Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Giveaway Week: KK Children Designs

YAY!  Today continues on with my first ever Giveaway Week!  So far are you liking it?  I hope so!  Of course, throughout the week I will also share a few of my regular blog posts too so you can get a mix of everything, you know I like to mix it up!


Today, I am showcasing my awesome blog sponsor, KK Children Designs!  This lovely shop is owned by two sweet sisters, Peini and Kathy, and they design and sew the most adorable little girls' dresses in the most eye-popping fabrics!  They even have a section in their shop for organic cotton dresses...so cool...two ladies after my own heart, I say!  And don't I wish I could be in business with my sisters, how fun would that be! :-)

KK Children Designs will also have two new patterns in their shop coming soon so be sure to check back with their shop often to see when they have the patterns up and ready for sale!

Here are a few of the sweet little dresses you can find at KK Children Designs...




And I just had to show you the back of this dress...is it not the cutest thing ever!!


And now let me share with you the dress that KK Children Designs is giving away today, oh man, it is soooo cute...


Gah, isn't it adorable and just perfect for summer!  This sweet and summery little dress is made from Ann Kelle's beautiful designer fabric, it is 100% cotton and is fully lined.  The winner of this dress gets to choose which size they desire as well!

Ready to win it!?!

To enter this giveaway:
(you can do any of the below...so that means you can enter up to 4 times, one comment per entry please!!)

1.  Head on over to KK Children Designs, here, and tell me which item from their shop you love!
3.  'Like' KK Children Designs on Facebook, here!
4. "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook, here!
4.  Be a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots the blog!

This Giveaway ends Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 8 am!!

GOOD LUCK!

 XOXO,

Labels:

162 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

So gorgeous! I love the Wren in Mandarin dress but they are all beautiful! Thanks for the great giveaway!

April 24, 2012 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

I also follow you. Thanks!

April 24, 2012 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Rebecca @Time to Simplify said...

The organic cotton birds. but they are all really pretty dresses.

April 24, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I like the sweet rose dress.

April 24, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Rebecca @Time to Simplify said...

I already follow you.

April 24, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I follow you

April 24, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Pattij said...

I am a follower! Evin5 at aol dot com

April 24, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

The Bubble Gum - Baby Toddler Girl Dress is SOOO adorable!

April 24, 2012 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I like KK Children Designs on FB

April 24, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

I LOVE the Clara Flowers Baby Toddler Dress. The colors are perfect for spring and summer!

April 24, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Pattij said...

I love the Bloom in Ruby Baby Toddler Girl Dress! So pretty! Evin5 at aol dot com

April 24, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!

April 24, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on facebook!

April 24, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I follow your blog!

April 24, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the Sasha Double Ruffle Knots Top

April 24, 2012 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Hal said...

I like Smashed Peas & Carrots on facebook!

April 24, 2012 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

They have a great selection but my favorite is the Ice Cream Dress. Would be perfect for a soon to be 2 year old!

April 24, 2012 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

I love following SP&C on Facebook.

April 24, 2012 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the gypsy red dress! I am a follower of yours
Francine W

April 24, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I'm a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots

April 24, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

April 24, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger hollymade said...

Love the Forest Fun Owls-it would be the perfect gift for my niece, who has a birthday in May.

April 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Eva Carmen Martinez said...

I'm a follower... and I love the gorgeous red dress with yellow flowers. So cute!

April 24, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I follow your blog and LOVE! Great ideas, and terrific recipes! I would have a hard time choosing a favorite dress, they were all adorable.

April 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!

April 24, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger My Little Cupcake said...

The Larkspur Meadow dress is adorable!!!

April 24, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger My Little Cupcake said...

I "Like" KK Designs on Facebook

April 24, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger My Little Cupcake said...

I "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

April 24, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger My Little Cupcake said...

I subscribe to your blog via Google.
kristin.geater@gmail.com

April 24, 2012 at 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Sally S. said...

I subscribe to your blog - ssosler(at)gmail(dot)com

April 24, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger anotherid4me said...

cute everything!! I especially like the style of the sweet rose sunflower, the big bow in back & construction is great (altho I like some of the other prints better for a little girl)

April 24, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Ethne said...

We follow SPC! The dresses are adorable!

April 24, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous laurie said...

I love the "love tree" dress - super cute!

Thanks for the chance to win. The ice cream dress would be adorable on my 6 month old girl. :)

lauriewoo at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Actually, this ice cream one is my favorite! I'm planning an ice cream birthday party for my girls later this summer and this would (obviously) be perfect!

April 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

and I follow SPC in google reader.

April 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Gizala said...

They are all lovely but the Circus Dots Organic Cotton knit is really cool!

gizala01@gmail.com

April 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger shiloh said...

I'm in love with the 3 birds dress!

April 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already have your facebook page "liked". :)
Jennifer
jroehl@hickorytech.net

April 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "liked" KK Children Designs on FB!
Jennifer
jroehl@hickorytech.net

April 24, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the pink birdies dress would make an adorable birthday gift for my niece!
Jennifer
jroehl@hickorytech.net

April 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Buni Staci said...

