Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

AppleCores: Review and Giveaway!


If you've got a tangled mess of phone charger cords, laptop cords, hair dryer cords and the like cluttering up your home then I've got a great way to keep all those messy cords untangled so your house stays looking nice and tidy!  
Read my review of AppleCores and enter to win their giveaway HERE!

XOXO,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous amelia @ princessandthefrosting said...

Ah that would save me so much time and effort! Tangled cords are such unnecessary frustration! :) Neat blog, glad I found it!

September 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home