Smashed Peas and Carrots

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July 2012


Happy 4th of July everyone!!  Hooray for awesome color coordinating fun :-)  You can see what I mean about that in this post from 2010 here or last year's Memorial Day pictures here!)


This year we get to initiate Oliver into my love of coordinating holidays :-)

Thank you to my momma for giving me a few sweet moments with my sewing machine so I could whip the kids up some 4th of July fun!



Today, there is lots of flag-waving happening at our house.  Thank you guy outside of Walmart who was handing them out last week.

Besides flag-waving, this little girl has been spending her day twirling...and sometimes flag-waving and twirling simultaneously.  Gotta love the twirly dress!

{Brothers!}
And in matching shorts!  
Noah has been telling everyone that he gets to match Oliver this year...he sure loves his little brother :-)





This little guy has been spending the better part of his day napping...


Oh, sweet baby naps and oh, my sweet little baby!
Can you believe he is already 2 1/2 weeks old!!

{a little grandma and little man love}

We are getting ready to BBQ with some good friends, there is a brat calling my name!
Hope you have a great 4th of July!  

Talk with you soon!

XOXO,

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Happy 4th to you and your family! Love the coordinating outfits! I actually used that fabric on Ansley's 4th of July dress too. :) Great minds, I tell you. ;)

July 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Noah looks VERY proud to be holding the new baby! What a big guy!

July 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Chaotic Crafting said...

Love the adorable clothing! I have to admit that I bought some fabric to make my little girl a dress and perhaps some shorts for my little man...unfortunately that did not happen. Always could make them for next year with your wonderfully inspiring photos!

July 4, 2012 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Tansy Dolls said...

Awww...they look adorable.

July 5, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How fun and what a very sweet little boy!

July 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

these are so cute, and i love those silly grins! :)

July 5, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I was thinking, "How odd that she is calling one of her kids a "brat"!" Then I figured it out. ;) Cute pics!!! Happy 4th!

July 5, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger LoLy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, adorably cute
xxx

July 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home