Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

REVIEW and GIVEAWAY: Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Totes and Cases

**This giveaway has ended and is now closed!**
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, happy dance! Today I get to share with you the newest products in the Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery line sold exclusively at Staples! You are going to love these products...Totes and Cases to use with tablets and laptops.  With the almost everyone these days owning a smartphone, kindle, nook, or iPad it was only a matter of time until Martha Stewart threw her hat into the ring of accessory product cases too, yahoo for that!

We all know Martha has impeccable taste when it comes to designing and these totes and cases do not disappoint.  I chose the Small Tote in Black to review and at 17 inches it is small but also big enough to fit my laptop, iPad, and a whole bunch of accessories like cords, pens, business cards, etc. It is super sleek in design and has a stain- and water-repellant cotton canvas.  The sides unsnap to make the inside even roomier and the 9-inch drop of the handles make it an easy carrying tote!

I also reviewed the 16-inch lap top sleeve in Damask. Can I just say Prettttty! Oh, it is sooo pretty! 

It fit my 15-inch Macbook like a glove and is really well padded so I know when I travel that my laptop will be well protected! It also has a zippered compartment on the outside for cords and such. 

By far my favorite product to review was the iPad Convertible Case in Blue.  This case is so rad.  It is nice and sturdy yet lightweight.  Plus it is really easy to clean which is huge when I have 8 tiny and goobery hands wanting to play with it all day.  My old case was so disgusting after the kids got a hold of it and could not be cleaned to save it's life.  This case is a total breath of fresh air!

The neat thing is that not only can you view your iPad horizontally in the case (previous picture) but you can also rotate it vertically...so cool!  And there are lots of grooves on the inner jacket for different viewing stances, I really love that as I use my iPad a lot while I sew and iron and cut patterns, etc!

The bonus of this iPad, and the feature that really rocks my socks off is that the elastic closure that keeps it shut also can be used to mount to your car's headrest!!!! How great would this be for long distance traveling with kids!
And not only is Avery letting me share my love of these products with you, they are also offering ONE of my lucky readers a chance to win ONE Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Wristlet with a $50 Staples gift card inside...yay you!

To enter, click here, or enter the Rafflecopter link below!

**The winner has been chosen! Thanks for playing!

XOXO,

** I have been compensated for this post. However, all opinions are truthful and my own.  This post contains paid links.

Labels: ,

86 Comments:

Blogger Pattij said...

I could really use these! Love the Giveaway!

March 12, 2013 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh Martha, you can do no wrong (design wise).

March 12, 2013 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Amber Farnham said...

I need to organize my stuff :)

March 12, 2013 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

The ipad case is my fave...that is awesome!

March 12, 2013 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

My favorite by far is that iPad Convertible Case!!

March 12, 2013 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just love the tote!

March 12, 2013 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Library Educated said...

I love that damask pattern. Im a sucker for black and white!

March 12, 2013 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The tote would be amazing for all of my stuff and my children's things :)

March 12, 2013 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger C and M said...

What great cases!

March 12, 2013 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is the perfect sized tote. I love it!!!

March 12, 2013 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

She's done it again, released a new line that I want EVERYTHING of! The damask is stunning and would look great on my macbook too! You're a lucky girl to be able to test these out.

March 12, 2013 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I want the tote!! I love Martha Stewart products!!!

March 12, 2013 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the laptop sleeve - wish i could find one big enough for our 17-inch! It's so hard to find a nice one that is also cute!

March 12, 2013 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Heidi V said...

I love that small black tote.

March 12, 2013 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I love that blue case!

March 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger B Greene said...

I love the damask laptop sleeve.

March 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

The laptop sleeve is lovely

March 12, 2013 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

i love the laptop sleeve

March 12, 2013 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Candice said...

Ouuuu, I love that iPad case- now I just need an iPad ;)

March 12, 2013 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I think I love the blue case the best.

March 12, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger robertkaye said...

Loving that case!

Amanda Kaye Grant

March 12, 2013 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Love that Ipad case!

March 12, 2013 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That laptop case is so cute! I am obsessed with damask lately.

March 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Alyssa H said...

Very cute supplies!!!

March 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

that ipad case is pretty! love the blue!

March 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my eye on the big tote for my coupon binder! - Janelle M.

March 12, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous emma said...

gorgeous!

March 12, 2013 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Graciela said...

OMG! LOVE IT!

March 12, 2013 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this would be awesome! thank you

March 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those adorable Martha Totes! Thanks for the giveaway!

