Smashed Peas and Carrots

Monday, September 3, 2012

Rubbermaid Bento Box-Review and GIVEAWAY!

Last month I was sent a few of Rubbermaid's new Bento Boxes and Toppers to review and let me tell you that this could not have happened at a better time.  Moving into my new sewing studio earlier this summer has left me wanting to find pretty, creative ways to store my craft supplies that aren't in regular use rotation.  You know, my stamps and paper punches, paint supplies, and my overflowing yarn stash.  

Well, enter Rubbermaid's Bento Boxes and Toppers.  These things are genius for the organizational junkie like me.  They come in a variety of decorative fabric designs, I was sent the Paprika (which is a dark red color and perfectly matches the accent colors in my family room, woot!) which are easy to clean with just a wet cloth.  And they are very durable and sturdy and great for stacking.  These boxes are so pretty and so well made you actually want to have them out where everyone can see them, definitely not the plastic storage tubs we are all used to that we keep in our basements.  

There are two pretty neat things about the Bento line that makes them a must have organizational piece in my craft room and home in general.  1) Bento's Flex Dividers-these dividers allow you to customize the inside of your box so that you aren't just storing your stuff you are actually organizing it too.

You simply pop the Flex Divider out (which are found in the corners of the inside of the box) and then pop them back in when they aren't in use.  Genius!  How has this not been thought of before???

2) The Toppers-These actually can serve two purposes, they are a pretty lid for the bento box and you can flip them over to act as a tray for items you use often...like a knitting project, embroidery needles and thread, or your current must-read magazines.

Here is my now neatly organized box o'knitting supplies.  I popped out two of the Flex Dividers to organize my knitting needles, stitch markers, row counters, and other supplies and the rest of the box fit all my yarn perfectly.  AHHH, I just love pretty organization!

Just think of all the stuff you could organize with these new Bento boxes...office supplies, DVDs, board games, magazines, mail, toys.  You name it and you could organize it and store it in these pretty Bentos :-)

So, what do you think...would you like to have your own set of Bentos?  Joann's Stores, Inc and Rubbermaid are giving away a set of Bentos like the ones I received, a $215.93 value, to one of my lucky readers!

To enter, just tell me 'What would you store in your Bentos?'

For additional entries (one comment per entry please!)
1.  Be or Become a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots
2.  'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook, here
3.  Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest, here
4.  Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Twitter, here

Giveaway ends Friday, September 7 at midnight.  

Good Luck!

 **I was sent samples of the new Bento line free of charge from Jo-Ann's Stores Inc. and Rubbermaid but all opinions are 100% my own!

XOXO,

Labels: ,

592 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 592 Newer› Newest»
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would store my ever growing stash of fabric.
Webmikeandalexisc@yahoo.com

September 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

My scrapbook supplies! They have taken over!

September 3, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Scrapbook supplies! They have taken over!

September 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you on FB
Alexis
Webmikeandalexisc@yahoo.com

September 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Ronnie said...

I already subscribe to your blog! These are fantastic; my house is in DESPERATE need of some organization!

September 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Ronnie said...

liked on Facebook!

September 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Ronnie said...

Followed on Pinterest! (RabidRonnie!)

September 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger anotherid4me said...

I'd get some knitting supplies out of cardboard INTO THIS MARVELOUS storage!! I love the pop-out dividers & the multi-use top!!

September 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I would use them to store my sewing supplies.

September 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

follow blog

September 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

follow on pintrest :)

September 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger anotherid4me said...

I'm following on pinterest, but name there is different

September 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger anotherid4me said...

I also follow your blog & love it!!

September 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could use for all the kid items we have in the house, color books, crayons, paints, craft supplies, various small toy items, could have one for my mom tools and then put all the instruction books with them. Various magazines with the interest items that I tear out of the mags, in the pockets....oh I could go on and on.....paints, sewing material, stamps,

September 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Connie said...

Wow, those are great. Love the colors. I have a small sewing room filled with sewing and scrapping supplies. I am always looking for new ways to organize and store it all. Really like the dividers too.

September 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Kari M. said...

I just moved from a 20 year old home, to a 100 year old home. To say that I'm missing the storage space would be an understatement. I'd love to store out of season clothes in these boxes if I won.

September 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger The Ungerer Clan said...

I would store scrapbooking/card supplies in them for sure! I follow you on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!!

September 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Kari M. said...

I follow you via google reader.

September 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I would probably put sewing stuff in it.

September 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Kari M. said...

