Smashed Peas and Carrots

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Milk Nursingwear Giveaway...The Winner!

The winner of the Milk Nursingwear Giveaway has been chosen!!


And the winner is....


Hooray Michelle!! Please email me at SmashedPeasandCarrots[at]gmail[dot]com so I can forward your information on to Milk Nursingwear and you can get your $40 store credit to start shopping!!!

In other news...I'm working on Eloise's birthday party post this weekend...who am I kidding, it will probably be done Sunday night once the kids are in bed :-)  But it is my goal to have it done and it WILL be up next week, pinky swear!!

XOXO,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home