Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

JoTotes...The Winner!!

Oh holy wow!!  So you all really liked the Jototes Giveaway I take it!!  

A winner has been picked...was it you!?!  If your name is...

Yay Christine!!  YOU won!  Please email your addy to me at SmashedPeasandCarrots[at]gmail[dot]com ASAP!!!

And don't worry if you didn't win...I have yet another awesome giveaway going up in mere minutes...stay tuned for more goodness!!

XOXO,

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Running Mama said...

Congrats Christine! I am insanely jealous!!!!!!

April 26, 2011 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger MaKitchel Primitives said...

Me,too...jealous! I hope you love your new bag!

April 26, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger crazy for chocolate said...

Lucky girl!!!!

April 26, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home