Smashed Peas and Carrots

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sponsored Giveaway: Hadley Grace Designs

Today I am so pleased to share with you all our newest blog sponsor, Hadley Grace Designs!


Hadley Grace Designs is the perfect Etsy shop for you if you are looking for adorable boutique-style clothing and accessory PDF patterns for the sweet boys and girls in your life.  That's right, no need to wait for a paper pattern to be mailed to you with this shop and no shipping fees either!  Just purchase a pattern and in moments you can print it off right from your very own computer, hooray!  I have to say that not only is each pattern very well-written and extremely detailed but each one comes with tons of photos to help you along the way too.  So if you are a beginner seamstress up to the more advanced you will love these patterns!

Stacey is the talented pattern designer behind this lovely shop.  She is also a busy momma who actually just had her newest little girl...yay Stacey!...and she also writes a fun crafty blog called, It's FUN to craft!  

Okay, okay so let me show you some of the adorableness you will find in her shop...


Stop the cuteness!  I just love this pattern for the Little Man's Tie, don't you!  Wouldn't this be perfect to make for your little man for Thanksgiving dinner!



I fell in love with the Lily headband and all it's feathery, rolled flower goodness.  And guess what, it even comes with a no-sew option, awesome!



If little girl skirts are your thing, you will find eight beautiful skirts to choose from in her shop.  How sweet is the Sophia Paper Bag skirt...it goes from newborn up to size 14!



And I had to share one of my favorite dress patterns with you too!  This is the Amelia dress and I have to say I just love the tie belt and ruffle at the bottom, the perfect sweet touches to a dress that every little girl would love to wear!

And now for the best part!  Hadley Grace Designs is offering up THREE patterns to THREE of my blog readers, yowza!
How's that for a great giveaway!

To enter (up to two entries per person!)

1.  Head over to Hadley Grace Designs and tell me which pattern you'd like if you won.
2.  "Like" Hadley Grace Designs on Facebook HERE to hear about current sales and new pattern releases and opportunities to become pattern testers too.

Giveaway ends Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 8am

Good Luck!



Labels:

70 Comments:

Blogger Mommarock said...

The reversible bucket hat is the cutest!!

November 16, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I liked Hadley Grace designs

November 16, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I just LOVE the Boys Pattern Special - Tie, Bow Tie, Reversible Vest and Suspenders!

November 16, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I liked Hadley Grace Designs on Facebook!

November 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I would choose the reversible vest for my little boys!

November 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I "like" it on FB!

November 16, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger likeschocolate said...

I love the londyn skirt. So cute!!!!!!!!
I liked her site on FB>

November 16, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger AppleFace said...

I like it on FB. I'd like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/71522951/reversible-bucket-hat-pdf-sewing-pattern

November 16, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger AppleFace said...

and if it is not possible, the amelia dress instead, one day i'll have a girl!

November 16, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger hollymade said...

Love the vest, would be so cute on my toddler.

November 16, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

Love the owl pattern.

November 16, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Jessica Allen said...

Londyn skirt pattern or the Janie curved

mrsjschwartz@yahoo.com

November 16, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Jessica Allen said...

I liked on facebook :)

November 16, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I would choose the apron skirt.

November 16, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger paigygirl said...

I "liked" them. I love the little man's tie pattern & the reversible vest pattern. Soo cute.

November 16, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I think I would like the bow tie pattern.

November 16, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Liked on FB

November 16, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the amelia dress pattern! cute!

November 16, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked on facebook too!

November 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Harper Pillowcase Style Dress pattern

November 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "Like" Hadley Grace Designs on Facebook (as Jen Nie)

November 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Emily said...

I would love the Sadie Bubble skirt or the Camrey Skirt. They are all so cute!

November 16, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Love the Amelia dress and the Little Man Tie!

November 16, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I like the Madison Pullover Dress

November 16, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I liked them on fb. I hope someday I can be a pattern tester

November 16, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I like the Lace Petti Romper PDF Sewing Pattern.

