Smashed Peas and Carrots

Thursday, July 28, 2011

PSA Essentials: Review, Giveaway and Cupcake Topper Project Idea

Can you believe this!
TWO giveaways in one week!
That's just crazy talk but you so deserve it :-)


PSA Essentials sent me one of their self-inking custom stamps with patent-pending Peel & Stick technology which makes the stamps completely interchangeable and asked me to review it for them.  It sounds like a pretty cool stamper, right!

So what did I think?


Umm...do you see this custom made AND interchangeable Smashed Peas and Carrots stamp in the Christi font?  Yeah, this product is pretty freakin' awesome :-)

The outer circle of words, the 'www.smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com' part is separate from the inner circle of words, the 'Smashed Peas & Carrots' so I can stamp using both outer and inner parts of the stamp together or separate!  I love this for my Etsy shop packaging!
  


The stamper is really easy to use to say the least.  It has a really smooth mechanism for easily changing the ink pad, it stamps with hardly any pressure and gives a nice even colored and vivid inked stamp.  

There are a ton of interchangeable Peel & Stick stamp sets to choose from too!  Each set (Datenight, Carriage, Superstar, Mom's Calendar are just a few I was able to try out) comes with one outer ring stamp and 9 inner circle stamps.  So the stamping possibilities are endless...anyone here good at math?  



Here's a peek at how easy it is to change out your stamps.  Just wipe the ink off of you stamp with a wet cloth and then peel the outer ring first.  If your stamp were to ever lose it's stickiness you just run them under water and it is as good as new...cool!




PSA Essentials also carries a huge variety of award-winning stamp inks, including these way cool two-ink sets.  This way your outer ring stamp can be one color and the inner circle stamp can be another!

I am helping to throw a baby shower in a few weeks and the ink pad with the Lime and Pink struck me as the perfect color combo for a perfectly sweet baby girl shower!  'Pink with a Twist'..I love the theme already!  Can you guess what fun kinds of food and drinks we will be serving?


I took the 'It's a Girl' Peel & Stick stamp and made a whole bunch of cupcake toppers.  I love how sweet they turned out!  


I used a 2 inch circle punch to cut them out and then taped them to the top of toothpicks, voila we have cupcake toppers!  Now we will have some pretty decorated pink-alicious cupcakes to enjoy, oh the cuteness...make it stop!

Alright...so now that you have seen a fun project you can do with these stamps it's time for the giveaway!

PSA Essentials is giving away ONE Custom Stamp to one of my wonderful blog readers!!

To enter all you have to do is...
1.  Become a Follower of the PSA Essentials Blog Here...that's it!  
     Just stop over and click the Followers button!  
     Then don't forget to come back here and comment telling me you did!

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy :-)

Giveaway ends Sunday July 31 at 8 am!!

Good Luck Everyone!

XOXO,

92 Comments:

Blogger hippychick said...

I started following the PSA blog. Thanks!

July 28, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Beki said...

I'm a follower! Thanks for all the great blog recommendations.

July 28, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely possibility, Thank you!
I am now a follower of PSA Stamp blog via GFC as Tirarabaralla :)

tirabaralla{at}yahoo{dot}com

July 28, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Katlyn said...

Ooooohhhhh!! I am a follower. I can already see how many ways I could use that stamper! Thanks for the chance to win!.

July 28, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Suzee said...

Following her blog = ) thats a neat giveaway! thanks

July 28, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Heather H said...

I'm a new follower of their blog. Thanks for the chance to win! Cute product!

July 28, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Damkid17 said...

I am a follower now too...what a cool stamp...love it!

July 28, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I want one of these so bad! I am now a follower of their blog!

July 28, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger TheDixiePixie said...

I now follow the PSA blog!

July 28, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following the PSA blog! :) What a cool product! I want one. :)

July 28, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Sam M said...

Love the Stamps! I'm following PSA now!

