Smashed Peas and Carrots

Friday, November 1, 2013

Come Join Me for a Pinterest Party at Michaels Stores!

** Please note update! Location change below!!

! I wanted to let you know that Michaels Stores are launching a brand new in-store event in November to encourage crafters to "Don't just pin it. Make it on you own." They asked me to be part of an exclusive group of bloggers who will co-host these events in their stores throughout the country! You can check out all the amazing bloggers and store locations below...

**Please note update! New location added below!**


Here are the deets for the Pinterest Party I will be hosting at a Michaels Store in Chicago....

at Michaels Store 
180 S Mannheim
Hillside, IL 

I would LOVE to meet you if you are local or will be in the area that weekend! We can chat, create, and have a crafty good time making a variety of Pinterest inspired projects :-) 

Attendees are encouraged to pick up specific craft supplies for the Pinterest-inspired projects--but no project is off limits!

You can learn more about the Pinterest Party here and get inspired by with Michaels Stores Pinterest boards here!

Hope to meet so many of you in a few weekends!!

XOXO,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Houseful Of Nicholes said...

I may actually get to meet you and not seem like so much of a cyber stalker! Especially since I missed you at BlogHer! Congrats on such an awesome opportunity!

November 1, 2013 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger alifefullofpassion said...

what an awesome idea! just very disappoining there is not one here in FL :(

November 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home