Smashed Peas and Carrots

Monday, November 14, 2011

Accuquilt Go! Baby Give Away!!


I'm so excited for today's giveaway, it's so good!  The wonderful people over at Accuquilt are offering to give away one of their awesome Go! Baby machines along with 3 dies of your choice to one of my very lovely readers!  Isn't this the perfect giveaway right before Christmas!



You may remember my Go! Baby tutorial for Thanksgiving placemats that I made using the Go! Rose of Sharon by Sharon Pederson found here.  Oh, and perfect timing with Thanksgiving coming up to whip some up for your table!



There are 70 dies compatible with the Go! Baby fabric cutting machine to choose from over at Accuquilt's website.  I own the Go! Circles-2", 3", 5" shown above cause how hard is it to cut our perfect circles, right. 






And the Go! Birds...these are really, really cute!


22 Free Patterns - Download Now
Accuquilt is also offering 22 Free patterns when you sign up for their email newsletter!  Just click on the image above to go to the form where you can enter your email address and you can start downloading your FREE patterns immediately!

Now how do you win this baby?  Well, you can do so up to 4 times...one comment per entry please!!

1.  Tell me which 3 dies you would get if you won!
2.  Be or Become a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots the blog, right up there on the upper left side bar, you see it?  Awesome and thank you!!
3.  'Like' Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook here
4.  'Like' Accuquilt on Facebook here 

Giveaway ends Saturday, November 19 at 8 am

Good Luck!

XOXO,

Labels:

547 Comments:

1 – 200 of 547 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Alex said...

I would probably like to have the snowflakes, 5pt star and one of the half square triangle dies

November 14, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

I would get the circles, the diamonds and the birds :)

November 14, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I "like" you on Facebook

November 14, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would get the birds, an alphabet, and flowers...how fabulous!! RHonda Smith

November 14, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

I'm a follower! Thanks for the giveaway :)

November 14, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I "like" Accuquilt on Facebook

November 14, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your blog...rhonda smith

November 14, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

I like you on facebook :)

November 14, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

I like accuquilt on facebook too!

November 14, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger MommyAnna said...

I would want the Circles2"3"5", Alpha Baby, and Pumpkins.

November 14, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger MommyAnna said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB.

November 14, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger MommyAnna said...

I follow your blog.

November 14, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger MommyAnna said...

I like AccuQuilt on FB.

November 14, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I would choose the Airplanes, Circle (2", 3", 5") and Star (2", 3", 5").

November 14, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am a follower! Thanks for the giveaway!
Designs4@msn.com

November 14, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I "like" you on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I "like" Accuquilt on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I "follow" your blog!! (RSS)

November 14, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I "like" you on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I would totally get circles, stars and pumpkins. :)

November 14, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Ashley M. said...

I would probably get the circles, fall, and the airplanes are way too cute!

November 14, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I already follow your blog. :)

November 14, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I like your blog on FB.

November 14, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Your link to the Accuquilt FB doesn't work. But I am a fan on there already as well. ;)

November 14, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I would get the circles,stars, and the snowflake! Awesome machine!!!

November 14, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I "Like" accuquilt on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger The Path Traveled said...

This looks like it could be so much fine to use.
The three dyes I would like are:
1. Go Holiday
2. Go Home
3. Go Ribbon
But they all really look good.

November 14, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger The Path Traveled said...

I alreaday follow your blog and love, love, love it. I have had your button on my blog since the beginning of time.lol! Hope you will grab my button as well!

November 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger The Path Traveled said...

I now like you on facebook

November 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I would choose the Go Folk art Fowl, the Go Fantasy Flowers and the Go Ring of Oak. Whoohoo.

November 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger The Path Traveled said...

I now like Accuquilt on Facebook

November 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I like S P & C on Facebook

November 14, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger caralyn said...

I'm a follower of your bloG (of COURSE!)

November 14, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger caralyn said...

And the three die I love are the Circles, the Airplanes (too cute!!!) and those birds... It's so hard to choose just three!

November 14, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger caralyn said...

And I follow you on facebook as well! Huzzah! What a great giveaway! Thanks

November 14, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Tai Bender said...

This is a great giveaway! I am IN LOVE with the idea of owning this machine! I would get the circles, stars and birds!

November 14, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Tai Bender said...

