Pillsbury Fall Starter Kit Giveaway!
Remember when I shared new fun fall flavors from Pillsbury® in this post here? And remember how I made those rockin' Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix Pancakes with their new Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix? Well, I'm here to tell you that Pillsbury is giving away a whole bunch of goodies from their Fall Seasonal flavors today to one of you, my awesome readers, holla!
Here is what's included:
Fall Seasonal Celebration Starter Reader Giveaway Kit:
· One Pillsbury Caramel Apple Cake
· One Caramel Apple Cookie
· One Caramel Apple Frosting
· One Perfectly Pumpkin Cake
· One Pumpkin Crème Cake with Vanilla Frosting
· One Perfectly Pumpkin Cookie
· $100 dollar Visa or American Express gift card
· Total estimated giveaway value: $115
Sounds awesome, right!
Okay, so to enter this giveaway click here now or enter via the rafflecopter widget below!
GOOD LUCK!
XOXO,



2 Comments:
Love the colors of fall.
They are so pretty, aren't they!!
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home