Smashed Peas and Carrots

Monday, July 2, 2012

WallFry-Wall Art Giveaway!


Today I have a great giveaway from one of my lovely blog sponsors, WallFry, home of wall art for small fry!  It is the place to go for beautiful printed modern wall art for your nursery, playroom, bathroom, and home in general!  WallFry is owned by the talented designer, Kylie Jackson, who works her magic right out of Australia.  And all the artwork you see in WallFry is customizable to your child's name as well as to coordinate perfectly with your home's decor with her array of color choices.

Let me share a few of my favorite prints with you below...




Beautiful prints, aren't they?  How would you like to win a few for your home?

WallFry is offering a set of 4 8x10 prints of the winner's choice to one of you!

**The winner is...


Want to enter?  I think you should!!

1.  'Like' WallFry on Facebook, here.
2.  Follow WallFry's blog, here.
3. 'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook, here.
4.  Be/Become a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!

Giveaway ends Friday, July 6 at midnight!

Good Luck!

XOXO,

Labels:

166 Comments:

Blogger Allison C said...

I like WallFry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Allison C said...

I like you on FB

July 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

these are super cute! love your blog, maggie!

July 2, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

i liked wall fry on facebook

July 2, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

following wall fry's blog!

July 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

following you on facebook!

July 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous julianne said...

I follow your blog! i would LOVE to win this!

July 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Brittanu said...

I follow your blog! I love the bathroom series.

July 2, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger jordin said...

I follow your blog

July 2, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger jordin said...

I follow you on Facebook.

I am so excited about this give away!!

July 2, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger jordin said...

I follow wallfry on faceook

July 2, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger jordin said...

And i follow WallFry'ss blog.

July 2, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Heidi V said...

I'm a Smashed Peas and Carrots follower!

July 2, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Tansy Dolls said...

I liked wallfry on fb!

July 2, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Tansy Dolls said...

I follow wallfry's blog.

July 2, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Tansy Dolls said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on fb.

July 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Tansy Dolls said...

I follow your blog! These wall prints look spectacular!

July 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger angelverdin said...

I follow your blog. These are nice wall prints.

July 2, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you on facebook

July 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your blog too!

July 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just "liked" wallfry on facebook

July 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wallfry's newest blog follower!

July 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I liked wallfry on facebook!

July 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I'm also a follower here!

July 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

And I like you on facebook, too!

July 2, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Wall Fry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you

July 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle R. Slape said...

I like Wall Fry on Facebook.

July 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle R. Slape said...

I follow Small Fry via GFC as Michelle Slape

July 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle R. Slape said...

I like you on Facebook.

July 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle R. Slape said...

I follow you through GFC as Michelle Slape.

July 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Dj said...

I like Wall Fry on Facebook.

July 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Dj said...

I follow Wall Fry's blog.

July 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I follow you!!

July 2, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Dj said...

I like you on Facebook.

July 2, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Dj said...

I follow your blog.

July 2, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you on FB
denisedoez(at)hotmail(dot)com

July 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Rebeckah Austin said...

I follow you!

July 2, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Rebeckah Austin said...

I follow WallFry on fb!

July 2, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Rebeckah Austin said...

I follow WallFry

July 2, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

How darling! I follow your blog! :)

July 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked them on FB.

July 2, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already like you on FB.

July 2, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already follow you.

July 2, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Tif said...

I follow you!

July 2, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Tif said...

I like you on FB!

July 2, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

I like WallFry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

I like SPandC on FB

July 2, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

I follow SPandC

July 2, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

July 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

July 2, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

i like you on fb

July 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i follow you already

July 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i like wall fry on fb

July 2, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CJ & Mel said...

THose are great! I have already followed you on FB

m_opel(at)yahoo(dot)com

July 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger CJ & Mel said...

I like WallFry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger CJ & Mel said...

Already follow your blog

love it!

July 2, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Courtney Byrne said...

I follow you!

July 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Courtney Byrne said...

I follow Wallfry's blog!

July 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Courtney Byrne said...

I like Wallfry on Facebook.

July 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Courtney Byrne said...

I like Smashed Peas & Carrots on Facebook!

July 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I am an email subscriber/follower.

July 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I like their facebook page.

July 2, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Risheill Adventures said...

I follow your blog, I liked Wallfry on Facebook and now follow her blog!!

July 2, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Risheill Adventures said...

I liked Wallfry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Karis Mahnke :) said...

I liked WallFry on FB, I follow your blog and Wallfry's. I liked your blog on FB too.

July 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger mbernasconi14 said...

I liked WallFry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger mbernasconi14 said...

I already like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

July 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger mbernasconi14 said...

I am following WallFry's blog

July 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger mbernasconi14 said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots!

July 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like wall fry on facebook!

July 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like you on facebook!

July 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I like your facebook page.

July 2, 2012 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Pat K said...

I follow Smashed peas and carrots!

July 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I Luke wall fry on fb.

July 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on fb.

July 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I follow smashed peas and carrots.

July 2, 2012 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger JoEllen said...

I am your blog follower =)

joellenzafacon at gmail dot com

July 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger JoEllen said...

