Smashed Peas and Carrots

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fat Quarter Shop Giveaway!

Hooray!  Today I have another amazing giveaway from one of my lovely blog sponsors...Fat Quarter Shop!  In case you aren't familiar with the Fat Quarter Shop let me spend a few moments to tell you all about them!


The Fat Quarter Shop sells a huge variety of the newest fabric lines from lots of amazing designers...Joel Dewberry, Kate Spain, and Anna Maria Horner just to name a few!  They also sell a huge variety of precuts...charm packs, layer cakes, jelly rolls, fat quarter bundles...you name it and they have it as well as their own exclusive kits and many other products that you will not find anywhere else! 

One of the things I love the most about the Fat Quarter Shop is that they offer same day shipping so you receive your order lightning fast!  I cannot tell you how nice it is to order all your fabric eye candy online and then have it ready to play with only moments later.  They really know the way to a fabric addicts heart :-)


A few lines that I am loving lately are Delilah from Tanya Whelan







So what, oh what, is the Fat Quarter Shop giving away to my wonderful blog readers???

One winner will receive: FOUR Charm Packs of THEIR CHOICE!!

Isn't this such a generous and amazing giveaway, man I love my blog sponsors!
Okay, so to enter today's giveaway you can do any of the choices below for up to 3 chances to win (one comment per chance to win please!)

1.  Go to Fat Quarter Shop HERE and tell me which charm packs you would get!
2.  Like Fat Quarter Shop on Facebook HERE for another chance to win!
3.  Like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook HERE for yet another chance to win!

Giveaway ends on July 31 at 8 am and I'll post the winner later that day!

Good Luck!!


PS.  If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of Smashed Peas and Carrots please email Maggie at SmashedPeasandCarrots[at]gmail[dot]com for more information and rates!!

XOXO,

Labels:

388 Comments:

1 – 200 of 388 Newer› Newest»
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots! i love the blog and the recipes. I have made quite a few!

July 27, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Beki said...

I would get "Hometown" by Sweetwater, Lily & Will II by Bunny Hill, and Meadow Friends by Deb Strain for Moda. I have only just discovered your blog - it is so beautiful and inspiring! Thank you!

July 27, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Ohhh how fun! I would go with Little Apples or any of the neutrals so I could build up my stash. Thanks for hosting such a fun giveaway! eringustafson@live.com

July 27, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charm packs I would love to have.

Amelia, Northcote range roses cabbages (I love the colors!, terrain, and metallics stonehedge stonechips. The metallics stonehedge is probably my favorite out of all of them!

July 27, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Quilt Genius said...

I really like the Terrain charm pack and all the solids. I also like Hometown and all the Kaffe Fassett ones. I could also handle some Curio and Domestic Bliss...are you seeing a pattern her? LOL I really like fabric!

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

July 27, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Quilt Genius said...

I liked the Fat Quarter Shop on facebook.

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

July 27, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Quilt Genius said...

I liked Smashed Peas & Carrots on facebook.

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

July 27, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger hippychick said...

I love Trick or Treat and Ready Set Snow - I'm thinking about the holidays!

July 27, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love Hometown, Lilly & Will II, and Ready, Set, Snow. It is hard to narrow it down,there are so many cute ones to choose from.

July 27, 2011 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I like FQS on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I like SP&C on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Katerina said...

I love the little apples. But how do you expect me to choose? There are so many great choices.

July 27, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I follow FQS on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Blueberry crumb, Flora, Ruby, and Promenade packs, and probably a dozen others!

July 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

there are so many to choose from! Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott, Bright Kona Solids, Ready set snow by Me and My Sister Designs, and Flurry by Kate Spain (because everybody needs some Flurry!)

Thank you for the opportunity!

July 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I follow smashed peas on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I like FQS on Facebook

July 27, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love Little Apples and Hometown and would also probably get at least one charm pack of solids - seems like the combination of print and solid charm packs would make an awesome easy quilt.

July 27, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Laura Beech said...

I would have to get Hometown by Sweetwater (love!!!), Just Wing It by Momo, Terrain by Kate Spain(!), and a Kona Cotton Rainbow pack-I can't decide bewteen Classic or Bright. Found you on FQS site. This blog is so cute!

July 27, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Laura Beech said...

FQS facebook follower

July 27, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger TheDixiePixie said...

I like you on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Jessim said...

I liked FQS on facebook.

July 27, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger TheDixiePixie said...

