Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rachael's Homemade Natural Soap Giveaway!!

Being a momma to three little ones means I'm always on the look out for all things natural and good for you that my whole family can use.  Well today I wanted to share an wonderful shop, Rachael's Homemade Natural Soap, full of the most amazing dye-free, perfume-free soaps around!!


Are you ready to win some beautiful natural soaps and get Rachael's exclusive offer just for Smashed Peas and Carrots readers?  Click HERE to enter now!!


XOXO,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These soaps look amazing! My favorites would be citrus sage, cranberry orange and lavendar rose. Wow!
Evin5 at aol dot com

May 31, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger @pril said...

Hey Maggie, I shared this on my blog to spread the word: http://koolbeenz-blog.blogspot.com/2011/05/rachaels-homemade-natural-soap-give.html

May 31, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home