March 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger brooknwlrt said...

I think I could use one of those totes!

March 12, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute and adorable!

March 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could use both and all -- super finds -- lovely it all!
Hugs

March 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fave is the IPAD convertable case in blue! Thanks Kit @planeboy17@yahoo.com

March 12, 2013 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

I love the laptop cover!

March 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Bella's mama said...

Love the bag. Thanks for the chance to win.

March 12, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Love the bag! I think I need this for an upcoming work trip!

March 12, 2013 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Pat K said...

Would love to win the tote and Staples gift card! Thanks for the chance!

March 12, 2013 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Love the small tote!!

March 12, 2013 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Rebeckah Austin said...

Such great bags :) I would use them all :)

March 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

Raspberry or black small tote- perfect!

March 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Allison said...

I love Martha!

March 12, 2013 at 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tote!

cinda
cinda@lostlakedesigns.com

March 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Ioanna said...

The tote wins!

March 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger hollymade said...

Love the tote. If I had an ipad, that case would rock.

March 12, 2013 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These look like great products, but I would go with th tote.

March 12, 2013 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Laura R said...

After your review I now need the iPad Convertible Case in Blue!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

March 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Beth B. said...

Oooo...I would love to have the iPad case!! That looks so neat and sturdy, yet not huge and bulky like some of them are. I really hope that I win! :)

March 12, 2013 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger barbara woods said...

love that tote

March 12, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger granolagina said...

I love Martha's stuff!!

March 12, 2013 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger kellyr78 said...

I like the Ipad Case
kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

March 12, 2013 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Love the IPad portable case!

March 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hope to win
angela.bill@gmaildotcom

March 12, 2013 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Kari M. said...

I love the tote!

March 12, 2013 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Stacey Napier said...

I love the ipad case with the strap - that would be so handy! Thanks for the chance to win!

March 12, 2013 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

I love the tote - it would be so useful! Thanks for offering the chance to win.

March 12, 2013 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Momma J said...

I really like the laptop sleeve, makes it so handy to tote around!!

March 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

What a great giveaway!! I love shopping at Staples and the Martha Stewart line is full of great products!!

March 12, 2013 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger cooperkelly4 said...

I love the Avery :)
Cooperkelly4@yahoo.com

March 12, 2013 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

Definitely the pretty ipad case!

March 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger joannachristine said...

I'm actually in love with the Black Damask laptop case!

March 12, 2013 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Kate Fenner said...

I love the tote!

March 12, 2013 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The tote is great!

March 13, 2013 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Anna Depew said...

Oh, wonderful giveaway, thanks! My favorite is the ipad case. mine just fell apart today so I think I'll go buy one of those right away!

March 13, 2013 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Love all but could really use ipad jacket :)

March 13, 2013 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger M for Short said...

That damask case is drool-worthy!!

March 13, 2013 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Any excuse for another bag!! I really like the clear accessory pouches.

March 13, 2013 at 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the small tote bag - I would get so much use out of it! Thanks for the great giveaway!

March 13, 2013 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger smithcindyk said...

I also love the tote!

March 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

I really love the small black tote - with everything else I have to juggle in the mornings - this would be perfect for all my work stuff!

March 13, 2013 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I adore the iPad case! So pretty and functional!

March 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Small Tote - so many pockets and a place for my tablet too!
bjn1957{at}gmail{dot}com

March 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Kayci said...

I love all of it, but especially the iPad case!

March 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Madame Doudou said...

Thanks for the chance! Hugs, Susie.

March 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Ellen & Mike said...

ipad case!

March 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Reb Thack said...

The carryall - as I am always needing to carry ALL :-)

March 13, 2013 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

I love the large tote...would be perfect for hauling around lots of paperwork, plus any kids stuff that needs to 'tag' along :-)

March 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the laptop cover - will have to go get one if I don't win! lubrundage@comcast.net

March 14, 2013 at 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the ipad cover, but I would need to get an ipad too! :)

March 15, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the mint ipad cover!!!

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

March 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

The tote would be awesome to carry with me to work
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

March 16, 2013 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Martha tote!!!
cinda cinda@lostlakedesigns.com

March 16, 2013 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks for the giveaway! Love the iPad case

March 16, 2013 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Wynn P said...

Thanks for the giveaway! Love the tote!

March 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I like the Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Large Tote, Black, 20" x 14" x 10"

March 16, 2013 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Amy Z. said...

I love the Laptop sleeve in Walnut!

March 16, 2013 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home