November 16, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I would choose the Amelia Dress for my girls. Adorable!

November 16, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I like the Ollie the Owl pattern and the Amelia dress.

November 16, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I liked Hadley Grace on FB.

November 16, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger holliberri said...

Definitely the Amelia Dress pattern. Love it!

November 16, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

The Janie Curved skirt is super cute!!

November 16, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Tom and Amy said...

I love the Janie curved skirt...and I'd love to make some ties for my boys.

November 16, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Roslyn said...

I love the Janie Curved skirt!

November 16, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Roslyn said...

And I like them on fb!

November 16, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Willefam said...

I would totally choose the reversible vest- then my boys could match- how fun would that be? Thanks!!

November 16, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Willefam said...

I 'liked' on FB :)

November 16, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so this will totally seem like copying, but I most love the paper bag skirt and the amelia dress. I can imagine my (only) niece wearing them!

November 16, 2011 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have liked her on FB!

November 16, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Love the Londyn Apron Skirt Boutique Style , so many cute options!

November 16, 2011 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

FB fan and posted on her wall that you sent me :)

November 16, 2011 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the tess halter top dress a lot, I would love to make coordinating ones for my nieces!

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

November 16, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I already "Like" Hadley Grace Designs on Facebook


jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

November 16, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Ashley M. said...

Seriously loved them all, but the tie, suspenders, and reversible vest would all be perfect for my toddler!

November 16, 2011 at 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

Love the Sophia Paper bag skirt!

November 16, 2011 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I "like" Hadley Grace Designs on Facebook!

November 16, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Erin G. said...

Definitely the suspenders - too cute!

November 16, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger mel said...

The Lace Petti Romper is freakin' adorable!

November 16, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I love the paper bag skirt - it's adorable!

November 17, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I "liked" them on FB.

November 17, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger barneyn said...

I like the Suspenders PDF Sewing Pattern, DIY Easy Sew Includes Sizes Newborn to 10



nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

November 17, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

I'd like to win the Pillowcase dress pattern

November 17, 2011 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I want the Sophia Paper Bag Skirt pattern!! How sweet!

November 17, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

The paper bag skirt is my favorite... or maybe the cute stuffed owl. So hard to choose!

November 17, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Mini MNM's said...

Suspenders pattern or the Car seat canopy. Thanks for the giveaway!

November 17, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Mrs.T said...

I like the Amelia dress you showed and also the Ava Pleated Skirt. What a nice shop -- and what a generous giveaway! Thanks so much!

November 18, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

The Harper and Madison are cute, but the Amelia looks like one I'd like to make. I didn't see it in the shop, but if it came in the right sizes, I would love to try it out!

jerrimouse (at) hotmail (dot) com

November 18, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I like the owl plush, the sheep plush, and the luggage tags.

November 18, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger jqluo said...

I like the The Amelia Dress PDF Sewing Pattern Includes Sizes Newborn up to Size 14

November 18, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger hueisei said...

I like the The Amelia Dress!! Thx :)

November 18, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger hueisei said...

I "liked" their page on FB.

November 18, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous amy b said...

i love the little mans tie!!

November 18, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

following Hadley Grace Designs on FB

November 18, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love the The Amelia Dress pattern

November 18, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I liked Hadley Grace Designs on facebook.

November 18, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I would like the Londyn Apron Skirt pattern if
I won!

November 18, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Hi,

I really like the Londryn apron skirt.

Greetings,
Tina

November 18, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the little boy ties!!

Thanks for a fun giveaway!

Julie
wjtrout@paulbunyan.net

November 18, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

And, of course, I liked Hadley Grace Designs on FB.

November 18, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also like Hadley Grace on Facebook....thanks for a great giveaway and Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie
wjtrout@paulbunyan.net

November 18, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger bee-bo creations said...

i just love the amelia dress-too cute!

November 18, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home