I love all of the ones you listed PLUS Ready Set Snow by Me & My Sister Designs, Lily and Will II by Bunny Hill Designs, Terrain by Kate Spain, and Circus Alphabet Soup by My Mind's Eye. I had to stop looking or my list would be really, really long :) Thanks Fat Quarter Shop!

July 27, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I would get the citrus moda marbles charm pack, Terrain (so pretty!), the Red Kaffe Classics Charm Pack , and Amelia. Thanks for the chance to dream!

July 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger CuriousJess said...

My 4 charm pack choices are Lily & Will II, Farm Fresh 5" Stacker
October Afternoon for Riley Blake Fabrics, Bold Designer Solids Charm Pack, Circus Alphabet Soup 5" Stacker My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs
There are so many cute ones expected to come out this winter I can hardly wait
Thanks

July 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Jessim said...

I liked SP&C on facebook.

July 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger CuriousJess said...

I follow Smashed peas and carrots on FB

July 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger CuriousJess said...

I follow fat quarter shop on FB

July 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE terrain by Kate Spain...

Taylor.taylormade@gmail.com

July 27, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger TheDixiePixie said...

Like FQS on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Jessim said...

I visited the website and I think my favorite charm pack is Terrain.

I also really like the Moda Marbles for blenders,- I like them all, but I really like Citrus. And the Kona Solids. And the Domestic Bliss set. Ooh, and Sunny Happy Skies.

What a fabulous website. I guess I have some shopping to do!

July 27, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I LOVE the FQS! Since I don't know if my friend is having a boy or a girl yet, I think I'd just have to go with 4 charm packs of Flurry by Kate Spain so I can make myself a gigantic Christmas quilt!

July 27, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

They are all awesome, but Sophie & Ruby are my favorites!!

July 27, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I like FQS on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I already like the FQS on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I like you on FB! :)

July 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I already like SP&C on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Suzee said...

And another awesome giveaway!! = ) I really like the Little Apples..thank you!

July 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Suzee said...

I liked FQS on Facebook = )

July 27, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Suzee said...

already like you on FB = )

July 27, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

I like Fat Quarter Shop on facebook!

July 27, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

I like your page on facebook (too bad there was not a love button!).

July 27, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger twelve30 said...

This was really a hard pick but I narrowed it down to these four: The Grace charm pack, the Northcote Range charm pack, the PomPom de Paris charm pack & the Cape Ann charm pack. I see some beautiful tote bags being made out of any one of these charm packs - if I should win, of course. Thanks for a chance.
twelve30{at}gmail{dot}com

July 27, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

I love the children at play fabric! It is just adorable!

July 27, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Krista Vossler said...

I would have to choose Flurry, Little Apples, Terrain and Decadence! They are all amazing! Thanks for the giveaway.

July 27, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Krista Vossler said...

I like SP&C on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Krista Vossler said...

I like the FQS on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have either/both Ruby or Hometown... :)

- karen
karlaye@yahoo.com

July 27, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'd get Countdown to Christmas to make an Advent calendar, pastel Kona for some baby quilts I'm working on, Lily and Will 2 (again for a baby quilt), and bold designer solids for a personal scrap busting quilt!

July 27, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I like FQS on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I also like your blog on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I would pick Ready Set Snow, So Sophie, Fox Trails, & the Bright Kona Solids Pack.

July 27, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I have liked Fat Quarter Shop on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

July 27, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like FQS on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I liked Smashed Peas & Carrots on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

hooray for the giveaway!! The Charm packs I'd pick are Flurry by you know who and a Kona snow. then I'd also go with Warm memories x 2. I've got some Christmas presents in mind.

July 27, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would choose Terrain, So Sophie, and some solids. There are so many beautiful choices!!

July 27, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I would love to win Ruby, Circus Alphabet Soup, Terrain, and Hometown charm packs! Thanks for the giveaway!

July 27, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

I would choose Lilly and Will II, Pom Pom de Paris, Terrain and the Circus Alphabet print stacker. What an amazing giveaway!!

July 27, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

I've "liked" FQ shop on fb for awhile already, LOVE looking through all their stuff :)

July 27, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

I "like" you on FB as well (its hard not too lol)

July 27, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I like the Always & Forever and the Ruby charm packs

July 27, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I like the Citron Gray :D

scissorsandawhisk(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I like you on FB.

scissorsandawhisk(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I like Fat Quarter Shop, and hey, they're in Austin! Less than an hour away <3

scissorsandawhisk(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I would get "Terrain", "Domestic Bliss" and "Flora". After having two little boys everything girly and bright catches my eye!