I liked you on facebook.

September 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

follow on FB

September 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Buni Staci said...

follow on facebook

September 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Kari M. said...

I follow on pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Follow on pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Buni Staci said...

I follow on twitter too

September 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Kari M. said...

I follow you on twitter.

September 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Buni Staci said...

And of Course, I follow on Pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

OH I love your blog and have been a follower for awhile, I would organize my quilting supplies, and my crafting supplies. :D

September 3, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I Like you on FB too. Thanks for having this giveaway, these boxes would come in handy for so many things.

September 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would use it to organize my craft projects...always have something in the works!
Sheryl at solbergfamily5@gmail.com

September 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Cori said...

Since my kitchen table doubles as a workspace it would be a perfect and portable way to store sewing or craft supplies.

September 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Cori said...

I am a follower of smashed peas + carrots

September 3, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow on fb.
Sheryl at solbergfamily5@gmail.com

September 3, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow on pinterest too!
Sheryl at solbergfamily5@gmail.com

September 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger PrettyMama said...

Want for my sewing and cross stitch projects! Really need!!!

September 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I would definitely use these to organize my sewing/crafting items.

September 3, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger PrettyMama said...

Really need for my sewing and cross stitch projects! Especially to keep the stocking I'm cross stitching away from the small boy im making it for :-)

September 3, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I follow your blog and loving reading all the things you have to share!

September 3, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger PrettyMama said...

Want for my sewing and cross stitch projects! Really need!!!

September 3, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I have been a follower on facebook for a while now.

September 3, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I also follow you on Pinterest (jessicadehring).

September 3, 2012 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous MaryB said...

This would be perfect to store my craft supplies. What a great giveaway.

September 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I also follow you on Twitter (@jessicadehring).

September 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I follow on facebook. I would love to store all of my kids craft and art supplies in these, along with my own, I have a small house and need nice looking storage options!

September 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Anonymous MaryB said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots via RSS feed.

September 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Anonymous MaryB said...

I follow you on Facebook.
dabmab2010 @ gmail.com

September 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous MaryB said...

I follow you on Pinterest. dabmab2010 @ gmail.com
http://pinterest.com/jodoobers/

September 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Nix said...

I believe it is perfect for storing wool and crochet hooks

September 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I would store yarn and craft supplies.

September 3, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I am an email subscriber/follower.

September 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Sherry said...

Love them! I'm always organizing something. Not sure right off what I'd use them for. I suppose I'll decide when they arrive : ) How's that for thinking positive!

September 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Angie said...

Email follower! I would use them for sewing, toys or in the car for road trip supplies!

September 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I follow you on pinterest.

September 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Angie said...

Facebook follower! Would love for sewing, toys and in the car!

September 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Angie said...

Pinterest follower!

September 3, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would store fabric and yarn in the Bento boxes.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

September 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

I love to sew but I don't have a dedicated space, so I have my supplies stored in a couple different containers, plus fabric here and there. I would use it to store all of that in one spot! I sew Christmas gifts for our nieces and nephews (and our own kiddos get what I sew too!) so it would work perfect to keep those projects on top while I work on them.

September 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

September 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

I am a follower of your blog...

September 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I 'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

September 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I'd store fabric and possibly scrapbook supplies. Or UFOs!!

September 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger cooperkelly4 said...

I would organize my craft stuff.

September 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger cooperkelly4 said...

I follow your blog

September 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Follower on Pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Liked you on Facebook

September 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB.

September 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Twitter.

September 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

September 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous elissa said...

liked on facebook

September 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous elissa said...

follow on twitter

September 3, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous elissa said...

follow on pinterest (of course!)

September 3, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous elissa said...

also, follow the blog. what can i say? i'm a fan.

September 3, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous angie said...

Follow on twitter!

September 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Entwined Essentials said...

Oh man those are so cool! I would use them to store basically the same things as you: toys, yarn, fabrics.

September 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Entwined Essentials said...

I follow your blog.

September 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Entwined Essentials said...

I follow on FB.

September 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Entwined Essentials said...

I follow on Pinterest.

September 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Entwined Essentials said...

I follow on Twitter.

September 3, 2012 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Those are awesome! I would probably use them for my kids art supplies!

September 3, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I follow you on Facebook!

September 3, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I've been a follower of your blog for a while. Love your stuff!

September 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I follow you on Pinterest!!

September 3, 2012 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Sarah @ Spoon Fed Baby said...

I would store all my randoms from my craft area!

