Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jimmy Dean D-lights and $100 VISA gift card giveaway!!!

This Giveaway is Closed

This is a compensated review from BlogHer and Jimmy Dean, however the opinions and feelings expressed here are my own.

With another New Year coming up right around the corner, I have been thinking I should probably try to make a few changes to my eating habits, preferably by trying to eat a better breakfast cause you know, 'A Better Breakfast makes a Better You'.  Anyone else feeling like this lately?  With having three kids to take care of, I'm definitely feeling a lot less focus on what I eat.  I'm always making sure they eat healthy but I'll freely admit that I don't always follow my own rules.  Candy for breakfast?  If you're my kid, there's no way that's gonna happen.  If you are me, sure why not...it makes for a quick breakfast...right!?!  I really need to eat a lot less of these...



{Crunchy and salty but not good for the waistline.}

I really need to start eating a good breakfast loaded with protein so I can get through my day.  And we all know how loooong a day can be when you have kids.  

Oh, how I love me some naptime and bedtime :-)

We all hear about how eating a good breakfast can set the tone for the rest of your day, haven't we?  Eating protein keeps us fueled up and feeling fuller longer...exactly what I need and what better time than the New Year to start doing so!



Jimmy Dean has a new line out called D-lights and they asked me to try a few of them out.  Man, let me just say they really are deee-lightful!  They are the perfect breakfast for any momma-on-the-go.  They are fast and easy and you only need one hand to eat heat them up AND eat them...Yay!   



...And guess what else?  They have between 15 and 23 grams of protein too!



See, I'm not lying!  17 grams of protein in one sandwich!  ONE sandwich!!!  This is exactly what I needed to get my New Year and my Better Breakfast/Better Me attitude off to a running start!



Turkey Sausage.  Whole Grain Bagel.  Cheese.  Egg.  

Dee-lightful!



A good breakfast full of protein will definitely keep me fueled and help keep me going strong so I can lace these up everyday...




And take this little doggie out for some well needed exercise!  

{Don't you see the begging in her sweet little eyes!?!}


Now it's your turn!  

Tell me what you plan to do in the New Year to make yourself 'A Better Breakfast, Better You'.  What are you trying to eat healthier for breakfast?  Are you trying to work out more?  Or just have a little more balance in your life?  Just leave a comment below with your answer and you will be entered for a chance to win a 

$100 VISA gift card!!  

Giveaway ends January 30, 2011!!



Rules:
No duplicate comments.  You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post

b) Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post

c) Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post

d) Read the official rules for alternate form of entry.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.  Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail.  You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.


Visit the Official site

Visit the Exclusive Offers section

Visit the Official Rules


Labels:

371 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 371 of 371
Blogger Erin from Long Island said...

I plan on sleeping more, continuing to run 6 days a week, and getting better weight training done!

January 10, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Erin from Long Island said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/erunuevo/status/24431433149845504

January 10, 2011 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger jena said...

Well, we are exercising every day for 30 mins, drinking more water and no pop, and no snacking throughout the day.

January 10, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

I plan to eat less sugar. I have been doing that so far and I have lost weight and love not craving it. Thanks! sbcashortie at hotmail dot com

January 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Angel Jacklyn said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCELLENT IDEA! I WILL WALK MY DOG! kytah00@yahoo.com

January 10, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Angel Jacklyn said...

2ND ENTRY TWEET twitter.com/#!/kytah00/status/24543538297438209 kytah00@yahoo.com

January 10, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger nhmoose99 said...

My better start is discovering myfitnesspal.com - I am using to track my calories ( have done WW before), staying away from the sweets - which is taking all of my will power and will be hitting the elliptical once it arrives. Really just trying to find ways to work around cravings and my bad habit of stress eating!! Lots of gum chewing

nhmoose99 at yahoo dot com

January 10, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Henria O. said...

I will be sticking to normal-sized portions and stop overeating!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

January 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Henria O. said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/sazzyfrazzy/status/24919153441771520
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

January 11, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

My plans for 2011 are to try and cut back on as much processed food and sugar as I can for a healthier lifestyle.

January 11, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

My tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/statuses/24975891771695105

January 11, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Carma Sez said...

I'm trying to shut off technology and get to bed earlier

January 11, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Carma Sez said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/CarmaSez/status/25003384918507521

January 11, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Already Happy said...

