...

So cute! I already commented on A little Tipsy but I wanted to tell you how cute your blog is - I love it! I will add your Etsy shop to my favorites, you have some great stuff! Thank you for sharing!

Tara :)

March 26, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home