Guess Where I'm at Today!
Uhhh, have we been missing some sewing/craft projects on here lately? Well, it's your lucky day then!! Head on over to luvinthemommyhood where I am guest posting today for Shannon while she is out on maternity leave with her new gorgeous little babe, Harper.
I'll show you how to make one of these:

Aren't they the cutest little hats!
Ok, go now and have fun!!
Click here for all the details!

Labels: Guest Blogger


8 Comments:
Cute! Those are really nice and perfect baby gift ideas. Thanks for sharing this to us. I also love to make one for my little darling. :)
They are just too cute! Thanks for the inspiration!
I LOVE these. So cute!
Hi Maggie!
Just wanted to let you know that I awarded you The Sunshine Award over at my blog. You can check it out here:
http://coffeebreakcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/bad-blogger-bad-blogger.html
Thanks for the inspiration!
Okay these are adorable!!!! I featured your donut muffins on my blog... amazingly yummy! :P
oh my these are AMAZING... i will most definetely be making some of these! thanks so much for the awesome idea! :)
I love these! Sooo cute! A friend of mine just had a baby girl - so going to have to try to make the strawberry hat! Thanks for sharing the cute tutorial!
these are so, so cute!!!! what a good idea!
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home