I really need to drink more water.

January 12, 2011 at 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Kay DeWitt said...

I'm getting back to oatmeal and adding more fresh fruits and veggies.

January 12, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

My goal is to take more time for myself. I work full time and have 2 kids, almost 3 and 4, so we are always busy. But I need to take more time for myself, whether it is to workout or get a pedicure or work on my crafts, I am much happier when I have some "me time"!

January 12, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Val said...

I am going to eat more real foods (including for breakfast) and avoid processed or fake foods.

January 12, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/EverydayVibrant/status/25239766865813505

January 12, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm going to eat breakfast every day !!

ktgonyea at gmail.com

January 12, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Taylor {Sew Much Love} said...

I did the Resolution Run on January 1 to remind me to keep exercising. I'm one of the slower people but it makes me feel good to do it. Last year was my first time doing it and I ran at 4-5 times a week ALL year so it works for me!

January 13, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Taylor {Sew Much Love} said...

I did the Resolution Run on January 1 this year. It reminds me to keep exercising. Last year was the first time i'd ever done it, or even run period and ran 4-5 times a week all year! I feel like that really pushed me along!

olympicsleeper(at)hotmail(dot)com

January 13, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am trying to make more homecooked meals!

January 13, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I plan on trying to exercise more!

January 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to eat healthier and exercise more since I am trying to get pregnant this year! Thanks for the giveaway!

jenni_pooh86@yahoo.com

January 13, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My New Year's Resolution is that every year, from now on, I'm going to either learn something new or try something I've never done before. I always felt weird that I didn't know how to swim so this year I signed up for swimming lessons at our local community college. Not only will I learn a new skill, I'm hoping to get healthier with some much-needed exercise.

shel704 at aol dot com

January 13, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/25727606255001600

shel704 at aol dot com

January 13, 2011 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Getting back into my exercise routine and eating more fruits/veggies

January 14, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

tweeted too thanks!
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/25915792923041793

January 14, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

I want to eat healthy less suagr and more exercise

January 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger eclairre said...

I'm making a conscious decision to stop picking at my face. No more "just this once"s or "only whiteheads". (tmi? maybe.) IM GOING COLD TURKEY! lol.

January 15, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Count me in again please and thank you :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

January 15, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eat better.

January 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger bukaeyes said...

So far in 2011, I have replaced high saturated fat with healthy fats that are found in fish and nuts. We also are eating more fresh organic fruits and vegetables
bukaeyes at aol dot com

January 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger bukaeyes said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/26679557528489984
bukaeyes@aol.com

January 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/26701562940231680

deeg131 at gmail dot com

January 16, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Tammigirl said...

Oh those chips look good! You devil, you!

I need to stop eating when I am not hungry any more instead of letting my taste buds lead the show.

January 16, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to eat more fruit for breakfast and meditate more in the morning to get my day started on the right foot.

penguinchick@comcast.net

January 16, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger slehan said...

blogged:
http://slehan.blogspot.com/2010/12/win-100-from-blogher-and-jimmy-dean.html

January 16, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to eat less sweets, drink more water, and get back to a consistent exercise routine.

January 16, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/busiemommie/status/26837509526786049

January 16, 2011 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I have been drinking way too many calorie and sugar laden drinks. My goal is to drop one sugary drink a week till I am only drinking water.

January 16, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/HeartnSoulmom/status/26858416475475968

January 16, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Sarafan2 said...

Eating breakfast would be a huge start for me.I will eat fruits, yogurt or a peanut butter bagel in morning.

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

January 17, 2011 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Sarafan2 said...

Tweeted

http://twitter.com/Sarafan2/status/26906270585847808

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

January 17, 2011 at 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

We are trying to eat healthier meals with smaller portion sizes and to get moving everyday.

January 17, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Melanie B. said...

I'm trying Zumba and starting my running again. I actually eat these in the am. :)

January 17, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger bikeohio said...

I plan to reinforce my policy of not eating after 7pm~

January 18, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

My goal is to walk more miles on the treadmill this year.
nuthouse(at)centurytel(dot)net

January 18, 2011 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/KerryBishop/status/27562905813647360
nuthouse(at)centurytel(dot)net

January 18, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I've been eating more oatmeal with lots of toppings, but without my usual brown sugar on top. I hope to continue running - a fun habit for me.

