Smashed Peas and Carrots

Friday, June 8, 2012

MissPrettyPretty Imaginative Play Toys Giveaway!


Today I wanted to share with you a very fun Etsy Shop, Miss Pretty Pretty.  Miss Pretty Pretty sells loads of adorable felt playhouses in every imaginative idea possible along with all the felt toy goodies to go with them.  Julie, the owner, makes and sells playhouses perfect for both boys and girls, you will be absolutely amazed at the creations she sews up, AMAZED, she is one talented girl.  Let me just have Julie tell you a little bit about her shop...
These are the original Etsy Card Table Playhouses, lovingly handmade to be heirloom toys.  My playhouses can be made to fit ANY table~~not all card tables are the same size! They will also fit your table perfectly, with no sagging or drooping. Don't settle for anything less than these award winning playhouses! As always, all items used in my playhouses and toys are certified completely child safe for all ages. No small parts, no paint, no glue or vinyl! My toys are also eco friendly! Made with love for our planet with felt that is produced from 100% post consumer plastic bottles, manufactured in the USA!


Yup, they really are the neatest playhouses I've ever seen...and eco-friendly to boot, ahh love!  When you order a playhouse it comes neatly packaged in a felt storage bag like this one.  Noah was uber excited to open it, can ya tell.


We ordered the Farm Stand Playhouse and these are all four sides of it.  There is so much imaginative play going on here, it is seriously so awesome for kids to play in.  Each playhouse is customizable too, we were able to pick an address of our choice as well as the wording on the farm stand sign.  


This particular playhouse came with loads of felt fruit and veggies.  Are they not the cutest things!


And even mail for the mailbox!


The kids have been loving playing with it which has been heaven for this pregnant momma.  Hooray!  I've been getting a break from the never-ending requests to play hide and seek in which I'm always told to be the seeker  ;-)


Are you ready for the giveaway!?

Julie has been so kind as to offer ONE of my lucky readers their very own Deluxe Playhouse Pattern which is an eBook that includes over 40 pages and lots of pictures to help you sew together your very own heirloom playhouse and the award-winning interactive play pieces and appliqués seen in many of her shop's photos!  This pattern is for the playhouse that was seen on the Today Show's "Cool Stuff for Kids" segment!   

To enter this giveaway you can do any of the following (one comment per entry please for up to 4 comments per person!)

1.  Head on over to Miss Pretty Pretty and tell me what your favorite playhouse is!
2.  "Like" My First Playhouse on Facebook!
3.  "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!
4.  Be or Become a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!

Giveaway ends Friday, June 15, 2012 at midnight

Good Luck!
XOXO,

296 Comments:

1 – 200 of 296 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't choose! I like both the farm stand playhouse and the pirate's cove.

June 8, 2012 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I love those playhouses. My favorite is the farm stand.

June 8, 2012 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Miss Pretty Pretty on Facebook.

June 8, 2012 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

June 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am already a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots.

Thank you for the change to win!

June 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger KristyMN said...

I'm a follower!

June 8, 2012 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger KristyMN said...

I would choose the farm stand - perfect for summertime!

June 8, 2012 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger KristyMN said...

Liked Miss Pretty Pretty on FB.

June 8, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger KristyMN said...

Liked you on FB!

June 8, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

LOVE THESE! i am following you.

June 8, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

i like you on facebook

June 8, 2012 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

i like My First Playhouse on facebook

June 8, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

wow these are so cute! i love the pizza parlor! :)

June 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

i would have a really hard time trying to pick just one playhouse! they are ALL so cute! i would probably go with something neutral since i have a 6 year old boy and a 1 year old girl...maybe the pizza parlor, farm stand, busy day, cafe, or post office...although my son would flip for the police station! :-) thanks so much for the chance!

June 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! So many to choose from!!! I have a boy and a girl who would love all of them. I really like the Garden to Table and Busy Day! SO Cute!!!

June 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I "liked" My First Playhouse on FB

June 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I already "Like" Smashed Peas on FB :)

June 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I already follow Smashed Peas!!! :)

June 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

I am totally in love the the CupCakery!!

June 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

I follow smashed peas and carrots

June 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

I like My First Playhouse of Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I love the farm stand and the pizza parlor!! Looks like so much fun!! I like smashed peas and carrots on fb!

June 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Ok, I did EVERYTHING! I didn't know that I was NOT a follower, but now I am! YAY!

June 8, 2012 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger KStrick said...

I love the farm stand playhouse.

