And the Winner is...
Number 4...
and who is LUCKY number 4...
It's mel!!!
Yay You!
Oh, please me! :) My sweet little Niblet would look so beautiful in that dress!! And the cape?! Perfect!!
Dunno about birthday parties, as I only have the one kidlet. However, I think I would invite family (of course)and maybe a couple close friends if my daughter wanted that.
Thanks for the chance to win the awesome dress!!
Dunno about birthday parties, as I only have the one kidlet. However, I think I would invite family (of course)and maybe a couple close friends if my daughter wanted that.
Thanks for the chance to win the awesome dress!!
Mel, I will be contacting you regarding your shipping information...so be watching your inbox for a message from me!
Congratulations!!!!
Wow, that was really fun...I kinda like these giveaways! Maybe, I'll try to do more in the future...hmmm...the possibilities are endless!

Labels: Giveaways


1 Comments:
HOORAY!!! The husband and I are SO excited about this!! He can't wait to get pictures made in it...and of course we'll be sending one your way to show off your wonderful talents! :)
Thank you so much again!!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home