July 27, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I like you on facebook.

July 27, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

And I like Fat Quarter Shop on facebook. Thanks for the giveaway!

July 27, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger caralyn said...

oh I love the Amelia charm pack. so lovely

July 27, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger caralyn said...

Also I liked Fat Quarter Shop on facebook. Thanks so much for the giveaway!

July 27, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Oso said...

Definitively they'd be Little Apples by Aneela Hoey, Fox Trails by Doohikey Desings, Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott and Bold Designer Solids. Yeah, right.
Oh, thanks for the chance to win!

July 27, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Paula Lemos said...

What a wonderful giveaway! I'd choose Little Apples, Ruby, Circus Alphabet Soup, and White Kona Cotton Solids.
Thanks for the chance!
ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

July 27, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Paula Lemos said...

I liked Fat Quarter Shop on Facebook
ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

July 27, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Patty said...

Oh My so many amazing choices! Lily and will UI, homegront, meadow friend and terrain ... The possibilities are endless!!
Patty jones ( pthjones@yahoo.com)

July 27, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Paula Lemos said...

And I liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook too!
ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

July 27, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Hometown Charm Pack Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics, Lily & Will II Charm Pack Bunny Hill Designs for Moda Fabrics, So Sophie 5" Stacker
My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs, Scoot 5" Stacker Deena Rutter for Riley Blake Designs

July 27, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

I would probably go with these two to make some fun things for our bedroom:
Flurry Charm Pack
Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics
and
Lily & Will II Charm Pack
Bunny Hill Designs for Moda Fabrics
and maybe this one for Christmas gifts:
Ready Set Snow Charm Pack
Me and My Sister Designs for Moda Fabrics
They have so many fun ones!! So hard to choose!!! :)

July 27, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

I "liked" Fat Quarter Shop on Facebook.
And I LIKE them too! ;)

July 27, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

I already like you on FB! :)

July 27, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Dj said...

So many to choose from, but these are what I like best right now: American Banner Rose, Summer Breeze II, Cattails & Clover, Lil' Rascals. Thanks for the chance!

July 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Dj said...

I like FQS on Facebook.

July 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Dj said...

I like you on Facebook!

July 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MMM... Lily Ashbury's Summer House!

July 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Fat Quarters Shop on FB

July 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I am a follower on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would get muslin mates, circa 1934 (cosmo crickett), Fa La la la la (french general), and cattails and clovers (kansas troubles).

blogger is not letting me comment under my goggle acct, I follow your blog as Team Deam but my email is violastitchstudio@live.com

July 27, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I am a new fat quarter shop follower on FB

July 27, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

So hard to pick just 4 but I would definitely pick Litle Apples by Ameelia Hoey, Hometown by sweetwater, Lily & Will II by Bunny Hill, and Terrain by Kate Spain

July 27, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Wow - 4 charm packs! That's a lot of lovely fabric! I would get Amelia, Little Apples, Terrain and Cape Ann!

July 27, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Joan and Kevin said...

I love Summer House!
Thanks for the giveaway!

July 27, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

The charm packs are all so cute. I would choose the Fox Trails, Sunny Happy Skies, Fairy Tale Friends, and Circus Alphabet Soup 5" stacker charm packs.

July 27, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

I like Fat Quarter Shop on Facebook. :)

July 27, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

Of course I like you, and I've "liked" you on FB for awhile now too! Thanks for the great giveaway!

July 27, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Domestic bliss, sophie, and fox trails.
saraholson@live.com

July 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i follow your blog as ms. curdy but i can't get signed in for comments.

July 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your page on fb - saraholson@live.com

July 27, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger cherie godbey said...

I already follow you on Facebook!

July 27, 2011 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger cherie godbey said...

And them on Facebook! :)

July 27, 2011 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Rachel Z. said...

I would love to win their Lily & Will II by Bunny Hill, Cape Ann by Oliver and S and Ruby by Bonnie and Camille, and Scoot by Deena Rutter. I had never checked out their site before but will be now that I have found them.

July 27, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger cherie godbey said...

I LOVE little apples, bright kona solids and fairy tale friends and bold designer solids. Such a great giveaway!

July 27, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

The flurry charm pack!

July 27, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Renee-The Hungry Monster said...

Love the Mod Tod package!

July 27, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Sew Lovins said...