January 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I'm getting more serious about my karate training.

And Jimmy Dean D-Lights are already part of my breakfast routine. Love them!

January 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

I want to eat more fruits and vegetables. It will be an effort, but I really want to make that a priority in the new year.

January 19, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Chels said...

Having fruit before noon is a goal of mine. Often times I just have cereal and call it good. I also want to get out and walk when the weather improves.

January 20, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Karina said...

i'm planning on drinking much more water

karinaroselee at gmail dot com

January 20, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Balance? What IS that?! LOL! 6 kids schedules n doc appts...leaves not a lot of control for balance. sigh...

I know a better breakfast can make a better day for me...I usually ditch it all together or eat so late that it messes up my eating schedule and metabolism. To better help this, I need to eat MORE throughout the day, Healthy foods...starting with breakfast. I know the "starve" is not good and the whole DIET thing I am SO tired of. With kids in school I don't worry about feeding myself "normal" anymore until dinner. I'd like to get to a point this year that I can be on track, eat like a normal woman again...where food is just FOOD and not an enemy, enjoy it and let be a tool to improve my rotten health. After that, I can work on getting my MOVE on again and stop being a couch slouch. Having chronic illness doesn't mean you should stop working on yourself just because you have been "dealt" a rotten hand...it means you have to work harder and better at keeping healthy!
Hope I can put these better choices into ACTION!

thanks!
ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

January 20, 2011 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted this!

http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/28278583285776384

thankyou!

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

January 20, 2011 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger abitnerdy said...

Oh my goodness your visuals are wonderful and I love it! I'm sure you've posted somewhere on your blog what camera you use, I'm going to look for it!

Anyway, some better choices this year for me.

1. More outdoor activities and being more active.

I find that as I get older, I am less active. Work requires me to sit at a desk a lot. Then i drive home in traffic on my butt. then i watch some tv on the couch.. yeah you see what I'm getting at? haha

2) Drink more water before bed. :) Because i read somewhere its more beneficial that way and I'm really working on better skin.

3) wash my face immediately when I get home, not after echecking my email, making dinner, etc...

thanks for the adorable post.

abitnerdygirl[at]gmail[dot]com

January 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Chip said...

I am making major changes in my life. I have been a slug for too long so I needed to get control over my body. I have been exercising on a daily basis and it's helping me make healthier choices for meals.
chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

January 21, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Chip said...

Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/chipdip2010/status/28585180797083649
chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

January 21, 2011 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger teressm said...

I'm going to learn how to take care of me, which means prepare a healthy breakfast every morning, not just think about it. Just do it!!

January 22, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger dawns41 said...

I am eating Oatmeal for Breakfast to stay healthy.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

January 22, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I plan to buy more fresh produce and cook healthier meals this year. My family deserves it!

January 22, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We plan to cook at home more and once a week treat ourselves to a HEALTHIER restaurant option.

Aly@infertiliyoverachievers.com

January 23, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger marcia goss said...

My job requires me to sit most of the day, so I plan to get outside more and walk. There is a park across the street from my house with a walking trail, and I need to use it more often.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

January 23, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/29214072163532800
marcia.goss@gmail.com

January 23, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After years of resolving to simply eat less to try to lose weight (and never being successful), this year I changed my resolution to add to my diet; specifically more fiber. I know I don’t get enough fiber in my diet, so I’m adding high fiber foods to each meal. It is much easier to keep this resolution, and I actually do feel better physically.

January 23, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/fairydancer35/status/29312786458738688

January 23, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am trying my hand at free weights for the first time and have to say that I'm loving the idea of feeling stronger. I can't see it yet, per se, but I certainly feel it. My goal for breakfast these days is more protein and fiber - any way I can get it.

January 24, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I have been trying to eat a better, more nutritious breakfast. I have not tried the Jimmy Dean's selection but they do look good.
msbluefrog(at)gmail(dot)com

January 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am working on portion control and only eating when I am hungry and not finishing my kid's food when they are done.

jamietrampe@yahoo.com

January 24, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Sandyhere said...

I am eating protein at every meal and cutting the simple carbs from my diet. I also got back on my exercise routine and added some heart and lung pumping cardio a couple times a day, short bursts of about 10-15 minutes. It keeps me revved and the protein helps keep my metabolism burning that fat. I have lost 10 lbs so far!!

