Smashed Peas and Carrots

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Creativity Made Simple with Jo-Anns: How to Make Pom Pom Hair Ties Video Tutorial

Can y'all please pinch me cause I feel like I am dreaming. Jo-Anns asked me to create a video for their YouTube channel and I still can't believe it. How freakin' cool is that?!

Jo-Anns contacted me earlier in this month to create a video tutorial as a part of their Creativity Made Simple campaign.  On their Youtube channel you can view my video along with a few other pretty crafty bloggers where we share how to create simple and fun crafts helping you to rediscover time for your creativity!

Here is my video below:


Or click here to see it!  If my video is the most viewed I will get to host a giveaway for a $100 Jo-Ann Gift Card for one of you to win, how fun right!  And in full disclosure, I'll win one too!  So please, watch, view, and share my video!!!  Learn how to make fun Pom Pom Hair Ties and see how the Clover Pom Pom maker works...its is the neatest little gadget and once you have one you will never want to put it down.

Jo-Anns is also giving y'all a 40% off coupon to use in their stores, valid from 3/22-3/31/13 
Just print if off and save some cash on your next shopping trip!


XOXO,

** I have been compensated for this post. However, all opinions are truthful and my own.  This post contains paid links.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly O. said...

maggie that was awesome!! so quick and neat and perfect! my daughter and her friends could make those--it's an ideal craft and your video was great! I will definately share with my friends :)

March 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Thanks Kelly! I'm glad you liked the video tutorial, this would be the perfect craft project for your daughter and friends...pom pom making is addicting!! Thank you so much for sharing it too :-)

March 31, 2013 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home