I lik lil rascals, terrain & classic kona solids:) thanks!

July 27, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I would love some domestic bliss, countdown to christmas, flurry and fa la la la.

July 27, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I liked you of facebook.

July 27, 2011 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I likes fat quarter shop.

July 27, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Mary Talbot said...

Loving the 40's-inspired prints - Sweethearts and Adventures with Alice. Cape Ann and Little Apples are adorable,too!


Thanks for the great giveaway - this is my first try!

marytalbot08(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Mary Talbot said...

I'm a SP&C Facebook fan!

marytalbot08(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Mary Talbot said...

I'm a FQS Facebook fan!

marytalbot08(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The four I would choose would be...
Flurry
Terrain
Always and Forever
Sweet Hearts
I really want them so if you would please choose me I would love you forever :)

July 27, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like you... I really like you :)

July 27, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I already liked fat quarterly, still do.

July 27, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

Squeal! FOUR CHARM PACKS?? Oh pick me, pick me, pick me....

Oh bother. Their website must be flooded or something because it won't take me anywhere. So I can't pick my four favorite... but I really like the Flurry by Kate Spain that you have in your post.

July 27, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I like Fat Quarter Shop on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

Long time liker of SP&C on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I like them all, but I love the Dr. Seuss packs!

July 27, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I liked Fat Quarter Shop on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I've been a follower of SP&C for a while now :D

July 27, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Sani said...

A really great fabrics! :)
If you see the northern countries from Finland to participate, I fell in love
Puttin' on the Ritz
(Charm Pack Bunny Hill Designs for Moda Fabrics)

July 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Me and My Pink Mixer said...

I would love the Sophie Charm Pack by Chez Moi.

July 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Amorette said...

like FQS on FB already!

July 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Amorette said...

i love the kona bright solids pack, blue kaffe classics and the cape ann by oliver + s. so many great fabrics!

July 27, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Amorette said...

like smashed peas and carrots on FB already too!

July 27, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Jaayimee said...

I liked them and I already like you on facebook.
I would get the Amelia charm pack, little apples, trick or treat and santas little helpers.

July 27, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger robin said...

Not totally sure, but maybe Terrain and Hometown. :) Great giveaway!

July 27, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger robin said...

I like FQS on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger robin said...

I like Smashed Peas & Carrots on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Nicole Gagnon said...

I love Terrain Charm Pack
Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics

July 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

I followed fQ on facebook

July 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

I follow you on facebook too

July 27, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am in love with flurry!

July 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I like FQS on fb

July 27, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

July 27, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Emily. said...

Hmm, I would probably choose Little Apples, Terrain, Hometown....but then again, I'd have to browse again just to be sure. :)

ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

July 27, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I like Fat Quarter Shop on Facebook.

July 27, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Emily. said...

I like Fat Quarter on fb.

ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

July 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I would love the charm packs- Circa 1934, Coming Home, Little Apples and Together!

July 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love Fat Quarter Shop! It's so hard to choose!! I would probaby get the kona solids, trick or treat, kate spain for moda, and sophie!

tamwallis@gmail.com

July 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Emily. said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on fb. :)

ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

July 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like fat quarter shop on FB!

tamwallis@gmail.com

July 27, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on FB!

tamwallis@gmail.com

July 27, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Ayelet said...

I am so in love with everything Tanya Whelan. I was just about to buy me some of her amazing collection. Wouldn't it be great to win?!

July 27, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Ayelet said...

I also like you on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Ayelet said...

I like the Fat Quarter Shop on FB

July 27, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on fb
Lisa
llynnwalker1980@hotmail.com

July 27, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I like the Fat Quarter Shop on FB.

July 27, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

July 27, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I love Hometown by sweetwater.

July 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger 1lesliehart said...

I already follow you on fb!

July 27, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger 1lesliehart said...

I would love to have the Pastel Kona solids charm packs. I have yet to use Kona but everyone does and they look amazing!

July 27, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger 1lesliehart said...

I like Fat Quarter shop on FB!!

July 27, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

How fun is Summer House?! emmillee(At)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Like you on FB (and real life)!

July 27, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Ashley G. said...

I would get terrain and ruby charm packs (2 of each)!

July 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Ashley G. said...

I like FQS on Facebook
herrmaaa(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Ashley G. said...

I like you on facebook! :)
herrmaaa(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger MtnJudy said...

What a WONDERFUL giveaway! The four charm packs I would choose are Comfort, Countdown to Christmas, Grace, and Warm Memories. All of them will make lovely quilting projects!

