JoTotes Giveaway
YES, you read that right!! Today, I've got a super sweet giveaway for you...one of you very lucky ducky readers will be winning your very own JoTotes Camera Bag! Ah gah, how awesome is that!!
For those of you not in the know, JoTotes are like the best camera bag ever! This is mine...
Isn't she pretty? I have the Rose bag in Bronze. She is a real winner I tell ya. Oh so soft and very roomy too. I love all the little details about this bag, the pintucks and flower on the front. The buckles on the sides, even the zipper glides like butter. Okay, so check out all the goodness she can fit inside...
OMGosh right!?! That big empty space in the middle is for my camera base...it fits perfectly!
The bag comes with lots of removable pads which can customize your bag for carrying just about anything. The bottom and all four sides of the bag are also padded for extra protection. And there are lots of pockets for your extras. The handles are big and super comfy on your shoulder and guess what? It even comes with a removable cross-body strap too...sweet, I love options .
Okay, so what exactly can a JoTotes fit inside it? Well, let me show you what I have in mine right now...
1. My wallet of course, can't leave home without it.
2. Business cards! A must to have on hand at all times!!
3. My zoom lens...great for snapping pics of the kids without them seeing me :-)
4. Ummm, a breast pump? Yeah, for those longer outings I can sometimes squeeze in there minus the babe.
5. My phone.
6. Freeze dried apples for Ellie.
7. Lollies for the other two rugrats.
Aaaand, there is room for so much more. I also tend to carry my camera battery charger, keys, a few toys for Ellie and sometimes even our handheld video camera.
Yup, absolute love! Now, the winner of the JoTotes giveaway gets to choose a Rose bag in their choice of color. In case you need help in that department let me show you which color I almost got...
*Swoon* Isn't that teal gorgeous!? Man, oh man how I love me some teal!
Here are a few more of their newest colors in stock...
Ahhh, your camera never had it sooo good. And, hey even if you don't have a camera just think how great a purse or diaper bag this would make...stylish I say.
Okay, so here's how you can enter (up to three times!):
1. Go to JoTotes and tell me which color Rose bag you would get if you won!
2. Be or Become a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots for one entry
3. Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook (just click here to do so) for one entry.
Giveaway ends Monday, April 25 at midnight
winner will be announced the next day!!
Good Luck!

Labels: Giveaways








800 Comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 601 – 800 of 800-
pixy_stix said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 5:08 PM
-
pixy_stix said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 5:09 PM
-
Belinda said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 5:17 PM
-
Lindsay said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 6:57 PM
-
Lindsay said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 7:02 PM
-
Phyllis Sommer said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 8:48 PM
-
Phyllis Sommer said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 8:49 PM
-
Phyllis Sommer said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 8:50 PM
-
Kim said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:11 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:28 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:28 PM
-
ckscribbles said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:28 PM
-
ckscribbles said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:29 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:38 PM
-
owlette said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 9:50 PM
-
Jamie said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 10:02 PM
-
Paula Roegge said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 11:45 PM
-
Paula Roegge said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 11:47 PM
-
freshpickedmama said...
-
- April 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM
-
freshpickedmama said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:00 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:07 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:08 AM
-
Juliane said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:08 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:09 AM
-
Jamie said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:33 AM
-
Jamie said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:34 AM
-
Jamie said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:35 AM
-
Irie Children said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 1:33 AM
-
Irie Children said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 1:34 AM
-
Irie Children said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 1:34 AM
-
Donna @ Loopy Loop Creations said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 7:38 AM
-
Donna @ Loopy Loop Creations said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 7:39 AM
-
Donna @ Loopy Loop Creations said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 7:39 AM
-
twooten said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 7:52 AM
-
RCWfamily said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:54 AM
-
RCWfamily said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:56 AM
-
Jessica said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 11:08 AM
-
jagodka said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 11:38 AM
-
Leah said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:11 PM
-
Leah said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:12 PM
-
Triana Ord said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:36 PM
-
Triana Ord said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:37 PM
-
Triana Ord said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 12:37 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 1:06 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 1:07 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM
-
qDot said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 6:00 PM
-
Jennifer said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM
-
Jennifer said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 6:09 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 6:11 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 6:11 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 6:11 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 7:07 PM
-
Sheena said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 7:38 PM
-
Sheena said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 7:40 PM
-
Sheena said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 7:42 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:01 PM
-
Bethany said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM
-
Bethany said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:12 PM
-
Bethany said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:12 PM
-
Veronica said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:16 PM
-
Veronica said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:16 PM
-
Veronica said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:16 PM
-
karen said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:55 PM
-
karen said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM
-
karen said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM
-
Build It,Sew It,Love It said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 10:18 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 10:18 PM
-
Robyn said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM
-
Swanson Family said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 11:41 PM
-
Swanson Family said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 11:42 PM
-
Swanson Family said...