July 28, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

following what a great giveaway love it

July 28, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I'm a follower, looks like a great stamp set.

July 28, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following. Would love to win to make my own lables for my crafts. thanks
lbroadstreet@tds.net
Leah

July 28, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger The Running Mama said...

I am following!!

July 28, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I'm following PSA bog! That is the neatest stamp ever. I can see so many ways to use it. It is like the stamp to end all stamps.

July 28, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow the PSA blog on Google Reader. Their stamps are so cute!

July 28, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am following the PSA blog. Love the stamper!

July 28, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle R. Slape said...

What a great tool to have! I now follow PSA's blog.

July 28, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Mickymunchkin's little space said...

yes, just popped over and became a follower. awesome stuff,
mickymunchkin

July 28, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous RivkaBelle said...

Oh wow, this is entirely too awesome ... I could do some major damage with one of these ;o)

I am now a GFC follower of PSA's blog (RivkaBelle)

July 28, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Sara Bradbury said...

I am a follower of their blog. I love the concept!

July 28, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I am a follower!!

July 28, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger robin said...

I'm a new follower there! Thanks!

July 28, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Mama Z said...

Joined the followers of the PSA blog. Thanks for the tip and great ideas.

July 28, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Taren said...

I am now following their blog! These are ADORABLE!! :)

July 28, 2011 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger katie.hall said...

I am a PSA follower!

July 28, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I am a follower of their blog.

July 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Katiedel101 said...

I am a follower now! They look amazing!

July 28, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Cutebug Designs said...

I'm a follower now too! What a great stamp and I LOVE the two toned stamp pad!

July 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Yvonne said...

I am following the PSA blog....thanks for a great giveaway!

July 28, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm a follower now! Such a great idea!

July 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger regan said...

I'm a new PSA follower! And it looks like she had a blast at the Britney Spears concert! fun!

July 28, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Tündéri Lonka said...

yes,it would be great!

July 28, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This stamp looks awesome! I'm following their blog now!

July 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a new PSA follower and, boy! Could I use a stamp like that!!

July 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger petunia said...

Love it! I'm following!

July 28, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

i'm a follower! what an awesome stamp!

July 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Colleen said...

Those are really cute stamps, I love that they are interchangeable so you're not stuck with just one thing. I'm a follower, thanks for the opportunity.

July 28, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger karen serna said...

i'm a new follower to the PSA blog! :)

July 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Ashdp said...

Cool stamp...I follow

July 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I'm a follower! Love all the goodies! :)

July 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Bryan & Lisa said...

I follow....thanks!

July 28, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I followed, liked their FB page and subscribed to their emails... LOL What a cool product and site :) Thanks for reviewing the product. You are an awesome enabler... hehe - I MUST have one now...

July 28, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Rhissanna said...

I'm a PSA follower! They do look yummy!

July 28, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

following PSA blog! This is an awesome giveaway =)

July 28, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I'm follower! I LOVE this giveaway. I need a stamp like this.

July 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower on google reader (and pinterest!)

July 28, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I am a follower of her blog :-) I love the stamps. They are very cute.

July 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Cary and Jill said...

I am now a follower, I need to have one of these :) Thanks for sharing!

July 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I'm a new follower. Awesome giveaway!

tina120981 @ aol dot com

July 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Amy said...

What an AWESOME product! I have signed up as a follower. Thanks for the opportunity to win and for showing us so many great products and ideas. :)

July 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm now a follower and I LOVE, LOVE this giveaway.

July 28, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Follow! I want one SO bad for our new house address!!

July 28, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger btanders said...

Ok, I'm following their blog. I HOPE I win! These look sooo cool!

July 28, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger kimmers said...

So lovin' it!!! I have big plans for that nifty little little tool! W/ 6 youngins' we have parties and activities going an all the time! Can you imagine how much time and $ I'll save in decorating? Thanks for a chance ...... I'm following them and love your blog!
kimmers_zoo@hotmail.com

July 28, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I became a follower! Looks like a really cool stamper!