June 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger KStrick said...

"liked" you on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I like the farm stand because it is not gender specific

June 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Andrea J said...

I liked the outerspace one, so cute, but my daughter really liked the animal sanctuary playhouse. They are all so detailed and beautiful!! -Andrea J (andricajohnson(at)yahoo(dot)com)

June 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

that has got to be the coolest thing i have seen in a long time! Its hard to choose just one that i like but the princess one is pretty cute!

June 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

"Liked" My First Playhouse on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

"Liked" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Coupon Queen said...

I think my son would love the farm stand!

June 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

I already follow your blog its one of my favorites!

June 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

I love the farm stand playhouse. It is very unisex so both of my children will like it.

June 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger The crazy chaos I call life... said...

I really love the animal sanctuary.. and i'm sure it would be a hit at our house!!!

June 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger The crazy chaos I call life... said...

Like her facebook page!

June 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger The crazy chaos I call life... said...

I LIKED your page on facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger The crazy chaos I call life... said...

And of course I follow you on blogger! :D

June 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Cozye said...

I follow you on blogger! kcozart05@gmail.com

June 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Cozye said...

And I follow you on facebook! (Kellye Cozart Arnold)

June 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger nylkaenid said...

I follow you on Facebook.

June 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger nylkaenid said...

I liked My First Playhouse on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger nylkaenid said...

I have three kids and I absolutely loved the beach house playhouse. Very talented gal!

June 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can not choose between the Pirate and Farm stand! They are sooo cute!

June 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I already like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB.

June 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots

June 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger KPWog said...

My favorite playhouse is the Princess in Purple. I've liked you on Facebook.

June 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger BrittanyM said...

They are all so cute! My son picked out the Pizza Parlor as his favorite one.
b_burmester@hotmail(dot)com
Thanks for this giveaway

June 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger BrittanyM said...

I liked My First Playhouse on Facebook
b_burmester@hotmial(dot)com

June 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger BrittanyM said...

I liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on facebook
b_burmester@hotmail(dot)com

June 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger BrittanyM said...

I am a GFC follower.
b_burmester@hotmail(Dot)com

June 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger kitty crafter said...

Man, these are way too cute. My favorite is the Family Farm house. I love the piggies!
jen(dot)piggybaby(at)gmail(dot)com

June 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger kitty crafter said...

I like My First Playhouse on FB!
jen(dot)piggybaby(at)gmail(dot)com

June 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger kitty crafter said...

I already like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB. :)
jen(dot)piggybaby(at)gmail(dot)com

June 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger kitty crafter said...

I'm a Smashed Peas and Carrots follower!
jen(dot)piggybaby(at)gmail(dot)com

June 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Cori said...

The Sky Cottage and Cupcake Shop are adorable!

June 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Cori said...

I am a follower of smashed peas + carrots

June 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Adriana said...

I love the farm house and the pirate cove. I have two little boys that would love this!

June 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I follow your blog.

June 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

My favorite playhouse has to be the farm stand. With both boys and girls it would cause the least fighting, hopefully. lol

June 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

Love the farm house.

June 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger In Gods Word Daily said...

By far Cupcakery, Card Table Playhouse Royal Purple is my FAVORITE one!!!
Thank you for this giveaway!
~ apryl

June 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger In Gods Word Daily said...

"Like" My First Playhouse on Facebook!
~ apryl

June 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger In Gods Word Daily said...

I have LOVED for a while Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!
~apryl

June 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger In Gods Word Daily said...

I have been following you for 2 years now!! <3 it all!! <3
~apryl

June 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

i love the CupCakery Card Table Playhouse

catherine0807 at hotmail dot com

June 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

i like My First Playhouse on Facebook!

cathy c

catherine0807 at hotmail dot com

June 8, 2012 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

i like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

cathy c

catherine0807 at hotmail dot com

June 8, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

i follow your blog

catherine c

catherine0807 at hotmail dot com

June 8, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I "like" you on fb.

June 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

I love the Farm Stand playhouse, but I also love the Around the House one...

June 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Perez ♥ said...

My favorite is the Petite Palatial Playhouse, Ice Creamery!

June 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Perez ♥ said...

I already "Like" My First Playhouse on FB

June 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Perez ♥ said...

"Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

June 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Perez ♥ said...

Following your blog!

June 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

I love the Pirates Hideout! Thanks for the opportunity!

June 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

I "liked" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

I "liked" My First Playhouse on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

I'm a Smashed Peas & Carrots follower :)

June 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger kate said...

