Smashed Peas and Carrots

Friday, October 26, 2012

Jo Totes Gracie Bag Giveaway!

Happy Friday everyone!  To get y'all excited about another weekend on the horizon I thought today we'd have ourselves a super sweet Friday giveaway.  If you remember my post here, I love Jo Totes, really, LOVE.  

Jo Totes are amazing camera bags.  If you are a full on professional photographer or just a hobbyist you need a Jo Totes bag to carry your camera goodies, yes NEED!  This would be the perfect Christmas pressie, no? Quite perfect, in my opinion, for the photography lover in your life...maybe that's you! 

Not only are they uber functional but they are also stylish, pretty, and amazingly durable.  I still use my Rose bag everyday.  It's where I keep my camera goodies on a day to day basis, it keeps them protected from little hands :-)  And then when I need my camera on the go, I can just grab my bag and head out the door.  Easy Peasy.

When Jo Totes contacted me about a giveaway and let me pick out another bag, I was thrilled to say the least.  It was time for a new look, I wanted something bold this time.  Their new Gracie bag in Teal was perfect.  I love the slouchy look of it, and the color...well, you had me at hello.

Plus it's super roomy.  The Gracie comes with a whole bunch of removable interior pads so you can make any size padded compartment you like!  I can fit my camera with lens attached in the middle padded compartment (missing in this picture, duh!).  My external flash in one padded compartment, and my prime lens in the other padded compartment.  There is also a small zippered pocket on the inside of one wall for my wallet and keys and a larger one on the opposite wall that fits my iPad and my Kindle.

There are also two nice-sized pockets on the front with magnetic closures perfect for my phone and an extra camera battery and charger.  There is even a large zippered pocket on the front of the bag too. Holy wow! you can never have too many pockets for organization!  The Gracie totally delivers.

The Gracie bag also comes with two removable straps.  A cross body strap and a shorter shoulder strap (that's the one I use most often!)  Isn't it the prettiest bag?!

Here are a few other colors that the Gracie comes in...plus there are a few more colors over at Jo Totes!

So what do you think?  Are you in looooove!  

Jo Totes is so sweet to give away ONE of these awesome Gracie Bags to ONE of you, just pick your favorite color!  At a $119 value, this is one awesome giveaway!

To enter:
Tell me what kind of camera you own!

For extra entries, up to 4 more!! (one comment per entry please!)
1.  Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots via RSS feed or Google Friend Connect (upper left side bar!)
2. 'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook, here
3. 'Like' Jo Totes on Facebook, here
4. Follow me on Pinterest, here.

Giveaway ends Thursday, November 1, 2012 at midnight

Good Luck!

XOXO,

Labels:

618 Comments:

1 – 200 of 618 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Unknown said...

Am dying for one of these bags to hold my Nikon D7000!

October 26, 2012 at 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Marlena B. said...

I own a small Sony point and shoot...but my cell phone seems to be what I use more than anything for photos. It's always on hand for a quick shot.

October 26, 2012 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Jessica Kok said...

Nikon D700. :)

October 26, 2012 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger KristyMN said...

Wow, that is an awesome bag! I have a Nikon D40...still trying to take the best photos with it but really I am rather clueless. :) I love the bag in Mustard!

October 26, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you in my google reader!

October 26, 2012 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook!

October 26, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And I like Jo Totes on Facebook!

October 26, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

That is a gorgeous bag! It would be perfect for my Nikon D90!

October 26, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooo Pinterest! Am following you there now!

October 26, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I have a Sony Cybershot

October 26, 2012 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I love the bag! I have a canon with multiple lenses, so this would be perfect!

October 26, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I follow SP&c on Google Friends Connect.

October 26, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I liked Jo's Totes on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I am already following you on Pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Any color at all, fantastic bags!

October 26, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Candice said...

I follow you on Pinterest!

October 26, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Candice said...

I follow your blog :)

October 26, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Candice said...

I'd love the blue too!! Thanks!

October 26, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I have a few Cannon DSLRs both personal and for work.

October 26, 2012 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I follow you via RSS!

October 26, 2012 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I follow you on Pinterest

October 26, 2012 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I "like" Jo Totes on Facebook

October 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Abfabulies said...

