Smashed Peas and Carrots

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kari Machal Designs Giveaway!!

Get ready for today's giveaway, this is a one y'all will want to get in on!!


Kari Machal Designs is in the house with some beautiful artwork to spruce up your home!


Click HERE to enter as well as get the exclusive Kari Machal Designs offer for all Smashed  Peas and Carrots readers!!

XOXO,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Angelina @ April Violet said...

I just enetered! I love the one you have with the heart in the tree, that is just such a nice touch to an all ready beautiful design.

June 11, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home