-
- April 21, 2011 at 11:43 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 12:17 AM
-
Megan P said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 12:19 AM
-
Megan P said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 12:20 AM
-
Megan P said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 9:07 AM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 9:08 AM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 9:09 AM
-
kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:06 AM
-
kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:07 AM
-
Robyn said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:52 AM
-
Robyn said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:54 AM
-
jag said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 12:56 PM
-
jag said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 12:56 PM
-
Alexis said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 1:47 PM
-
Alexis said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 1:47 PM
-
erin said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 4:01 PM
-
Bailey said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 7:14 PM
-
Kari T! said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 8:04 PM
-
Kari T! said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM
-
Bekah said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 9:25 PM
-
Bekah said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 9:26 PM
-
McCrary Memory Blog said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 10:44 PM
-
Katie said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:27 PM
-
Katie said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:28 PM
-
Katie said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:28 PM
-
Courtneyscrapper said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:28 PM
-
Courtneyscrapper said...
-
- April 22, 2011 at 11:31 PM
-
Erin said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 12:36 AM
-
Amy said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 12:42 AM
-
Amy said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 12:43 AM
-
Amy said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 12:44 AM
-
brnidtica said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 1:24 AM
-
brnidtica said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 1:25 AM
-
brnidtica said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 1:26 AM
-
Heather said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 8:16 AM
-
Andrea said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 8:55 AM
-
Andrea said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 8:57 AM
-
Andrea said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 8:58 AM
-
klfarley said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 11:05 AM
-
klfarley said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM
-
klfarley said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM
-
Amy said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 12:45 PM
-
Amy said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM
-
Angela said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 2:39 PM
-
Angela said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 2:41 PM
-
Angela said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 2:43 PM
-
Terri said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 3:56 PM
-
Terri said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 3:57 PM
-
Terri said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 3:58 PM
-
JJ said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 5:32 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 6:55 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 6:55 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 6:56 PM
-
Joanne said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 8:15 PM
-
meg duerksen said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 9:29 PM
-
Jessica said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 9:51 PM
-
Karin Marie said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 10:14 PM
-
Karin Marie said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 10:15 PM
-
Karin Marie said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 10:16 PM
-
Alicia said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 11:06 PM
-
Alicia said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 11:07 PM
-
Alicia said...
-
- April 23, 2011 at 11:09 PM
-
~ Kim ~ said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 5:57 AM
-
Lynn said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 8:57 AM
-
Lynn said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 8:57 AM
-
Lynn said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 8:58 AM
-
Annmarie said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 10:01 AM
-
Alena said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 1:32 PM
-
Alena said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 1:33 PM
-
Alena said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 1:33 PM
-
The Polka Dot Apron said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 2:23 PM
-
The Polka Dot Apron said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 2:23 PM
-
The Polka Dot Apron said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 2:24 PM
-
Katy Rose said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 4:43 PM
-
Katy Rose said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 4:43 PM
-
CrustyFace said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 6:16 PM
-
locosewer said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 6:16 PM
-
CrustyFace said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 6:23 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 6:27 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 7:41 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 7:43 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 7:44 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 9:54 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 24, 2011 at 10:12 PM
-
Jodie R. said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 6:09 AM
-
The Sayer Family said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 9:33 AM
-
The Sayer Family said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM
-
Jeannette said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 10:47 AM
-
Jeannette said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 10:47 AM
-
Jeannette said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 10:48 AM
-
Jessie said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 12:08 PM
-
{ Bethany } said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 1:28 PM
-
{ Bethany } said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 1:30 PM
-
{ Bethany } said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 1:30 PM
-
Kristina said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 3:12 PM
-
Ashley said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 4:13 PM
-
Ashley said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 4:17 PM
-
ami said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 5:20 PM
-
Mama G said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 6:26 PM
-
Mama G said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 6:26 PM
-
Mama G said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 6:26 PM
-
reesa said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 6:28 PM
-
reesa said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 6:28 PM
-
reesa said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM
-
Renee said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 6:33 PM
-
Dielle said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 7:08 PM
-
Dielle said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 7:10 PM
-
Dielle said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 7:10 PM
-
Eileen said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 7:17 PM
-
Eileen said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 7:20 PM
-
Eileen said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 7:20 PM
-
mel said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 7:33 PM
-
mel said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 7:35 PM
-
chatdumpgirl said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 8:23 PM
-
Brenda said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 8:41 PM
-
Nicole said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM
-
Nicole said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 8:48 PM
-
Nicole said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 8:49 PM
-
Bernyleigh said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 11:10 PM
-
Bernyleigh said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 11:11 PM
-
Bernyleigh said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 11:12 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 11:14 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 25, 2011 at 11:16 PM
-
April and Mark said...
