Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Above All Fabric Giveaway

My, oh my do I have another great giveaway for you all today!  Once again, I have to say I think you are going to LOVE it!!  


I just started the process of adding blog sponsors to the sidebar of my blog and one of my newest blog sponsors and today's giveaway comes from the fabulous fabric shop, Above All Fabric!!!  Can I get a Woot Woot!!

Melanie is the sweet owner of this amazing shop about all things fabric.  I can tell you that her shop is pure drool-worthiness in the amount of awesome designer fabrics she has in stock, total roll-around on the floor nakey fabric goodness.  BUT, not only does she carry beautiful fabrics like these....


The pretty and whimsical Sherbert Pips by Aneela Hooey


Just Wing It by Momo


Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderon


As well as lots of cool boy prints like 2D Zoo from Alexander Henry!!


Above All Fabric also carries a large assortment of bundles, fat quarter packs, jelly rolls, layer cakes and charm packs...can I say heaven.ly.


She also has tons of great patterns like this sweet little number from Oliver + S.


And you can also find lots of kits, like these beautiful voile scarf kits using Anna Maria Horner's buttery soft voiles.  Ahhh, so pretty!


So how would you like to win a $20 Gift Certificate to shop your heart out at Above All Fabric?  Yes please!!

Okay, so here's how you can enter (you can do so up to THREE times!!):

1.  For one entry, tell me what you'd get from Above All Fabric...hmm, would you pick fabric yardage, a kit, a bundle of fabric goodness, a pattern perhaps?
2.  Be or Become a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots for one entry
3.  Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook (just click here to do so) for one entry.

This giveaway ends Monday, May 2 at midnight!!
I'll announce the winner the next day!

Good Luck Peeps!!

XOXO,

Labels:

525 Comments:

1 – 200 of 525 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Becka said...

I am a Smashed Peas and Carrots fan on Facebook!

April 26, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

Following you on Twitter as well!

April 26, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

I would buy yards and yards of fun fabric!

April 26, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

hmm...so much to choose from, but I think I would get the frogs fabric.

April 26, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I follow smashed peas and carrots

April 26, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Quilt Genius said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

April 26, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I follow your blog.

April 26, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I like you on FB.

April 26, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Quilt Genius said...

I would definitely get the TaDot bundle...love the dots!

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

April 26, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger emma said...

ugh! so many choices! but I'm wanting to make a rag doll for my daughter & a couple other girls in the family for christmas this year. I'd probably go with the "turquoise & red" or the "queen marie" fat quarter bundles. maybe both??!!

April 26, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm a blog follower!

April 26, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm a facebook "liker"!

April 26, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger emma said...

of course I'm a follower! who wouldn't be?! ;)

April 26, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger emma said...

"like"!

April 26, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That girl fabric with the trees from Sherbet Pips is on my must have list, so that's what I'd get!

April 26, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Suzee said...

great giveaway!! I'm a blog follower plus FB follower :) I would love little bit of everything! :) thank you !!

April 26, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger SandraD said...

I'd go for the dots!!!

April 26, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I really like the hullabaloo jelly roll.

April 26, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anna _Marie_Johnson at yahoo dot com said...

I would get the hexagon park quilt kit. So freak'n cute!!!!

April 26, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anna_marie_Johnson at yahoo dot com said...

I am you friend on fb.

April 26, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 2DZoo fabric is the fabric line that I've already picked out to do curtains for my baby boy's room. He'll be here in August so it's NOT too early to start the sewing project! And hello...is the Sherbert Pips line NOT the cutest fabric...EVER?!?!?

April 26, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

They have so many great things! I would get the Kyoko Misses pattern and some fabric to make it in. Thanks for the opportunity to win!=)

April 26, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Adeela said...

I would get lots of rick rack and some sugar and spice fabrics.

adeelarose@gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Adeela said...

I am a follower.

adeelarose@gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger dmorganfam said...

i would love to get some yardage to make a baby quilt. They have so many cute fabrics to choose from!!

April 26, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger dmorganfam said...

I am a follower :)

April 26, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger dmorganfam said...

I follow you on FB too :) I love your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Sweet Little Smoothie said...

Oooh I would get some precuts! Thanks for the chance to win :)

April 26, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm a facebook fan!

April 26, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Sweet Little Smoothie said...

...and I'm a follower

April 26, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I follow your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Sweet Little Smoothie said...

