Smashed Peas and Carrots

Saturday, June 5, 2010

All Modern Winner!!

So, the winner of the All Modern Giveaway for the super cool Cuisinart Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker & Sorbet Maker is...

Delina!!!

Blogger Delina said...

That sounds total yummilicious!!!


WaHoo!!!

Congrats Delina!! I hope you have a super duper summer making loads of homemade ice cream!!!

(May I suggest making some BANANA ice cream...it's the bomb!!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Willefam said...

Thank you sooo much!! I never win and this really has made my day, week, whole summer!!! Can't wait to use it!! Banana sounds soo yummy!!!!

June 7, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home