I simply ADORE the Organic Cotton Knit - 3 Birds - Baby Toddler Dress. My 'lil one would look AMAZING in it. She could rock it for sure!

April 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I already follow your blog and like you on facebook. Liked kk designs and I could not decide on just one as they are all very cute and would be lucky to have any.

April 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I love all of the dresses in the KK Children Designs store, but I love the Red Polka Dot Dress the best. My baby grand daughter would look so adorable in that!

April 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I LOVE her stuff! Oh my gosh - the Pink Lady Apples Baby Toddler Girl Dress is darling and so is the Love Tree Baby Toddler Girl Dress. Thanks for the chance. The dress she is giving away is so so cute!

April 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am a fan on FB of yours

April 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I follow you through Google Reader.

April 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

So cute!!! I follow you on fb.

April 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

love the http://www.etsy.com/listing/96471360/organic-cotton-knit-birdies-baby-toddler one super cute!

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I really like the sweet rose dress. :)

April 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Hannah Earle said...

I love the Rainbow Polka Dots Dress. I already follow your blog and I have liked you on FB. Thanks!!

April 24, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

I follow you!

April 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

I LOVE the Three Birds dress on the Etsy site!

April 24, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

I liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

April 24, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

I liked KK Designs on FB!

April 24, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I have had the Gorgeous Red with Yellow Flowers pinned for a few months, but I love the Summer Totem in Tart as well!

April 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots through Google Reader.

April 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger lbilgihan said...

The Flower Shower Dress is beautiful. My 5year old would love it

April 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous angelaparis said...

I love the Larkspur Meadow dress - it would be so cute on my baby girl, Olivia (13 mo)

April 24, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger JoEllen said...

I love the wren in mandarin dress!

joellenzafacon at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger JoEllen said...

I am a blog follower =)

joellenzafacon at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger JoEllen said...

I like you on fb =)

joellenzafacon at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger LISA said...

Wren in gypsy toddler dress, is my favorite!
These dresses are just too cute.

April 24, 2012 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Way of life said...

I love the Sweet Rose Sunflower dress, not only is it super cute but my daughters name is Rose.

April 24, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

i love the birds on a wire dress...but it took a looooong time to decide, coz i love lots of the other dress too!!!

April 24, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Way of life said...

Liked KK Children design on facebook.

April 24, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Way of life said...

Liked Smashed peas and carrots on facebook.

April 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Way of life said...

I'm a follower of the blog. So hoping to win!

April 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on facebook.

April 24, 2012 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I like kk designs on facebook.

April 24, 2012 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

Their capes make me smile. They use so many fabulous fabrics, makes it almost impossible to choose something.

April 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Summer Totem in Tart dress. The colors are amazing.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

April 24, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

April 24, 2012 at 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your blog!

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

April 24, 2012 at 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "liked" Smashed Peas and Carrots!

Rebecca
beccamcg at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little one would look lovely in the Pop Garden Ivory toddler dress.... :-)

April 24, 2012 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "liked" KK Children Designs on Facebook!

Rebecca
beccamcg at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger manmen said...

I love love love the sweet rose sunflower dress

April 24, 2012 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger manmen said...

I like u on FB

April 24, 2012 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

I've liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

mammymadeuk at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

I'm following via bloglovin'

mammymadeuk at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger manmen said...

I follow ur blog!

April 24, 2012 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

I love the Bloom in Ruby jumper. It is so cute!

Thanks for the chance to win!
Sandy A

April 24, 2012 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

I follow your blog!
Sandy A

April 24, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

I already like you on FB too!
Sandy A

April 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hands down, the Sweet Rose Sunflower Dress would look adorable on my little blue-eyed girl!

Rebecca
beccamcg at gmail dot com

April 24, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger dj said...

i have been trying to 'giveaway' sign up but cannot get it to work.... help

April 24, 2012 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Aww! super cute dresses! I like the organic knit Love tree jumper!

April 24, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I liked KK on FB!

April 24, 2012 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I like you on fb!

April 24, 2012 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I follow you on my Google reader!

April 24, 2012 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh My so sweet, all of them. But my favorite would have to be the gorgeous rose sunflower dress. I can just picture my wee grandaughter in it with her red curly hair. Thank for this opportunity to win!

April 24, 2012 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I subscribe to your feed and am now a follower of your blog.

April 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Liked Smashed peas & carrots on Facebook.

April 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Liked KK Designs on Facebook.

April 24, 2012 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Steph L said...

I love the gypsy flower skirt. I'm sure my daughter would love one!

April 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Steph L said...

I'm a blog follower.

April 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Steph L said...

I like SP&C on FB.

April 24, 2012 at 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Tracey Napol said...

I love the Brooklyn toddler dress!

April 24, 2012 at 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Tracey Napol said...

I like you on FB!

April 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Tracey Napol said...

I am a follower of your blog.

April 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Leela the Kid said...

so many great baby/toddler dresses! I love the Summer Totem in Tart and the Sasha Double Ruffle knots top.