September 3, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

I think I'd use them in my t.v. room for c.d.'s and dvd's!

September 3, 2012 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jill D said...

Great storage boxes! How would I use them? So many uses!! I am thinking sewing room or kids room would be at the top of my list. Thank you for the giveaway. :D

September 3, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Jill D said...

I am a follower and have been for a while. Love your blog. :)

September 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Jill D said...

I follow you on facebook too!

September 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Jill D said...

I'm a new pintrest follower.

September 3, 2012 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

These are pretty cool. I'd use them for office storage - or rather, ask my husband to use them.

September 3, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I am a follower of SP&C

September 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I also follow on facebook ...

September 3, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

and now follow on Pinterest as well.

September 3, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Shannon Hawley said...

What wouldn't I store in these?!? To start, they'd house all my kids toys that he isn't playing with or all the Legos I step on in the middle if the night! And I'd put all my winter gloves, hats and scarfs in! I could really use some! Hope to win (fingers crossed)

September 3, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

I follow on fb

September 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

I follow on pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Julie Filipek said...

Let's start by saying, where wouldn't I use them. I am envisioning an organized linen closet. They would do wonders in my kitchen pantry. Great to store pot lids in under e cabinet storage. Since they are so eye catching why not just leave them out and store toys and stuffed toys in!

September 3, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger granolagina said...

Yarn! I can never have enough yarn and I like to organize my stash.

September 3, 2012 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me start by saying, where woulld'nt I use them. I am envisioning them as great additions to my very large and cluttered kitchen pantry (I LOVE to cook and bake). How fabulous would thee be to use them in a linen closet? Great to store pot lids and bakeware under cabinets. But why hide such pretty boxes in cabinets and closets? Would they also not be great for all those toys that somehow always manage to get upstairs?

September 3, 2012 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, so where would I not use these fantastic boxes. Oh definitely not in my kitchen pantry to help with the kids snacks overload or my love of cooking or baking supplies. I probably would not use them under a cabinet to help organize bakeware or pot lids or other appliances. I definitely would not use them in a linen closet. You would find these, since they are so eye catching, is out and Proud in my family room to help keep all those wonderful kids toys up off the floor and in one beautiful, but organized, spot!

Current follower on Pintrist, Facebook, and now Twitter!

September 3, 2012 at 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Sally W said...

easy to tell you this - i would store quilting supplies, patterns, yarn, and my knitting needles.

September 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Pound It Out said...

I would use for either yarn or material storage.

September 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Pound It Out said...

I follow your blog.ollo

September 3, 2012 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Pound It Out said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

September 3, 2012 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Pound It Out said...

I follow you on Facebook.I

September 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I would use the larger box to store a current project. The smaller ones would be perfect for extra odds and ends you aquire sewing and crafting.

September 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots.

September 3, 2012 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Facebook fan

September 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I would store my craft supplies.
Thank you for the giveaway.

September 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I am a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots.

September 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I 'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook as Tanya Rubezhov.

September 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest as Tanya Rubezhov

September 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Pinterest follower

September 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I would store my pet toys, treats and poop bags in them when we travel in the RV.
jednc @ hotmail .com

September 3, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on fb
jednc @ hotmail .com

September 3, 2012 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I follow on twitter @jednc2
jednc @ hotmail .com

September 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Tara B said...

These are awesome! I would use them to store art supplies for the kiddos and my crafty stuff-- fabric, ribbons, and key fob webbing and hardware!

September 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Tara B said...

I follow SM&C!

September 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Tara B said...

I "like" you on facebook... I wish FB had a "love" button!

September 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Tara B said...

I follow you on Pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger *Fernie* said...

organize all my yarns and scrapbooking supplies, it would be perfect in the craft room

September 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook!

September 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I totes follow you on Twitter (@mmmraow

September 3, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

All of my sewing supplies!

September 3, 2012 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

I like you on FB

September 3, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

I follow on Pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

I also follow on Twitter!

September 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Leela the Kid said...

I would use them for my fabric/craft supplies

September 3, 2012 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Leela the Kid said...

I already like you on FB

September 3, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Rebeckah Austin said...

Exactly what you have in them in the photos!

September 3, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I would store yarn, my sewing crafts, Christmas crafts...ALL my craft supplies in these awesome boxes!! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

September 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I be a follower of SP&C!

September 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I like SP&C on Facebook!

September 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I follow SP&C on Pinterest!

September 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger ledamewood said...