Hi Maggie,

Such a cute bag! Doesn't look like your average camera bag at all! I have a second-hand Canon Eos 350D, and I love it! Favourite subject to photograph is of course my 3-month old son. I bet he'll get really embarrassed once he's a teenager and I can show his friends the thousands of pictures I took ;-)

October 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

My current camera is an old Canon point and shoot but I'm hoping to upgrade for Christmas!!

October 26, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh!! So Pretty! ... I have a cannon t2i.

October 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Nicole-Lynn said...

Great giveaway! I don't own a nice camera yet, but my husband is getting me one for Christmas! I love the Butterscotch color! Thanks for the opportunity.

Seasidesmitten@aol.com

October 26, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Griffioen said...

I currently own a little baby DSLR - Nikon D3100, but plan on upgrading in the spring :-)

October 26, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Griffioen said...

And I'm a happy follower :-)

October 26, 2012 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Griffioen said...

Aaaaaand I'm a fan of Jo Totes on FB :-)

October 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

oooh! I follow your blog!

October 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

i have a rebel that I toss in my purse - this bag would be a much better home for it!

October 26, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I like Jo totes on FB!

October 26, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

What a beautiful bag! I own a Nikon D3100 and would love to win it.

Thanks for hosting!

October 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

I follow your blog :)

October 26, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

And, I'm a new follower on Pinterest!

October 26, 2012 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

and I like you on FB, thanks!

October 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog on GFC!

October 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook. :)

October 26, 2012 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger RobinG said...

I own a cannon EOS 18mp digital camera..which I super duper love :)great giveaway

October 26, 2012 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Jo's Totes on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest!

October 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger RobinG said...

also followed you on pinterest, facebook & already had like jo totes

October 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

I have a Canon EOS 20D

October 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

I follow you on Pinterest! Thanks for the chance to win!

October 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I shoot with my grandmother's old Minolta. A vintage relic of a simpler day. There is just something about real film, especially b&w! ( I do also shoot with my husbands cannon 5d mark II)

October 26, 2012 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I follow on GFC

October 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I like smashed peas on Facebook

October 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I follow you on pinteresst

October 26, 2012 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Janelle said...

I just have a little Kodak!

October 26, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I have a Nikon D80.

October 26, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I follow your blog in my Google Reader.

October 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Janelle said...

I love the blue!

October 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I "like" SP&C on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Janelle said...

I'm a facebook follower :)

October 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Randee said...

I just have a small Canon Power Shot, but hoping for a better one for Christmas!

October 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I like Jo Totes on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Randee said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Randee said...

I like you on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

I am following you with Google friend connect

October 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love the teal bag....would be nice for all my stuff. I have a kodak Z740, which translated means OLD camera.

October 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I just own a little camera, but I want to win this for my BFF who just started her own photography business. I don't know what kind of camera she has, but it sure looks fancy!

October 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

I have a Sony camera but really I use my cell phone most of the time

October 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

I follow you on pinterest

October 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I follow your blog through GFC.

October 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I like you on facebook

October 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I like Jo Totes on facebook

October 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Allison said...

Hi!
I have a Fuji point n shoot, but usually just use my phone nowadays. I like the turquoise.

October 26, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

Like you on fb

October 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

And I follow on Google Reader

October 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Allison said...

Hi - I follow via emails! Thx

October 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

Like Jo Totes on fb

October 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

i have a nikon Cool Pics

October 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

And I follow on Pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I have a Kodak Z740.

October 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I am a follower!

October 26, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I like you on FB.

October 26, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger sayer13 said...

Canon PowerShot S5IS + Gracie Bag = Perfect Fit

October 26, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger sayer13 said...

Yesiree.....I follow your blog through Google Reader.

October 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Chickabiddy101 said...

Sony Cybershot!

October 26, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The brown bag would be my favorite. Just 'cause it goes with most outfits. Those handbags are so awesome!

October 26, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minolta 35 mm and Kodak

October 26, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to get this for one of my friendsies! She has Canon PowerShot. I love the blue. Or the black. . . :)

October 26, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Beth Gallagher said...

Well, isn't this a lovely bag!!! I would adore one in that gorgeous teal. :)

October 26, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Beth Gallagher said...

And, I follow you of course on FB!

October 26, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Beth Gallagher said...

And I follow Jo Totes on FB!

October 26, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Beth Gallagher said...

I, of course, follow you on Pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Beth Gallagher said...