April 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Leela the Kid said...

so many great baby/toddler dresses! I love the Summer Totem in Tart and the Sasha Double Ruffle knots top.

April 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Lucky for me the dress I liked the most (the vintage rose sundress) is the only one that would fit my girls!

April 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I've liked KK Children Designs on FB.

April 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I like *you* on FB

April 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas & Carrots blog. :)

April 24, 2012 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

Follower of smashed peas and carrots

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

April 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger barneyn said...

Love the sweet rose sunflower dress

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

April 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the "Sasha Double Ruffle Knots Top"

April 25, 2012 at 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Floral Candy Toddler Dress!

Loris

lorissathiessen at yahoo dot com

April 25, 2012 at 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww that pink "birdies" dress is so cute! It's my favorite :)
MTRAND2 AT GMAIL DOT COM

April 25, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!
Tia
mtrand2 at gmail dot com

April 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Google Reader!
Thanks!
Tia
mtrand2 at gmail dot com

April 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I like the Pink Lady Apple dress. :)
brooke at richardchurch dot com

April 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB. :)
brooke at richardchurch dot com

April 25, 2012 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on GFC. :)
brooke at richardchurch dot com

April 25, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

I adore the Wren In Gypsy Dress in size 3T! I "liked" everyone over on Facebook, I follow your blog and even have KK Childrens designs as a favorite Etsy shop! Thanks! lizaahern at gmail dot com

April 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your blog! And love it!

April 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i follow smashed peas and carrots on facebook!

April 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ice cream dress and any of the ponchos!

April 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

It's a three-way tie for me: I love the Rainbow Polkadots Dress,the Ice Cream Dessert Party Dress, and the Sky Blue Poncho. Adorable!

April 25, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I'm a follower of your blog - love it!

April 25, 2012 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I have "liked" you on FB

April 25, 2012 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I also "Like" KK Children Designs on FB.

April 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I love the Sweet Rose Sunflower Dress!!

April 25, 2012 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog!

April 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Ellen & Mike said...

I follow your blog!

April 25, 2012 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Ellen & Mike said...

I like the circus dots dress!

April 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

I love all their dresses! But I really like the Marimekko Blossoming Snowberry

April 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

I follow your blog.

April 25, 2012 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

I like you on FB.

April 25, 2012 at 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you on FB

April 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your blog! (And love it!)

April 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "3 Birds" and "Love trees" fabrics! Adorable!

April 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Niqueknacks said...

Love the rainbow polka dot dress

April 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Niqueknacks said...

liked KK children designs on FB

April 25, 2012 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Niqueknacks said...

I'm a follower

April 25, 2012 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Niqueknacks said...

like smashed peas and carrots on FB

April 25, 2012 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger amramazon280 said...

love the marimekko blossoming snowberry
amramazon280 at yahoo dot com

April 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger amramazon280 said...

your fb liker
amramazon280 at yahoo dot com

April 26, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger amramazon280 said...

gfc follower
amramazon280 at yahoo dot com

April 26, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Our Little Beehive said...

That button shoulder dress is adorable. I need a baby girl ;)

April 26, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Our Little Beehive said...

I like you on FB

April 26, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Our Little Beehive said...

I'm a subscriber

April 26, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger shiloh said...

liked them and you:) also follow your blog!

April 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger gearjammer said...

Loved the little Rose Dress with the blue bow closure!!!

April 26, 2012 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on FB

April 27, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

love the ice cream cone charm! would have to get that to match the dress if I won!

April 27, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

I like KK children designs on FB

April 27, 2012 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Too Much Good said...

I think the Love Tree toddler dress is adorable!

April 27, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Too Much Good said...

I liked KK Children Designs on Facebook

April 27, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

i liked the Sasha Double Ruffle Knots Top

April 27, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

'Liked' KK Children Designs on Facebook

April 27, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Too Much Good said...

I liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

April 27, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Too Much Good said...

I follow you on Google Reader

April 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

Liked you on facebook

April 27, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

following your blog

April 27, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

oh my goodness...so many cute items in their shop. I love the apples, pears and bird skirt and the Sasha Double Ruffle Knots Top. sshaw62680 at AOL dot com

April 28, 2012 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I liked KK Children Designs on FB and on Etsy. sshaw62680 at AOL dot com

April 28, 2012 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook. sshaw62680 at AOL dot com

April 28, 2012 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I follow this fabulous blog! sshaw62680 at AOL dot com

April 28, 2012 at 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Deejay said...

I am brand new to this blog and so excited! I am loving everything I see! I went to KK Children Designs and fell in Love with The organic Cotton Knit, Birds on A Wire, Baby Toddler dress! Oh how stinkin' cute is that material! The little dresses are so lovely and look so well made! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! I do have a sweet little Granddaughter, that was born in November, and she is the new love of my life, and she would look so perfect in one of those dresses! Thanks! Have a blessed day! Deejay! ariebellsmimi@yahoo.com

April 28, 2012 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home