...and I like on fb :)

April 26, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I would get some of the fabric squares or fat quarter packs that you have pictured (those bright red & other color polka dot, etc).....and would be so excited!

~Stacey
csfish@roadrunner.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you on facebook! I LOVE the recipes that you share and I have tried several!

April 26, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger SarahB said...

I would get fabric or a the cute scarf kit.

April 26, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were to win a gift certificate, I would be spending it on fabric. I would buy some fat quarters to mix into a scrappy quilt! Thanks for the entry

April 26, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I would buy some fabric! I want to make myself a summer dress. :)

Trendymeg@msn.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I would buy some fabric... probably some Erin Michael sock monkey fabric =)

April 26, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I am a follower of SP&C

Trendymeg@msn.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I am a FB follower!

Trendymeg@msn.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I would get the "dots-cream" fabric

April 26, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I am already a follower of your blog

April 26, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I am already a follower on facebook

April 26, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Amy B. said...

I'm a proud follower on Facebook! I'm just crazy over the Louden print (brown and lime green!)

April 26, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

OOOh I would get Dots Blue! I just bought my son a red comforter set for his birthday.. and it is BORING!! But he picked it out.. and I want to spiff it up. This would certainly help!

April 26, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I would get some Jennifer Morrison prints, they are perfect for little boy sewing.

April 26, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots.

April 26, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.

April 26, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I would have to get some Sherbet Pips yardage to back the quilt I'm making with the charm pack :)

April 26, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger cris said...

I am a follower on your facebook page. If I could get something from her shop, I would have to choose a fat quarter or a jelly roll. I have been trying to find the nerve to try my hand at a small quilt for some time, a prize like this would certainly be the incentive to try. :)

April 26, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous emily guerra said...

I would pick yardage.

emilyguerra at gmail dot com

April 26, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Anonymous emilyguerra said...

I follow you on facebook too.

April 26, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Anonymous emilyguerra said...

and I follow you here too!

April 26, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Kari T! said...

I am a follower. So many choices, hmmmmmm, I do not know. I think I would choose a kit?????? I want it all!!!!!!

rpt3ket@aol.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that site and read their blog all the time. I think I'd use the credit to buy some of Riley Blake's Sugar and Spice line ... I've had my eye on that since it came out.

April 26, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Hmm...I'd certainly buy fabric! Which?? Geesh! that would be the tricky part...but certainly fabric would be in my cart! :)

April 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm a follower of your blog.

April 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I follow your blog

April 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I follow you on facebook.

April 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I'm a FB fan too

April 26, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

and on twitter...

April 26, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I would get a pattern - probably the bubble romper pattern for my baby twin girls!

April 26, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I follow you

April 26, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I'm a fan on facebook!

April 26, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I would buy a couple of Sherbet Pips charm packs, and some yardage to make a quilt :)

April 26, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I follow your blog :)

April 26, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm a facebook fan, too!

April 26, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

oh! awesome shop!
everything I want is out of stock!!! :(
well, actually I want it all!
but I want the Henna Garden bundle (sold out)
the Greece bundle (sold out)
so I guess I'll have to settle for the TA DOT bundle--hardly settling!!!
love it! will def be purchasing!

April 26, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

I'm a follower :)

April 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Brenna said...

I am getting a sewing machine for Mother's Day this year, so I would probably be buying yards of fabric, patterns - a little of everything! I can't wait to start sewing clothes for my son.

April 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

I like you on facebook :)

April 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Brenna said...

I am a blog follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!

April 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 26, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

forgot my email, just in case... I'm a FB follower! simplybeu@gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I would probably get some sherbet pips yardage or another (as if I need more) pattern or two from Oliver + S. simplybeu@gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Miss K @ kraftingwithk said...

The Michael Miller Ta Dot Bundle you have shown is to.die.for. Would love to snatch that up!

April 26, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Miss K @ kraftingwithk said...

I'm a follower of your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Miss K @ kraftingwithk said...

I also follow you on facebook!

April 26, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I love Melanie! She was such a great panelist at Creative Estates. She was great to talk to me and share some insight and advice- plus, her shop rocks!! I am sure I would get some yardage, but a bundle might slip in there too. :)
xoxo,
Amy

April 26, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots and love every minute of it!
xoxo,
Amy

April 26, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

i also like you on FB

April 26, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I really love the TaDot bundle you featured. I can't get enough!

April 26, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I already like you on facebook!

April 26, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I am following you!