-
- April 26, 2011 at 1:41 AM
-
April and Mark said...
-
- April 26, 2011 at 1:42 AM
«Oldest ‹Older 601 – 800 of 800
Became a blog follower!
And liked you on Facebook!
I love the Rose in Pewter! What a gorgeous bag. I am now a facebook follower and a blog follower.
I think bronze is the way to go, although black seems most versatile, and the raspberry is certainly tempting :)
Mamanadroit (at) gmail (dot) com
And I follow you on GFC now!
Love the moss color....
I follow you.
I follow you on Facebook too
The color choices are beautiful! My favorites are raspberry and bronze...thanks for the chance to win!
Ok, I like the black... and the bronze.... and the pewter.... and the raspberry........mmmmmm I like the teal, too!!!! How could a girl chose?
PS... I'm a facebook follower.
Pewter, sugar plum, or teal would have to be one of colors i would choose. Teal is always my favorite but pewter goes with everything and how could you not want the sugar plum!
xo
Christine
(yelloworanges@comcast.net)
I follow you too
xo
Christine
(yelloworanges@comcast.net)
I love the teal one....maybe i will win it!!!
I am following you on Twitter
I'm following your blog...
I doubt I'll win but it never hurts to try I love the sugarplum but if I had to buy one I'd pick pewter because I love gray and it would go with everything I have. I'm a follower.
Love the pewter one!
Oh please oh please oh please! I have a camera. I have art supplies. I have a 6-year old who sticks everything in my purse. (but I love him bunches!) And that bronze would go with everything!
Gah! No way for you to reach me! Bronze! But my comment is just above. I think....
boofsmom@yahoo.com
I would definitely pick sugarplum as I am a bit of a purple fiend!
I also follow you on Facebook! ;)
I follow your blog. I love the Bronze and Sugarplum. I can't decide.
I follow you on facebook too. Again, sugarplum or Bronze. Or maybe the Pewter. So pretty.
I really enjoy reading your blog (though I haven't figured out how to truly "follow" it, I just have it saved in my favorites and check back daily LOL)!
I love the bag in basic black!!
Love the Sugarplum and Bronze.
I would probably pick pewter or teal!
I follow your blog :)
I follow you on facebook too! :)
I would love the teal one!
I am a follower of your blog as well
(happyrose82@hotmail.com)
And your facebook!
(happyrose82@hotmail.com)
Love any of the bags in teal! Thanks for the giveaway!
I follow you!
Liked you on facebook!
Wow! This is a great giveaway. I would have to go with the pewter. Love it!
I like too many colors to decide. Black, Pewter or Teal!
I am now a follower!
Moonbeam? Raspberry? Bronze? Love them all! Bronze, I'd go with bronze.
I'm torn between marigold and pewter ;) One is so cheery and another classy.
jagoda005(at)yahoo(dot)com
Just became a follower. I have made a couple of your tank/elastic band dresses for me and my daughter. I love them! leah.hawkins@yahoo.com
Oh and I would probably pick pewter or black.
Im a follower! I would choose black or pewter for sure. leah.hawkins@yahoo.com
I LOVE the Marigold! I probably wouldn't be daring enough to carry it though!
I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots!
I am a follower on Facebook!
I already like your page on facebook
Jen
avonlea 24 at yahoo dot com
I already follow you - using my gmail account
Jen
avonlea 24 at yahoo dot com
and for my third chance, black, it looks so classy but I am fond of the green too... Thanks for the post on the bag-I need one...just bought a slr
Jen
avonlea 24 at yahoo dot com
I'd definitely pick the sugarplum. This is a great camera bag!
I Love love LOVE the Bronze!
jenniferbame at yahoo.com
I follow you, too!
jenniferbame at yahoo.com
I would choose the yellow one.
I am a follower.
I like you on fb.
I'd love Black or Pewter!
