Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Giveaway Winners Revealed!!


The FIVE winners of the MoneySavingMom.com giveaway for her new book, The Money Saving Mom's Budget, are numbers 38, 67, 70, 136, 266.  Who are...






:: :: ::

And the winner of the Shabby Apple Giveaway for their Azure Coast dress is #28...


Woot!  Congratulations ladies!  Please email me, Maggie, at SmashedPeasandCarrots@gmail.com and send me your mailing address info so I can pass it on to each Giveaway host who will then send out your winnings ASAP!

XOXO,

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan10H said...

congrats to the winners... sometimes it's such a shame to live in Europe ;-(

January 17, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations to all of the winners. I am so glad to be one of them. Thanks so much Maggie!!

January 17, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Rhissanna said...

Congratulations to the winner!

January 17, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home