January 24, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Sandyhere said...

I tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/Allhoneyhere/status/29641050477821952

January 24, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goal is to walk 10,000 steps per day and make healthier food choices. DaDivaStar69@gmail.com

January 25, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Cutting down on cheeseburgers and eating more veggies...

January 26, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger deb126 said...

I am going to work out more, and get walking, I was walking 3-5 miles per day last year and somehow have been sidetracked away from it, I plan to bring walking back and also exercising at least 3 days a week, I need to lose a few lbs that slowly crept up on me from lack of walking and too much indulging in sweet stuff, so this year 2011 I will be focused more on getting into the shape I was in last yr before I got lazy,
Thanks for the great giveaway

January 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger deb126 said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/deb126/status/30661785635790848

January 27, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Gray's Class said...

We have green smoothies every morning for breakfast - I figure if I do nothing else good for me that day at least I'll have started it off right. Also gave up soda and joined a running group to run my first 5K.

January 27, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Erica C. said...

This year, I'm trying to drink more water. I love the picture of your pooch!

January 27, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm having protein shakes for breakfast and training for my first 5k. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

January 27, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan to switch from Jimmy Dean Croissantwiches to Delights. grannyhoff@hotmail.com

January 27, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Debbie C said...

I will be trying to replace some regularly purchased favorite food items with better choices. Jimmy Dean D-lights is one thing I'll be trying.

dchrisg3 @ gmail com

January 28, 2011 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Debbie C said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/DchrisG3/status/30899379476897792

dchrisg3 @ gmail com

January 28, 2011 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger pattycake said...

exercise more

January 28, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger pattycake said...

tweeted
http://smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com/2010/12/this-is-compensated-review-from-blogher.html

January 28, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I plan to exercise more

January 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I went to the official rules and used the form for an alternate form of entry

January 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Susan C. said...

I gave up soda and am drinking more water. I thought it would be hard, but it's becoming a habit. Now if only exercise could be that easy!

January 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Jenn S. said...

I am going to make the initiative to drink more water and consume less sugar this year.

jas8929 at gmail dot com

January 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger angie lilly said...

One thing I am doing this year is adding at least one serving of FRESH fruit to my diet every day...not canned or frozen...FRESH!
Angie
14earth at gmail dot com

January 28, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger angie lilly said...

I tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/#!/FotoMacro/status/31058843836354560
Angie
14earth at gmail dot com

January 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I joined weight watchers and have been making much better choices in food!

gina.m.maddox AT gmail DOT com

January 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/CrazyItalian0/status/31076571360006144

January 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

gradually transferring all my pantry items from traditional to organic/whole food based!
Scott
nynekats at gmail dot com

January 28, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/RePurrPussed/status/31093471863373824
Scott
nynekats at gmail dot com

January 28, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try to eat a/any breakfast for breakfast. I will stress less, and forgive quickly for overall health.

apiersrp at gmail dot com

January 28, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I plan to get outside and walk more.

melduke26 at gmail dot com

January 28, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Julieh said...

I plan to eat fresh foods (fruit, veggies, lean meats) instead of processed and fast foods. honeypie411 at yahoo dot com

January 28, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger sodahoney said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/sodahoney/status/31235087257313280

January 29, 2011 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger luckycat1818 said...

I am working on adding a healthy breakfast to my morning routine.

luckycat1818(at)yahoo(dot)com

January 29, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger makeetis said...

I am cutting down on soda and eating more healthy. I am also trying to be much more active and getting off the couch more.
brewerchickey78@yahoo.com

January 29, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger GoldenOrchard said...

Doing more yoga and eating more fruit and less junk

goldengoddiss09(at)gmail(dot)com

January 29, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to win!!

January 29, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bee said...

My plan is to be more disciplined in doing calesthenics and strength exercises with light weights. I bought a mat to do them on, so now I have no excuses.



3oink63moo484@gmail.com

January 29, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

I plan to eat less carbs and walk 1 hour 5x per week.

txhottie_86 at yahoo dot com

January 29, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger kygirl said...

I am trying to eat more fruits for breakfast to get healthier.
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)

January 29, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Lexiquin said...