Wow...what awesome bags! I would love either the Teal or Moss...so hard to choose I love them all!
scraphappy76 @ gmail.com
I'm a follower of your blog and frequent you often over coffee!
scraphappy76 @ gmaildotcom
I "Like" you on facebook :)
scraphappy76 @ gmaildotcom
THAT purple rose bag ROCKS!!!!!!!
Cuteness! Love the bronze!
I'm a follower!
And a FB friend!
I absolutely love Moonbeam! The color is gorgeous. My email is in my profile.
I've "liked" you on Facebook.
I'm also already a Follower.
i'd pick BLACK...
i'm a follower on facebook !!! :)
i'm a follower on your blog !! :)
OMG! The bags are so cute,they are all really darling! Thanks for hosting!!
builditsewitloveit AT gmail DOT com
I laughed so hard I got tears in my eyes when I spotted that pump in that first pictures. YES! I LOVE IT! My camera bag definitely needs room for a breast pump in it, hahaha. Well, it would if my baby would take a bottle. I haven't given up hope yet! (and I mean, we're five months in, so I'm nothing if not eternally optimistic.)
I would get the teal rose tote! I love it so much, I'm all covety and it's shameful.
I follow your blog!
This is such a great bag! I would love one in pewter - maybe bronze. :)
I am a follower!
I "like" you on facebook
I've narrowed it down to Moss, Raspberry or Teal!
I would adore the teal bag!!
I would pick the teal! Love it!
I'm also a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!
I am a follower on Facebook too!
I love the rose bag in both marigold and moss but am leaning toward the marigold most.
I am a a follower and love your blog.
I also like you on FB.
totally love the teal color! :)
long time stalker... i mean follower :)
I am a follower!
I like you on facebook!
I would choose the Sugarplum Rose purse! Pewter is a close second though.
And I am a follower!
I'd get the pewter!
I like you :)
Thanks for turning me on to these awesome bags. I had a had hard time making up my mind, I think that I would be happy to have one in every hue. If I am forced to choose it would have to be marigold, or moss. I love your blog, you inspire!
Erinlebaron@gmail.com
I would get either the moonbeam or bronze!
I am a follower!!! What an awesome bag!!!!!
rpt3ket@aol.com
Let's see, pewter or teal, teal or pewter???? That is the question.
I can't go wrong. They are both great!!!
Oh my heckity heck! I love these bags! My eye was first drawn to the teal, but I think I would get the bronze. I really don't think you can go wrong! Thank you, thank you for this!!!
I'm a follower!
bekahkleinman@gmail.com
Marigold, no doubt about it!!!
Raspberry of course! LOVE pink!
Following your blog!
LOVE you on FB ;)
Im a follower! I think I would choose either the pewter or sugarplum. Thanks for the chance!!
I also "like" you on FB!
I would choose marigold! love the cheeriness of it!
and
i am now following you on fbook.
adamhowardswifeATgmailDOTcom
Oh man, I'd get the rose bag in teal. I love that color so much!
I follow your blog, and enjoy reading it!
I also liked you on facebook!
It would be so hard to pick just one!! I really like the yellow and teal.
brnidtica at yahoo dot com
Gretchen
I follow your blog!! :-)
brnidtica at yahoo dot com
Gretchen
I "LIKE" you on Facebook!
brnidtica at yahoo dot com
Gretchen
I'd pick the teal with a green as a close second. What a great bag!
The teal. Definitely teal.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
I'm a follower!
I like (love!) on FB.
Holy cow! I have never seen these bags before, but I absolutely love them.
I "liked" you on facebook.
Katie
whatididoversummerbreak.blogspot.com
I would chose the pewter Rose bag, but I will be checking back to see when the noir Tote comes back in stock!
I'm following you!
I'd love the rose in marigold! Teal is a close second for me, too. :)
I also follow you on FB!
Yes, I think the teal Rose bag is gorgeous! Thank you.
I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots blog!
I am following you on Facebook too!
ajpere71@yahoo.com
I'm a follower...love your blog!!
I liked you on FB. :)
I would have to say Moonbeam is my favorite...no, Pewter...Wait...Raspberry....oh, Teal! Eeny, meeny, miney....Pewter it is!!
I love the bronze and pewter! Love these bags!!
I'd pick the raspberry!!
I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!!
I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!
What an amazing giveaway! I am already a follower and I think I would pick Moonbeam! Gorgeous!!!
Joanne xo
the turquoise one for sure!
absolutely.
great giveaway!!
Love it! I would have to choose the bronze one for sure!!!!:)
OoOoOOo!! I'm in love! I would LOVE a rose bag in Teal! I love me some teal/aqua blue color anything! This bag is big & gorgeous! I soo need a new diaper bag & holds my camera too! bonus points! Thanks for having this giveaway!