I love the cupcakery card table play house!

June 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger kate said...

I'm a Follower!

June 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger kate said...

I liked you on facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger stitcherella said...

I love the "Around the House" playhouse!

June 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger stitcherella said...

Became your follower!

June 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger stitcherella said...

I'm a fan of My First Playhouse on FB.

June 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger stitcherella said...

I just "liked" you on FB!

June 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Live them all! If I had to choose, I think id choose the farm stand!

June 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I like smashed peas and carrts on fb!

June 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the farm stand and the pirate hideout. Very cute! Haley P

June 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I love the Fairy's Tea Party but I think my daughter would love the CupCakery best.

June 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I like My First Playhouse on FB!

June 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I like SP&C on FB too.

June 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I follow your blog!

June 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger proud2bmykswife said...

So hard to choose just one! I like the Farmstand, Busy Day, and Garden to Table.

June 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger proud2bmykswife said...

Like My First Playhouse on FB

June 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger SharonN said...

I love the Mermaid Manor. These are so fun and unique! Even if I don't win I still plan on ordering a pattern.

June 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger proud2bmykswife said...

Like your blog on fb

June 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger charlotte said...

I love the Farmstand

June 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger SharonN said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots through Google Reader.

June 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger charlotte said...

I "like" my first playhouse on facebook

June 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger proud2bmykswife said...

I follow your blog.

June 8, 2012 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger charlotte said...

I "like" you on facebook

June 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger LuAnn said...

Oh wow...I have one pinned on Pinterest! I love the Farm Stand!!!

June 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger charlotte said...

I follow your blog

June 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger LuAnn said...

Liked My First Playhouse facebook page!

June 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger LuAnn said...

Liked Smashed Peas and Carrots Facebook page!!

June 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger LuAnn said...

and I already follow S P and C!!

June 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Cerissa Beveridge said...

Love the animal sanctuary

June 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Cerissa Beveridge said...

Like my first playhouse

June 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Cerissa Beveridge said...

Like smashed peas and carrots

June 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Maggie and Sheepie said...

I like the cupcake one, animal sanctuary, ice cream one, and around the house.....

June 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Favorite playhouse is the Fire Station.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

June 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

June 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like double delight.

June 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

June 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Katie B said...

I love the Farm Stand!!

Katie B
Mystic7kt@aol.com

June 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Chaotic Crafting said...

I really like the under the sea one! My little ones like to pretend to be mermaids in the tub, so this is right up their alley! I also like the farm stand one as I am a farm girl!

June 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Chaotic Crafting said...

Have become a mamber, though I have been following your blog for awhile. :) I have liked both you and MissPrettyPretty on FB.

June 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

My favorite playhouse is the cupcakery!!

June 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Liked Miss PrettyPretty on Facebook and added it to my favorite etsy shops!

June 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I like my first playhouse on FB

June 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

I follow your blog and liked you on facebook.

June 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I LOVE the farm stand house!

June 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

June 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Steph L said...

I love the farm stand playhouse!

June 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Steph L said...

I like you on FB.

June 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Steph L said...

I'm a follower of your blog.

June 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

There are all Stinkin' Cute!!
Maybe the farm stand house.

June 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

June 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I already follow Smashed Peas!!! :)

June 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I like my first playhouse on FB!
Love this giveaway!

June 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger charissa said...

love the Double Delight Card Table Playhouse

June 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger charissa said...

liked my first playhouse

June 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger charissa said...

liked smashed peas and carrots on FB

June 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger charissa said...

follower of smashed peas & carrots

June 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the farm stand playhouse.

June 8, 2012 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

My son would simply adore the Little Mechanic Table!!!

June 8, 2012 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook

June 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the pirate cove

June 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

am a follower, how I came across this contest

June 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

liked Miss Pretty Pretty

June 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Oh my goodness...these are crazy cute!! I'm sure my boys would love any of these. I really love the farm house and the camp out, either would be so much fun! Thanks for the giveaway!

June 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I liked My Firsth Playhouse on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I follow you as well!!

June 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Timmi said...

That cupcakery one looks like the most fun for me, and the girls

June 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Timmi said...

Like Smashed Peas and Carrots on facebook

June 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Timmi said...

and I'm a follower

June 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica Bradley said...

I love the Mermaid Manor one!!

June 8, 2012 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica Bradley said...

"Like" My First Playhouse on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Jessica Bradley said...

"Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

June 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Jessica Bradley said...

Follow with GFC & email!

June 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I "Like" My First Playhouse on Facebook as Tanya Rubezhov.

June 8, 2012 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook as Tanya Rubezhov.

June 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I subscribe to Smashed Peas and Carrots via e-mail.

June 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

It's so hard to choose one. I really like the idea of Four Seasons Card Table Playhouse. It's one of my most favorite.

June 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I love the cupcakery.

June 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Natural Mama said...

So hard to pick just one! The Toy Animal Sanctuary is just adorable... but I also love the Mermaid Manor...
ma_lafranque (at) hotmail(dot) com

June 8, 2012 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I like their facebook page

June 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I like your facebook page

June 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I follow your blog

June 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger The felt Commisary said...

I have loved you blog for some time now but don't know how I missed your FB page! Got it liked now

June 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger The felt Commisary said...

I already love these felt homes! And own the original but the ultimate one would be great! I already follow her on FB

June 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger The felt Commisary said...

My fav is the fire station!,,

June 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Debbie Thompson said...

The CupCakery!!!

June 9, 2012 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Debbie Thompson said...

Liked playhouse on facebook

June 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Debbie Thompson said...

Liked you on Facebook

June 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Debbie Thompson said...

Now following!

June 9, 2012 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

i already am a follower!

June 9, 2012 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

i already like you on facebook

June 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

my favorite is definitely the farmstand, but a close second would be the carnival setup.

June 9, 2012 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Epiphius said...

I love the Under the Sea one! She has some awesome new ones since I last oggled them at Christmas!

June 9, 2012 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger Epiphius said...

I "like" my first playhouse on facebook

June 9, 2012 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger Epiphius said...

I "like" smashed peas and carrots on facebook

June 9, 2012 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger Epiphius said...

I thought I was already a follower (definately a repeat visitor!!), but I'm ACTUALLY a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots now!

June 9, 2012 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Karlee said...

Too many cute ones to pick! The farm, all around the house and pizza one are super cute.

June 9, 2012 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I LOVE the Pirate house!

June 9, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Leslie W said...

I love, love the Starry Night Camp Site Card Table Playhouse. I'm fairly certain my daughter would love it too!!
mosquints@yahoo{DOT}com

June 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Leslie W said...

follow My First Playhouse on FB
mosquints@yahoo{DOT}com

June 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Leslie W said...

follow Smashed Peas & Carrots on FB
mosquints@yahoo{DOT}com

June 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Leslie W said...

follow via GFC as Leslie Williams
mosquints@yahoo{DOT}com

June 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Barbara Cross said...

I love the Mermaid Manor table! It's so creative, my daughters would LOVE it. I've never seen anything like these!

June 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara Cross said...

I'm a FB fan of smashed peas & carrots

June 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Barbara Cross said...

I'm a fan of my first playhouse on FB too!

June 9, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Barbara Cross said...

I subscribe to your RSS feed with Google reader!

Thanks for the giveaway.

June 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Steph & Tony said...

I have been drooling over these for years! My favorite is the hair salon one or the bakery. They're so cute! My daughter would have so much fun with one :)

Steph.mitchell226@gmail.com

June 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Steph & Tony said...

I like you on fb!

Steph.mitchell226@gmail.com

June 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Steph & Tony said...

I like my first playhouse on fb!

Steph.mitchell226@gmail.com

June 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Steph & Tony said...

I follow your blog

Steph.mitchell226@gmail.com

June 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah O said...

I love the farm stand, but I think my sons would choose the Pirate or Construction themed ones.

June 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah O said...

I like Smashed Peas + Carrots on FB.

June 9, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah O said...

I am a Follower of SP+C via GREader.

June 9, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Robin Kelm Photography said...

So many to choose from, I like the Sky Cottage!

June 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Robin Kelm Photography said...

Already "like" My First Placehouse on FB.
robinkelmphotography@gmail.com

June 9, 2012 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Robin Kelm Photography said...

"Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!
robinkelmphotography@gmail.com

June 9, 2012 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Robin Kelm Photography said...

Became a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!
robinkelmphotography@gmail.com

June 9, 2012 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Mama G said...

I love the pirate playhouse

June 9, 2012 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Mama G said...

I liked them on fb

June 9, 2012 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Mama G said...

I like you on fb.

June 9, 2012 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Mama G said...

I follow you!

June 9, 2012 at 7:57 PM  
1 – 200 of 296 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home