I'm going to try to START eating breakfast, add more fresh fruits & veggies along with nuts & grains to my diet, and implement portion control. Thanks for the giveaway.
aleq13@gmail.com

January 29, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Lexiquin said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/lexiquin/status/31469769966231552

January 29, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I will be trying to drink more water!

January 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger mrssquigg said...

I always start off the day pretty healthy, it's throughout the day I seem to get progressively worse with my eating choices. I am working on changing that as well as kicking up the workouts a couple of notches.


mrssquigg @ gmail.com

January 29, 2011 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger mrssquigg said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/mrssquigg/status/31515892982484992


mrssquigg @ gmail.com

January 29, 2011 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I plan to stop skipping breakfast and eat some yogurt everyday. I've been reading the benefits of eating yogurt daily.

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

January 29, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger annmuth said...

i pLAN TO RELAX MORE

January 29, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger latishajean said...

I plan on eating more veggies and drinking more water less coffee!
Great giveaway thank you.
tishajean@ charter.net

January 29, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger latishajean said...

Tweeted too
http://twitter.com/#!/latishajean/status/31529225278193664
tishajean@ charter.net

January 29, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger hendy said...

I am definitly trying to bring a little more balance to my life by working less and spending more time with my family. I worked way to much OT this last year!
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

January 29, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger hendy said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/HendyMartin/status/31537774750334976
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

January 29, 2011 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Clemens said...

GFC follower!
Rhonda C.

clemensrhonda@hotmail.com

January 29, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I am going to walk more, instead of driving to the store that's 5 minutes away or wandering around looking for the closest parking spot.

kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

January 29, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger jzagarjr said...

I'm going to drink less Coke and more water

January 29, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cardero said...

I resolved to actually eat breakfast this year. I always seem to forget.

January 29, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cardero said...

Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/kittycardero/status/31568645914099712

January 29, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger sksweeps said...

I'm working on eating a good breakfast everyday - oatmeal and raisins or egg and whole wheat toast! And, I want to be more active.

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

January 29, 2011 at 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan to be a better nutrition-label reader -- finding products with less calories, more protein, less carbs, etc.
digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

January 29, 2011 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger momznite said...

I am choosing whole grain organic cereal for breakfast most days. Switching to whole grain products is part of becoming a healthier me.
momznite_at_yahoo_daught_com

January 30, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Jinxy and Me said...

I am drinking a smoothie with breakfast every day - it gets in several servings of fruit!

nesta 67 {at} live dot com

January 30, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Jinxy and Me said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/LuckyJinxy/status/31610991640838144

January 30, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger kakihara said...

I only eat breakfast on the weekend--it's not good for me and it's not a good example for my children--so I'm trying to eat breakfast everyday.
kakihararocks@gmail.com

January 30, 2011 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger Denise Donaldson (MistySunrise) said...

I plan on eating more fresh fruits and veggies

itsjustme62613 at gmail.com

January 30, 2011 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger Denise Donaldson (MistySunrise) said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/MistySunrise/status/31663909530247168

itsjustme62613 at gmail.com

January 30, 2011 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger JD said...

walking at least 3 miles a day

jdmimi at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger EmmaPeel said...

I'd like to try to watch the saturated fats and get more fiber but often getting enough fiber is hard

January 30, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to eat more fiber for breakfast so I stay full this new year.
reejen at comcast dot net

January 30, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan on eating less fatty foods
ardy22 at earthlink dot net

January 30, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/Ardy22/status/31733239404040192
ardy22 at earthlink dot net

January 30, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger chlorinebrain said...

I plan on eating more fresh fruits & veggies!

chlorinebrain at sbcglobal dot net

January 30, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Colengal said...

Im working to add more exercise to my every day tasks. Mail a letter, walk not drive to the PO, Laundry , run up and down the stairs. I think things like that add up

January 30, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wellenstein said...

I am starting a sustainable walking program, and I will eat healthier.

dwellenstein at cox dot net

January 30, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger miriama said...

I'm trying to eat healthier, exercise more and be more patient.

January 30, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger miriama said...

http://twitter.com/miriama59/status/31770369329209344

January 30, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger carolpie said...

Fresh organic salad every day, low inflammation diet which means more protein to feel better and help me survive my RA in good health and drug free. Daily strong exercise.
spencer1953 at gmail dot com-carol.

January 30, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger carolpie said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/dresdenrain/status/31772845457547265

January 30, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Emily N. said...

