Smashed Peas and Carrots

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Waverly Winners!!


The FIVE winners of the Waverly Fabric stacks (1 stack of 5 one yard cuts in one color scheme per winner) have been chosen by random.org!!  Was it you!?!?!

 




Did this last comment not just crack you up!!  Yay for momma coming for a visit!

Please email your snail mail addy's to me at SmashedPeasandCarrots[at]gmail[dot]com and I will forward all information on to Waverly so you can get your yummy fabrics and start creating ASAP.

Happy Saturday to you all!!  :-)

XOXO,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

I'm so jealous - congrats to all!

April 16, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

lucky ladies!

April 16, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! NEW FABRIC! :D :D :D :D :D

April 17, 2011 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger LadyBugVicki said...

Momma's happy to deliver!!

April 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Loey said...

I get new fabric!!! Yay I'm soooo excited. Thank you Maggie!! You are awesome to the possum.

April 17, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home