April 26, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Id get this: Happier - Blue Bundle

April 26, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I am a follower!

April 26, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

i would get the girl alphabet soup - squared by the yard fabric for curtains in my girls' room! so cute! great shop

April 26, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I would get some knits - probably Turq mod dots for a dress for my daughter. I have a great fabric store nearby but the knits are lacking!

April 26, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

I really like the "Michael Miller Basics" collection. I'd pick something from it.

April 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

i am a follower

April 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger AppleFace said...

I'd pick some fabric, that's for sure. I'm a follower of your blog and i follow you on fb as well

April 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots blog.

April 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I would pick all the fabric with aqua in it, just love it all!!
Debbie
Scrapping42@yahoo.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I would get a bundle of fat quarters. I love making little things and the bundles always work so perfect!

April 26, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

I have you in my status feed - following you on Facebook. :) Yippee!

April 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm a followerer

April 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I'm a follower!!
Scrapping42@yahoo.com

April 26, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Following you on facebook

April 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm a follower! megangreff(at)gmail(dot)com

April 26, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger cherie godbey said...

Very nice shop! I would re-stock my stash with more of Sandi Henderson's Henna print!

April 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

And I follow you on facebook! megangreff(at)gmail(dot)com

April 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger cherie godbey said...

I already follow your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Kimberlee Jost said...

I would buy yardage...the red polka dots on blue. My favorite!

April 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger cherie godbey said...

And i just started following you on Facebook too!

April 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Kimberlee Jost said...

I am a follower! :)

April 26, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I would pick a fat quarter pack and make the baby girl I am expecting a baby quilt- after two boys I am SO excited to be having a little girl! megangreff(at)gmail(dot)com

April 26, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Kimberlee Jost said...

And I like you on FB!

April 26, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh fabric! I would definitely buy fabrics! I'm in need of some polka dots!

April 26, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger RCWfamily said...

I would get a kit for sure!

April 26, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger RCWfamily said...

I am a follower!

April 26, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I've been a follower!

April 26, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I've liked on FB!

April 26, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger alicia said...

Fabric, fabric, fabric. I want fabric yardage please!

April 26, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger robin said...

I'm a follower. :)

April 26, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Emily Frandsen said...

i love the just wing it collection!

April 26, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger robin said...

I'd probably get the All Star 2 FQ bundle. :)

April 26, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a blog follower!


I’m A-Z Blogging, and my “V” post is right here.

April 26, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a facebook fan!

I’m A-Z Blogging, and my “V” post is right here.

April 26, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And were I to win, I'd probably choose a scarf kit. :O)

I’m A-Z Blogging, and my “V” post is right here.

April 26, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Heidi V said...

I love the polka dots! I'd buy a bundle pack of it probably!

April 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Heidi V said...

I'm a SP&C follower!!

April 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Ashley W. said...

I would get some bright springy fabric to make myself a new skirt (and probably a matching one for my daughter). I would also have to get some of the jumbo ric rac...probably a yard of each color!

April 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Ashley W. said...

I'm a follower!

April 26, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I would buy some of those darling polkadots - probably yardage! Yummy fabric!!!

April 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I am a blog follower!

April 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

And I'm a FB follower!

April 26, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow on FB :-)

April 26, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I stalk your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I would buy Sherbet Pips yardage. Specifically the girl on a swing in vanilla. And the gray and white dots. yum!!!

April 26, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Oh - and I follow Peas and Carrots :)

April 26, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

So many amazing items! I would probably buy a fat quarter bundle...the happier-green is ADORABLE!!!

April 26, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I am a FB fan!

April 26, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I am a follower!

April 26, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and what wouldn't I choose!i heart the
Kitschy Corset Apron, i love the american girl doll patterns, and I want mounds of their fabric!

April 26, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Parker Post said...

Fabric for sure !

April 26, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

So hard to choose - I love the polka-dot bundle you pictured - but there are also a couple of the patterns that I've been looking at for a while...

April 26, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I'm a follower

April 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Parker Post said...

I am also a blog follower

jessijoparker AT hotmail DOT COM

April 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I like you on facebook.

April 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Parker Post said...

I am a facebook fan as well !
jessijoparker AT hotmail DOT COM

April 26, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger hollymade said...

I would definitely pick fabric-love the Alexander Henry Zoo fabric.

April 26, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger regan said...

I would definitely get some of that yummy Meadowstreet collection.....love all those great oranges.

April 26, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger regan said...