Karin Marie :)
blondechic1413@yahoo.com
I'm a follower of smashed peas & carrots on facebook! Have been for awhile! :)
Karin Marie :)
blondechic1413@yahoo.com
I follow your blog also! I love your blog! :)
Karin Marie :)
blondechic1413@yahoo.com
I'm drooling over the Sugarplum Rose! Thank you! :)
Follow your blog! Thank you!!! :)
Like you on FB! I would *love* this -- my camera desperately needs a pretty home after all of these years! Thank you! :)
What a great bag. I would love the Sugarplum if I won! Thanks!
I'd love a pewter bag for sure!
I just liked you on FB
I'm a follower of your blog!
I'd *love* the teal bag, the stock bag I have is awful!
Amb at alannmarie ...... Com
Oh my...I love the bronze..or the turquoise..or the green...
I'm a follower of your blog!
I'm following you on fb!
I love lots of color- but I would totally go with the brown bag like yours- very "goes-with-it-all"~~
aaahhhhaaaaannnndddd I follow your blog!
And of course I 'like' you on facebook! Thanks for the fun giveaway! :D
I love the marigold bag. Totally cute!
I am a follower of the blog!
Oooo! I've been stalking, I mean admiring, this bag for a while. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I would be happy with any color but I'm really digging the pewter right this minute. Love your blog.
I would love either the pewter or bronze. Confession time..... mine would probably never see a camera, too much other stuff to put in it!!!!!
Still love for this post and I'm a follower. I think I might like the teal for this comment :) It'll be the perfect diaper, camera and craft bag!
I am a frequent visitor to your blog! I've liked and followed ya! I think these bags are pretty great and of the rose line i'd choose i think the bronze as well.
Thanks!
I would do bronze! Jessiefontanelli(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you blog! Jessiefontanelli(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Following on fb. Jessiefontanelli(at)yahoo(dot)com
Moss please! I hope I win!
-Jin
gill.jin(at)gmail.com
The moonbeam is great! What a unique bag...I love it!
That's alot of cool color choices.... I like the bronze (but I also like the teal!)
buckeyegirl1721 at gmail dot com
I am a follower here and Facebook!!
I don't know which I want more, I'm torn between Moss and Marigold!! I love them!!!
I would definitely choose pewter!
I just started following you after finding your fake out twix recipe!
I also like you on facebook!
I'm thinking pewter, although I also love the bronze.
Teal. FOR SURE!
or maybe marigold???? :)
Now following Smashed Peas and Carrots! (so glad I found you!)
Now a Facebook friend!
LOVE. The Marigold is so pretty! They are all pretty! What a great give away. Thank you! sirbubbadoo at gmail dot com
Oh My!!!! I would sooooooooooo love the Rose-Marigold!! Beautiful!!!
I'm a follower too! :)
Marigold or Pewter!!
Raspberry if it was back in stock, otherwise teal.
I follow your blog
I follow you on FB!
i'm digging sugarplum!!!!!!
i follow your blog!
i'm a facebook fan!
I am in need of the pewter bag...too cute! :) I know my camera would truly appreciate it! :)
Oooh, I think I need the Sugarplum one!!!
I'm following you on FB.
And I just signed up to get your blog via email. Yippee!
Definitely the red one...says it's available in April! Darling bag. So very stylish. Thanks for the opportunity and have a great day
Have been a friend on fb for awhile! Thanks again
Am a follower of your great site. Thanks again
I love the Rose Marigold one!
and I'm already a follower :)
oh my.... i think teal. i am a follower!
I would pick the raspberry or the sugarplum.
I love these! I think I would either get the black or the bronze... Maybe both :)
I am a faithful follower of your blog...
I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on facebook :)
Found this 11:09!!! last minute!!! I love the Rose bag in bronze and marigold...however I would get it in bronze if I won!! (matches more!!) LOVE!!
I "liked"/follow you on facebook!!!
Great blog!! I follow your blog now!! :) awesome giveaway!!
I LOVE this bag. I was thinking teal was my fave but the bronze is just so versatile and would go with everything. Oh, wait, the green is wonderful too.....:) I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. Thanks for the giveaway!!
Erin Havens
erin(dot)havens(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on facebook and on your blog. In fact, I'm reminded of you every time I feed my baby her "smashed peas and carrots". :)Great name choice for your blog btw....very clever and fitting - absolutely love it!
Erin Havens
erin(dot)havens(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Pewter!
And I'm now a follower!
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home