Smashed Peas and Carrots

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day...After :)

OK, so I realize this is a day late...oopsy! I was just having such a great day yesterday enjoying my family, I am so blessed to have them in my life. I hope you had a wonderful day/weekend too celebrating your mom, being a mom, being an expectant mom...you know, just celebrating life!

I woke up to this yesterday:
My hubby really knows the way to my heart...FOOD!

He was sweet enough to leave me upstairs to sleep-in while he and the kiddies made me breakfast in bed but to be honest I woke up about a half hour before they ran into our bedroom yelling "Happy Mother's Day!!" cause I heard the fire alarm going off. No worries, just a little burnt bacon smoking up the kitchen. The hubs tries so hard but is just not a savvy kitchen man :) I love him so much for always trying though!

Then, later in the morning I was serenaded by this:
Nothing is sweeter than music made by little hands!

We enjoyed a great day just being (with a trip to the zoo for these smiling faces):
Kids really do find the joy in the smallest things in life!

And now back to reality, where I found this in the laundry this morning:
Does anyone else out there NOT love little itty bitty stickers?

So, back to the search and rescue mission I go. Yup, that's right, searching all their clothes for stickers and rescuing the rest of my laundry from a disaster waiting to happen!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

That is just too much sweetness! What a lucky Mommabear...and kidlets!

May 10, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger The Turkstra's said...

Hello and Happy Mother's day. I am a new follower, your banana bread inthe crock pot sucked me in! Anyways I thought I would share that I have used hair spray to help remove sticker goo from laundry. Good luck!

May 10, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home