I’m going to eat more vegetables and fewer starches. And I plan to exercise at least 5 days a week.

January 30, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Melissa O. said...

I've been sticking to oatmeal, peanut butter and banana for nbreakfast and trying to get to the gym 5x per week.

wolverina401 at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Betty C said...

I am planning to establish a more healthy menu planning routine and add regular exercise.

January 30, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Betty C said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/willitara/status/31797759258398720

January 30, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Night Owl Mama said...

I play connect with my children and try to have salad dinners twice a week. So far I've lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. very exciting.

nightowlmamablogs at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Catharine said...

I am limiting caffeine and adding more veggies.

ceriehl at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger js22 said...

I'm trying to get more exercise in 2011 and to eat healthier too.
Thanks for the giveaway!
email in blogger profile.

LOL, i think your dog is begging you to go out and get exercise without her!

January 30, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger js22 said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/js22222222/status/31804294990659584
email in blogger profile.

January 30, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger 07violet said...

I need to have more protein for breakfast and exercise more

alterna7 at hotmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

We are trading in our ice cream for fruit smoothies:

Fruit + ice + skim milk + yogurt (optional) = smoothie deliciousness!

Healthy and tasty!

January 30, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Artistic Cook said...

I'm going to ride our recumbent bike 3 times a week. Make that purchase worth the money.

artisticbaker at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous sean said...

I'm on the Ab's Diet which means lean meats and proteins and fresh veggies.

I want to lose inches and gain abs

seanm1999 (at) hotmail (dot) com

January 30, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are trying to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and not as many canned veggies

bluegirl1423 at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

cute dog! I am trying to eat more vegetables and exercise even when I don't feel like it.
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I blogged
http://lunaj14568.blogspot.com/2011/01/jimmy-dean-and-blogher.html

ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are trying to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and not as many canned veggies

bluegirl1423 at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Ms. Fathel said...

Drink more water in 2011. This is my goal for a healthier life.

shoppingchic2 at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Catharine said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/norcalgal52/status/31821464944517120
ceriehl at gmail dot com

January 30, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Carol W. said...

I'm going to increase the intensity of my gym workouts.

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

January 30, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger elango said...

I have been eating more veggies this month and smaller portions of the main course. I am also exercising a bit more and will do even more once the weather improves outside.

January 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger elango said...

tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/elangomatt/statuses/31837300992249856

January 30, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Barbarawr said...

I’m going to live healthier this year – not fanatically healthier because I won’t stick to it, but I’m going to try to do a little more each day to be healthy.


Email address is in blogger profile

January 30, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Barbarawr said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/31837528537440257

Email address is in blogger profile

January 30, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Sand said...

I'm trying to work out more and bought a bunch of workout dvd's to inspire me.

January 30, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Storm Safety Blog said...

I have been working on losing weight and will continue to eat less and try to exercise more. For breakfast I usually eat a breakfast bar or fruit, something that's easy to eat on the go.

January 30, 2011 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger mail4rosey said...

Fresh fruits and whole grains are my breakfast menu for the new year. And eating breakfast is a goal...and I'm doing that and seeing a difference (not be starving by noon being one of them).

msurosey@yahoo.com

January 30, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger mail4rosey said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mail4rosey/status/31871223130492928

tweet

msurosey@yahoo.com

January 30, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm trying to get more lean proteins throughout the day so I am not always so hungry!

mattandjen[at]gmail.com

January 30, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger lisaray said...

In an effert to make sure I get in more exercise, I am training to participate in a Warrior Dash race (5k obsticle course race)

January 30, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE Jimmy Dean! YUM!! *slurps*
I'm trying so hard to lose this after-baby weight... shes 8 mo old and I've lost 15 lbs and I have 15 more to go! its a daily struggle to make healthy choices and be active. Hard to make enough time in the day, to take care of the baby and get my other little one to (and from) school, plus take care of myself, 2 dogs, the husband the house, but somehow I manage. (Moms do it everyday, but noone tells you how HARD it is! one was easy, two kids, totally diff! Lordy if I had more! ) Lord, grant me the serenity to not freak out over every little tiny mess. My resolution is to lose this weight!~
I am eating healthier and trying hard! .. Wish me luck!!! :)

January 30, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 371 of 371

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home