And have followed your blog forever! Thanks for such a fab giveaway. I'll have a hard time functioning for the next week with my fingers so tightly crossed! ;)

October 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Katy Higgins said...

Canon EOS Rebel XTi

October 26, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger jillt said...

I shoot with a Pentax K20d!

October 26, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I would love love a Jo totes bag... I have a Canon Rebel t3... Only had it for a few months and am still learning how to use it.

October 26, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Love Jo Totes! Would really love one for my Nikon D300s as we head to Washington DC for my daughter's 8th grade field trip! Followed you both on facebook, plus your pinterest boards! Thanks!!

October 26, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Bekah Brooks said...

I have a Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS camera, which specializes in an intensified macro setting. Love it!!

October 26, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger StacyM said...

We're actually shopping right now for a new Canon Rebel!

October 26, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I have a Canon Rebel T2i, and I desperately need a bag for it! :)

October 26, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Bekah Brooks said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots via RSS feed.

October 26, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger StacyM said...

I follow you via email.

October 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I follow you on facebook

October 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger StacyM said...

I "like" Smashed Peas & Carrots on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I follow you on pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I like Jo Totes on facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger StacyM said...

I "follow" Smashed Peas & Carrots on Pinterest!

October 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I follow you through e-mail.

October 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a Nikon coolpix 4500. It was a handme down from my father in law. Kinda heavey. lol

October 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Jeannene Bonthuis- Carter said...

love the bag! omg... they do make stylish camera bags?!! anyway, love reading your blog here as well as your blurbs on fb about your family or what you are up to. I have 2 cameras .. being gently nudged into the 21st century , my hubby gave me a little Canon PowerShot (Elph) but I still love my 15yr old Canon EOS -nicknamed 'the beast'
I "liked" JO Totes on FB so I can have a look at their bags

October 26, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Graciela said...

I have a Canon EOS Rebel (and LOOOVE it!)
Beautiful bag, plus my nickname is Gracie - shouldn't that be a plus!

October 26, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I have a Nikon cool pix. I love the turquoise color bag!!!

October 26, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Savanna said...

I have a Nikon D3100. I love it.

October 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Savanna said...

I already follow you via GFC

October 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Savanna said...

I like you on facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

I have a little point and shoot but would still love the bag!

October 26, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

i like you on fb

October 26, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

I follow you via RSS feed

October 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

I follow you on pinterest

October 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

i like jo totes on fb

October 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

I follow you via email & Reader

October 26, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

You are liked by me on Facebook :)

October 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

I don't have super fancy cameras ... yet, but I do have a 35mm Pentax and a Canon Sure Shot, plus a small video camera.

October 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

I have liked Jo Totes on Facebook

October 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Amy Kelly said...

I have a Canon Rebel XSi.

October 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Amy Kelly said...

I 'Like' Jo Totes on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Amy Kelly said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Ed / Julie said...

I have a Rebel, but it's an old one...would love to upgrade to something with more pixels! The bags are gorgeous!

October 26, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Ed / Julie said...

I liked Smashed Peas & Carrots on FB! Love your posts!

October 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger aka Dragonfly Photography said...

Oh the Gracie Greige is gorgeous!!

October 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Gorgeous bags! That turquoise is amazing!!
I use a Nikon D3000.

October 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Ed / Julie said...

Following you on Pinterest, too!

October 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Now following you on Pinterest

October 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Allison Hitsman said...

I have a Nikon D5100 and would LOVE this bag

October 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger R. said...

I have a Canon XSi.

rebecca.nvcl (at) gmail.com

October 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

"Liked" Jo Totes on fb

October 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger R. said...

I follow with GFC (as Rebecca).

rebecca.nvcl (at) gmail.com

October 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Have "liked" you on fb for awhile

October 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger R. said...

I like Jo Totes on Facebook (Rebecca F.H.).

rebecca.nvcl (at) gmail.com

October 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger R. said...

I like you on Facebook (Rebecca F.H.).

rebecca.nvcl (at) gmail.com

October 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger H said...

I have a nikon d80 and a little point and shoot (I think a canon)

hb07 @ outlook dot com

October 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger H said...

I am a fan of jo totes on facebook!

hb07 @ outlook . com

October 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Marcie said...

Canon Rebel! Love it!

