Smashed Peas and Carrots

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Silhouette Portrait Winner!!

The winner of the Silhouette Portrait has been chosen!!

Was it you!?!?

The winner is...

Congrats Carol!! Please email me at SmashedPeasandCarrots@gmail.com with your mailing info so Sihouette America can send you your awesome prize immediately!!

**This month's promotional deal has ended!


And for those of you that didn't win...do not worry! You can still use my exclusive promo code: CARROTS to purchase one of these awesome bundles from Silhouette until May 31, 2013!!


XOXO,


** I have been compensated for this post. However, all opinions are truthful and my own.  
This post may contain paid links.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home