July 28, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger CallSignTinks said...

following. thanks

July 28, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger emma said...

uh, yes ma'am! following! thanks for hosting a great giveaway!!

July 28, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Mama G said...

I'm a follower. What a neat product!

July 28, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower! Love this product!

July 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How fun...I could really use this with my Etsy store I am wanting to get open by Christmas!!! I am following their blog.

July 28, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Annetta said...

I'm a follower now....

I'm a follower of Smashed Peas & Carrots too. Love your blog and all of your neat ideas. Awesome party for Eloise :))

Annetta

July 28, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger mndy.made said...

I'm a follower now! I would love this!

July 28, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Kari said...

I followed the PSA Blog! Would love to use this product to get crafty!

July 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Kelly H. said...

I'm now a follower. Love the stamp!

July 28, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

I am a follower! Thanks!!!

July 28, 2011 at 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower!

I have one of these but it is from BEFORE they made them interchangable so mine has been sitting in a drawer since I moved last year unable to be used. Would love an updated one!

July 29, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Sani said...

I am following!!

July 29, 2011 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Carla G said...

I am a new follower of PSA Essentials blog!
What a cool idea! Thanks for a chance to win!

July 29, 2011 at 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Mònica said...

I'm a follower. I didn't know them before. Thanks for introducing to us.

July 29, 2011 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Peach Rainbow said...

I follow PSA Essentials!
Thanks for the chance :D

July 29, 2011 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Our European adventure... said...

I am a follower now! Sounds like a really cool stamp set. Thanks for the giveaway!

July 29, 2011 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

That looks so awesome!!! I am now a faithful follower! ;)

July 29, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I follow PSA Essentials!

July 29, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Mama Rasheika said...

I am now a follower of the blog and liked on fb. Thanks

July 29, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Such a cool stamp! Love it! I'm following their blog!

July 29, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

My head is now spinning with ideas as to how to use this nifty little tool. I am now following their blog and liked on fb and as always love following yours too.

July 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger The Farm-Marm said...

I am following PSA Blog now! O m gosh this is sooo cool! BTW I featured your blog this week on my blog! :) Spreading the love!

July 29, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Wylie said...

I'm following the PSA blog. Very cool. Love the stamp! Thanks for such a great give-away!

July 29, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Abbie @ Rosewill Arts said...

I follow the PSA blog. Would love this for my business, home and crafting!

www.rosewillarts.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Danni said...

I'm following! How cute is this stamp?!

July 30, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger sp said...

OK!!! LOVE this thing!! I now follow PSA blog and would love to be in the running!
Thank you :-)

July 30, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger sp said...

PS, I love YOUR blog as well.
Sandra

July 30, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I am now a follower of psa blog. I love this stamp the possibilities are truly endless.:-)

July 30, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Patti said...

What a brilliant stamp and I would love to have one! I'm following...

July 30, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger KipperKnitter said...

WOW---they have really come a long way from the address stamps! The interchangable stamps are AWESOME!!!! Thanks for entering me into the drawing! Also LOVE your blog! You inspire me in so many ways! :>)

July 30, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Feather said...

I almost ordered one of these last week..I am a follower!

July 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I should NOT read blogs that show me products that make me wanna scream " I want it right know! Give me my credit card, quick!".
Instead I should go to bed with the kids.

I am a follower now.

Greetings,
Tina

July 31, 2011 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger Beck C said...

I like it! I want one! REALLY want one! Thanks for the chance. Pick me!!!! Hugs, Beck

July 31, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Anonymous lisa trail said...

i'm a new follower! :) sweet. love this site and love your page! :)
leech3@hotmail.com (it wouldn't let me sign in w/ my google account....)

July 31, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger LauraH said...

I started following the PSA blog! What a great stamp! Thanks!

July 31, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home