Looks like a perfect way to store and organize Bonnie Hunter's next quilt mystery. I am a follower.

September 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I follow SP&C on Twitter!

September 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger ledamewood said...

I am a follower of your blog

September 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger ledamewood said...

I follow you on Pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger ledamewood said...

I follow you on Twitter

September 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I would fill it with fun craft supplies...mostly the tons of skiens of yarn so I could organize by colors. I also liked you on Facebook and follow you on pinterest :).

September 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i would store knitting and sewing stuff in the bentos if i won them!!

September 3, 2012 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i am a newsletter follower

September 3, 2012 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i am a facebook follower

September 3, 2012 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Regina said...

Would be a great spot for my gift wrapping supplies, notions, or jewelery making supplies.

September 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i am a twitter follower

September 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Regina said...

already a blog follower

September 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i am a pinterest follower

September 3, 2012 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

These are fantastic! I could definitely use them for my headband making supplies, or maybe for all of my fabric scraps. Then again, all of my paints would fit great, too.

September 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I follow you on Twitter.

September 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

September 3, 2012 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I like you on Facebook!

September 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

I would store my sweepstaking supplies.

September 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

grannyhoff is a follower of Smashed Carrots and Peas.

September 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

Patricia Hoffmeister likes Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.

September 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I would use them to store craft supplies and toys! These look really awesome! I've been looking for good storage options.

September 3, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I follow you on Pinterest!

September 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

Patricia Hoffmeister follows Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest.

September 3, 2012 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I follow you on facebook.

September 3, 2012 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I follow your blog via google reader. :)

September 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

@grannyhoff follows smashedpeasandcarrots on Twitter.

September 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had the Bentos I would use them to store my large supply of trip planning items: books, maps, brochures, highlighters for routing, and travel magazines. I have been needing a way to organize all that stuff efficiently and neatly.

September 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I would store all of my sewing/craft stuff in these!! And I would also make one for my daughter's arts and crafts materials. These are great!!!

September 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I would store toys! My 9-month-old is learning to spread his mess across the house and I really need to work on containing it!

September 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I follow you on Twitter (@APatchworkofBks)!

September 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Follow you on Pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I follow on Facebook (Amanda Stepro Snow)

September 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Follow you on Facebook, too!!!

September 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I follow on Pinterest, as well!

September 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger legato1958 said...

I follow your blog by email. I would store my knitting and crocheting stash!

susie
legato1958@aol.com

September 3, 2012 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Perfect for craft supplies!

September 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I follow!

September 3, 2012 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I would store art supplies or sewing supplies, both of which need a new home!

September 3, 2012 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I follow on twitter!

September 3, 2012 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

These are awesome! I would love them for my sewing/craft supplies.

September 3, 2012 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am a follower of your blog on Google Reader

September 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am a fan of yours on FB :-)

September 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Stacey Napier said...

I would use them for holiday items, gift wrapping supplies, and I can think of a thousand other uses as well!

September 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger EAbbate said...

I follow all of the above already :)
I would organize my craft room, my sewing stuff, and knitting and crocheting stuff

September 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger EAbbate said...

I follow all of those already :)
I would use it to organize my craft room, sewing, knitting and crocheting stuff!

September 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I follow your blog, I like you on facebook. You could use them for anything, they would be fun to use for a barbie box to store all the barbie things in...

September 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Love these, I would store my empty cricut boxes and other craft supplies I don't use regularly

September 3, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I follow you're blog

September 3, 2012 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I follow on pinterest

September 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would store my children's toys and my craft supplies in them

September 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I follow on twitter

September 3, 2012 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I follow on Facebook

September 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new follower via GFC

September 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

I already have my fabrics sorted and ready to put into a Bento box. They look great.

September 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger cpup40 said...

I would definitely store my crafts in them. Thank you for having such a wonderful giveaway.

September 3, 2012 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger cpup40 said...

I follow your blog.

September 3, 2012 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger cpup40 said...

I follow you on Facebook.

September 3, 2012 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger cpup40 said...

I follow you on pinterest.

September 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

Not at all hard to decide what I would store in them - sewing and craft supplies, of course!

September 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

I follow your blog

September 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

Following on Facebook

September 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

Following your Pinterest boards

September 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

Following on Twitter

September 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

I would store kids school books and supplies

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

September 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

Follower of smashed peas and carrots

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

September 3, 2012 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

I like on fb

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

September 3, 2012 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

Following on twitter

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

September 3, 2012 at 10:36 PM  
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 592 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home