October 26, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome giveaway! Thanks Maggie! I would love one of these for the new Canon Eos Rebel I'm getting as a Christmas gift!!

October 26, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Charlie Foxtrot said...

I have a simple point and shoot, but once I finish grad school, I'm moving on up in the world :)

clairefarabee at gmail dot come

October 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

My Canon T2i would love to live in a Jos Totes!

October 26, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

hehe, well, right now I own an Iphone 4... dreaming and saving (and think i have the hubby convinced) for a dslr since our point and shoot died rather quickly.

October 26, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Following on Pinterest as well! :)

October 26, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Lords said...

I am getting a canon rebel t2i and would love to have this bag with it!

October 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Lords said...

I follow you on pinterest. (Chelsea Lords)

October 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I have a Nikon d7000. This would be perfect!

October 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

I have a Canon xti that I found for a steal on craigslist... with three lenses!

October 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

following your blog via RSS Google reader!

October 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I like your blog page on fb!

October 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

i like jo totes on fb

October 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

following you on pinterest!

October 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Currently I own/use a Rebel XTi and I love it. :)

October 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots via RSS =)

October 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger jww said...

My husband and I have a canon eos camera that we love. He has a backpack style bag for it that he loves to carry it around it, but its a little more manly than I'd like. I would LOVE the gracie bag in that amazing mustard yellow color, oh that would be the best early bday present ever!!

October 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm officially following you through Google Friends not just on my Google Reader.

October 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've liked you on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've liked Jo Totes on facebook as well.

October 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger jww said...

I liked your page on facebook

October 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And now I'm following you on Pinterest. :) Thanks so much for a great giveaway.

October 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Knit and Purl Mama said...

I own 3 cameras, 4 if you count my iphone! I have
1 - A Nikon D300s
2 - A Nikin D60 (backup body)
3 - A little pocket Cannon SD1300 for my purse

October 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Knit and Purl Mama said...

I follow your blog!

October 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger jww said...

I like Jo totes on fb too

October 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Knit and Purl Mama said...

I like Jo Totes on FB!

October 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Knit and Purl Mama said...

I follow you on Pinterest!

October 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger annie said...

i like sp&c's on fb!

October 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger annie said...

i like jo totes on fb!

October 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have three. A pocket camera: Casio, a Sony Cybershot and a Rebel T3i. Love them all!

mustanggtsally@yahoo.com

October 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger susang said...

done, done, done and done!
I own a Canon EOS, a Canon Powershot SX40 HS 12.1, and little Canon point and shoot and my cell phone.
Thanks for the chance!

October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I have a Nikon D80!

October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I like jo totes on facebook!

October 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Jane Grennes said...

Just discovered your blog! LOVE this bag! My Nikon D40 would fit perfectly. Thanks!

October 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I follow your blog :)

October 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I like you on facebook!

October 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger annie said...

i own a minolta maxxum s tsi. aw, yeah.

October 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I follow you on pinterest

October 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Melissa (Melly Sews) said...

I have a Canon T3i.

October 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Melissa (Melly Sews) said...

And I like Jo Totes on FB.

October 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a Canon 40D. Love the bag!!

October 26, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked Jo Totes on fb

October 26, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like you on fb

October 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Sisters of Grace said...

Would love one of these....I have a canon 30d.

Thanks for the giveaway!
Emily

October 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I have a second hand Canon EOS 400D. Love the Gracie bag in teal! Thanks for the chance to win!

October 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I followed smashed peas and carrots with my google reader.

October 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Sisters of Grace said...

Follow your pinterest!

Emily

October 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I liked Jo totes on facebook

October 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I likes smashed peas and carrots on Facebook.

October 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I follow your blog.

October 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

my camera is a fairly old canon powershot. its a hand me down from my mom...

October 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Followed on Pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

So cute! I love the caramel bag! I shoot with a Canon 5D

October 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I have a little point and shoot from canon, but the plan is to get a rebel t4i soon.

October 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I follow your RSS Feed!

October 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I follow you on Facebook!

October 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

like on fb

October 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I follow Jo Totes on FB too!

October 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

follow the blog via rss

October 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I follow on pinterest.

October 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

AND I follow you on Pinterest. Whoo! Got em all! Thank you for such a fun giveaway.

October 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
1 – 200 of 618 Newer› Newest»

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home