I like you on fb...


joellenzafacon at gmail dot com

July 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Addibrae said...

I liked WallFry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Addibrae said...

I followed WallFry's blog through GFC

July 2, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Addibrae said...

I've liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

July 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Addibrae said...

I follow this blog through GFC

July 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger kpreng said...

I follow SP&C on FB!

July 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger kpreng said...

I follow SP&C blog:)

July 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger kpreng said...

I now Like WallFry on FB too - very cool!

July 2, 2012 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anna said...

I follow Smashed Peas & Carrots and I liked WallFry on Facebook! Love it!
mizzdoogan@yahoo.com

July 2, 2012 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I like WallFry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I follow WallFry's blog

July 2, 2012 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I liked SP&C on FB

July 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Followed SP&C blog

July 2, 2012 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

'Like' WallFry on Facebook

July 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Follow WallFry's blog

July 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

July 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots via gfc

July 2, 2012 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the prints!!! Following WallFry on FB

July 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Following WallFry blog via GFC

July 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

July 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Following blog via GFC

July 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I 'Like' WallFry on Facebook as Tanya Rubezhov.

July 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I follow WallFry's blog with GFC

July 2, 2012 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I 'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook as Tanya Rubezhov.

July 2, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Tanya M said...

I subscribe to Smashed Peas and Carrots via e-mail.

July 2, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

I like Wall Fry on FB :) Cah-yute stuff!

July 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB (already).

July 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

Subscribe to SP&C on Google Reader.

July 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

Subscribed to Wall Fry's blog. Love the bathroom signs, especially the Brush one. Tell that to my kids every night ;)

July 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I follow you :)

July 2, 2012 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I liked wallfry on FB. Thanks!

July 2, 2012 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

Follower of smashed peas and carrots

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

July 3, 2012 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger barneyn said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on fb

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

July 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like and follow. :)
lp_dux@inbox.lv

July 3, 2012 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how fun! i like wallfry on facebook

July 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like smashed peas on facebook

July 3, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Renée said...

'Like' WallFry on Facebook mrsrachapman(at)gmail(dot)com

July 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Renée said...

'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook mrsrachapman(at)gmail(dot)com

July 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Partain Family said...

Liked wallfry on FB

July 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Partain Family said...

Liked Smashed peas and carrots on FB

July 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Partain Family said...

Followed Wallfry blog

July 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Partain Family said...

Followed smashedpeasandcarrots blog

July 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked Wallfry on fb and Smashed Peas on fb!

Sara clark.sarabeth@gmail.com

July 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

liked wallfry on facebook!

July 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

liked smashed peas & carrots on fb

July 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

follow SP&C blog

July 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

follow wallfry blog

July 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I like WallFry on Facebook!

July 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

July 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I follow the Smashed Peas and Carrots Blog!

July 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger JennyAndrews said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

July 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I followed Wallfry blog!

July 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Gina Logan said...

I liked Wall Fry on Facebook

July 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Gina Logan said...

I follow Wall Fry blog

July 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Gina Logan said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on facebook

July 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Gina Logan said...

I follow smashed peas and carrots blog

July 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger JennyAndrews said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots blog :)

July 3, 2012 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger JennyAndrews said...

I liked WallFry

July 3, 2012 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger JennyAndrews said...

I now follow WallFry :)

July 3, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Julie Rogers said...

Great giveaway---follow your blog!

July 3, 2012 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Julie Rogers said...

And follow via Facebook, Julie Ruff Rogers

July 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked (but actually LOVED) you on FB! Thanks for the giveaway!!!

July 3, 2012 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loving Wallfry's FB page. Thanks for introducing me to their work!

July 3, 2012 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Signed up for Wallfry's blog!

July 3, 2012 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm already a devoted fan of your blog!

July 3, 2012 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Piper Paradise said...

I liked Wall Art and you on Facebook and I already follow via my Google reader! !

July 3, 2012 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Lucy. said...

I already follow you and did all 3 things left!

July 4, 2012 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Emily DVG said...

I follow your blog!

July 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Emily DVG said...

I like wall-fry on fb!

July 4, 2012 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Emily DVG said...

I follow wallfry's blog!

July 4, 2012 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Emily DVG said...

I like SP&C on fb!

July 4, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Nooly said...

I follow your blog!

July 4, 2012 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Nooly said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

July 4, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Nooly said...

i like Wallfry on FB

July 4, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger cooperkelly4 said...

I follow your blog

July 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I 'Like' WallFry on Facebook


jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

July 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I Follow WallFry's blog via GFC

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

July 4, 2012 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I 'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

July 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

July 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger aubrei said...

Hi, Im already a follower and liker of Smashed Peas and Carrots and now I like and follow WallFry! Hope to win the giveaway those prints are super cute!

July 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I 'Like' WallFry on Facebook!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

July 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I am a follower through GFC!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

July 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I 'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

July 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I Follow WallFry's blog through GFC!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

July 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

Cute pictures! I follow sp&c via google reader.

July 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous clio said...

All Done!!

July 6, 2012 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Kara Lane said...

Did it all! How awesome!

July 6, 2012 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home