July 27, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Amelia Charm Pack Me & My Sister Designs for Moda Fabrics
Meadow Friends Charm Pack Deb Strain for Moda Fabrics
Lily & Will II Charm PackBunny Hill Designs for Moda Fabrics
Circus Alphabet Soup 5" Stacker My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs

July 27, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Jennie Harland said...

I love these charm packs Circa 1938, Little Apples, Cape Ann, and the Ruby charm packs!!

July 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I liked you on FB!gert003@aol.com

July 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Jennie Harland said...

I liked Smashed Peas & Carrots on FB!!

July 27, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

I love Hometown! But I also love Ready Set Snow (it's Christmas in July!!!) Oh but Circus Alphabet Soup is one of my favorites for the fat quarters.. and I can't wait until next month when Sophie is released. I really love fabric.. sigh.
randitanakaya(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Montserrat said...

I 'like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.

July 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on the FBs!
randitanakaya(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Carleen said...

I really liked the Lil' Rascals Charm Pack.

July 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh and I like FQS on FB too!
randitanakaya(at)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Carleen said...

I like Fat Quarter Shop on FB

July 27, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Carleen said...

I liked you on FB

July 27, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Montserrat said...

I 'like' Fat Quarter Shop on facebook.

July 27, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I like Fat Quarter Shop on facebook

July 27, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Tracy Roach said...

I love Domestic Bliss and Sophie and Ruby and Sunny Happy Skies!

July 27, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Tracy Roach said...

I like Fat Quarter Shop on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous serena said...

love anything amy butler!! it's gorgeous!! =0

puravida(at)frontiernet(d0t)net

July 27, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Tracy Roach said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous MariaLoon said...

Oh my goodness I am so in love with this store! Thank you for telling us about it. This is so generous of them! If I were to win, I would choose

American Banner Rose Charm Pack
Meadow Friends Charm Pack
Santa's Little Helpers
Terrain Charm Pack

Thank you and the sponsor for this opportunity

July 27, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous MariaLoon said...

oh shoot, I am so very sorry I forgot to leave my email address! It is pogoloon (at) gmail (dot) com

July 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

July 27, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I would love the trick or treat by moda fabric. I dont have any Halloween in my stash

July 27, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like all the fabric but I think my favorite would be the Grouchy old Ladybug that one is just too cute

July 27, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Montserrat said...

So sad Children at Play by Sarah Jane isn't in charm packs! :(

Hmm...how about:

Terrain by Kate Spain
Little Apples by Aneela Hoey
Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott
Curio by Basicgrey

July 27, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Melissa Moore said...

I follow FQ on Facebook!

July 27, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Melissa Moore said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!!

July 27, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Melissa Moore said...

I'd get
Coming Home
Chemistry
Curio
Domestic Bliss
Love so many!!

July 27, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked fat quater shop on fb
Lisa
llynnwalker1980@hotmail.com

July 27, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger hollymade said...

So many choices! I would get Flurry, Little Apples, Circus Alphabet Soup, and Kona Dusty.

July 27, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the Terrain Charm Pack by Kate Spain and the Circus Alphabet Soup - so many cute options!

July 27, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am already a fan of the Fat Quarter shop on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am now a fan of yours on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Keriann said...

I would love to win any charm pack but I do have my eye on Over the Fence Children at Play bundle and the Marigold Treasures & Tidbits Bundle...oh and the critters bundle is amazing too!

July 27, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Keriann said...

I liked fat quarter shop on FB

July 27, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Keriann said...

I liked you on FB

July 27, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

gawd I love the FQS! Anything with Moda on it would be great but specifically for boys, it's hard to find cute boy stuff, the funky monkey is pretty cute!

July 27, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Twinkle Toes said...

Joel Dewberry Saphirre Heirloom, love!

July 27, 2011 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Twinkle Toes said...

Liked the FQ on FB

July 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Twinkle Toes said...

Liked SP&C on FB

July 27, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Lee Raz-Markel said...

i just love:

1. Circus Alphabet Soup
2. Cape Ann
3. Ruby
4. Delighted

lee(dot)raz(et)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Lee Raz-Markel said...

I Liked Fat Quarter Shop on FB

(and my first responce was #200!!! :-)

lee(dot)raz(et)gmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Lee Raz-Markel said...

I already like smashed peas and carrots on FB!

July 27, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
1 – 200 of 388 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home