I'm a follower, too! Love your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Celeste Louise said...

those dots are so delicious! i would buy yards and yards of those

April 26, 2011 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to get some Sherbet Pips yardage. I was browsing fabric online the other day and my 3 yr old said "go back! go back!" She caught a glimpse of the swinging girls and just had to have another look. :)
ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

April 26, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your blog.
ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

April 26, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you on fb and I'm glad you're there!
ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

April 26, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Emily Sands said...

I would get some yardage of Just Wing It.

April 26, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Emily Sands said...

And I follow your blog.

April 26, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

I'm a follower of your blog!!Love it :)

April 26, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

I would choose a bundle of fabrics, I'm just starting to sew and could really use some fun fabrics!

April 26, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

I am also a facebook follower :)

April 26, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I.m a facebook follower and I would buy tonnes of fabric, it all looks gret to me!

April 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 26, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Sita Gilly, Madre Artesana said...

Thank for the giveaway
I choose the organic flowerbed fabric
Kisses

April 26, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Sita Gilly, Madre Artesana said...

I become a Fb fan
sitagilly@gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Sita Gilly, Madre Artesana said...

I become a Follower
sitagilly@gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Lene said...

I would buy fat quarters. Yummmy fat quarters.

April 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I think I should win because my name is Melanie too!!! ;)

I don't know what I would get-- I can't decide! I LOVE the Anna Maria Horner scarf kit-- I would definitely get one of those!!!

April 26, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I am a follower of your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I "like" you on Facebook!

April 26, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I am a follower of your blog too!!!

April 26, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I already like you on Facebook!

April 26, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I would get some fabric, just can't decide what yet. Probably would take me a little while to decide!!! Thanks!

April 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Alissa said...

I am a follower:)))

April 26, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

So much to choose from! I LOVE patterns, so I think I'd splurge on a couple!

April 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I'm a follower of your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I LIKE you on FB!

April 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I would definitely buy some fabric - polka dots to be specific.

April 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh my goodness.........I absolutely love all of the fabric that she has on her site. It is such a hard choice, but I know I would like to get the 2D Zoo fabric. It would look wonderful as little shorts for my little man.

jessicasmith141(at)gmail(dot)com

April 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I am a follower of smashed peas and carrots.

April 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I am a FB Follower!!

April 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger missbossypants said...

I love the look of a Ta Dot bundle. They are so sweet all together like that!

April 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I am a follower of SPC!!

April 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger missbossypants said...

I'm a blog follower.

April 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I follow your blog and I absolutely love it :)

jessicasmith141(at)gmail(dot)com

April 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger missbossypants said...

....and a FB follower too! :)

April 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I also follow you on facebook!

jessicasmith141(at)gmail(dot)com

April 26, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

If I were the awesome lucky winner, I would WITHOUT A DOUBT get some super cool Sherbet Pips!!! A Layer Cake perhaps?

April 26, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I follow ya!

April 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I like ya on Facebook!

April 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I guess I'd probably go with yardage. I've got a couple quilt projects I'd like to get started on.

April 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Judi said...

I follow you on facebook

April 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Judi said...

Don't know how to follow a blog, but I do have you linked on my own blog, and I read yours daily.

April 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Judi said...

Of course I would buy fabric! Love that 2D Zoo - it would be perfect for the baby boy I'm expecting this summer!

April 26, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too many nice prints to choose from. I might do a bundle if I won - I like the Happier Blue Bundle

April 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots through RSS

April 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I follow your blog!

April 26, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

ANYTHING from celebrate the boy!!!

April 26, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I follow you on fb.

April 26, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I follow you in my Reader!

April 26, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I like the apple ta dot knit and the aqua mod blooms knit.

April 26, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'd pick patterns! So far my favorite is the "beach bum hoodie and shorts"-I think they'd be adorable on my son!

April 26, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I follow your blog on GFC :)

April 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

I think I would finally get an Oliver and S pattern! thanks for the chance!

craftinessisnotoptional(at)gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

I am a follower!
thanks for the chance!

craftinessisnotoptional(at)gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

I liked ya on FB too! thanks for the chance!

craftinessisnotoptional(at)gmail.com

April 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger KendasCrafts said...

I love the ta dot bundle

April 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger KendasCrafts said...

I follow your blog

April 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger tina said...

I would definitely pick some girly fabric :) I'm due with a girl in August and haven't made anything yet!

April 26, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
1 – 200 of 525 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home