I am a long time follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!

November 14, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Tai Bender said...

I stalk Smashed Peas and Carrots on facebook

November 14, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Tai Bender said...

I stalk Accuquilt on facebook

November 14, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

Borders, Studio Spring and the Go Birds

November 14, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

SP&C FB fan

Marisa Meme

November 14, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle K. said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle K. said...

I like accuquilt on facebook :)

November 14, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle K. said...

I follow your blog through google reader.

November 14, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Julianne said...

I'm a new follower!

Julianne
www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

November 14, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Julianne said...

I liked you on Facebook!

Julianne
www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

November 14, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Julianne said...

The dies i like are the circle, the rose and the birds

Julianne
www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

November 14, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Julianne said...

I liked accuquilt on facebook!

Julianne
www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

November 14, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger m hoch drei said...

The three patterns you chose are great... Flowers circles and birds.

November 14, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger m hoch drei said...

And i follow your blog.

November 14, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Michelle K. said...

I'd get the Studio Triangle-5 1/2",the Studio Rectangle-4 1/2" x 2 1/2", and the large tumbler block :)

November 14, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Desi @ Wee Share said...

GO! Circle-2", 3", 5"
GO! Square-3 1/2"
GO! Hexagon-2", 3", 5"

Desiree
weeshareblog@gmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Desi @ Wee Share said...

blog follower

Desiree
weeshareblog@gmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Desi @ Wee Share said...

your FB fan- Desiree Glaze

Desiree
weeshareblog@gmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Desi @ Wee Share said...

accuquilt FB fan- Desiree Glaze

Desiree
weeshareblog@gmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger LisaVH said...

I would get critters, 3 1/2" tumblers, and 2 1/2" strips.

November 14, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooh! love this. i agree w/ you on the circles and the adorable birds ... and think i would go funky flowers! please please. blairmunday[at]gmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

Oh my! I would pick the circles (so tricky to cut!), the Go! Rose of Sharon and Half Square 2" Triangles!! Fun to think of the projects :)

November 14, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm a follower of smashed peas & carrots.

November 14, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger LisaVH said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots (great name).

November 14, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and i follow you on FB! thanks!

November 14, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Abney said...

I like you on Facebook

November 14, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger LisaVH said...

I like AccuQuilt on facebook.

November 14, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

Alrighty #2... I follow your blog on Reader. We have coffee together in the mornings... didn't you know? ;)

November 14, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

#3... I like facebook. So I "liked" your facebook page.

November 14, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle E said...

#4... and now I "like" AccuQuilt on fb! Holy smokes, this is gonna be fun!

November 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Aleisha said...

If I were to win, I would like the apple core, parallelogram and holiday medley dies.

November 14, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Abney said...

I would get the circles, the cardinal (I already have a great idea for christmas outfits for my toddlers featuring this one), and the daisies.

November 14, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I would love the hexagon die, HST in any size and the birds.

November 14, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Aleisha said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots!

November 14, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica Allen said...

Rag Heart & Star
Rag Flower & Circle
Funky Flowers


mrsjschwartz@yahoo.com

November 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jessica Allen said...

I already follow your blog :)

November 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I'm a follower!!!!!! And yes, this is an awesome giveaway. But only if I win :p

November 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Aleisha said...

I like Accuquilt on FB.

November 14, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I would get the apple core and the tumbler dies. The third is a toss up between something pretty and intricate, or something simple like half square triangles (which I love the look of but hate making).

November 14, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jessica Allen said...

I liked smashed peas and carrots on facebook

November 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Jessica Allen said...

I liked accuquilt on facebook

November 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Aleisha said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB.

November 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I would definitely want the Go! Birds, Go! Critters and Go! Circles 2,3,5"!

November 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I am a follower of the blog

November 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I am a facebook fan

November 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'd get the Go! Square 5", Go! Strip Cutter 2.5" (2 strips) and Go! Diamonds 4" x 4".

November 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

The dies I would select are the Go!Carefree Alphabet Set (this counts as two), Go! Carefree Numbers, and Go! Critters.

November 14, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Abney said...

I'm a follower.

November 14, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I've been following you and will continue to as well :)

November 14, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I've "liked" you on Facebook (isn't Facebook awesome?)

November 14, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I "liked" Accuquilts on Facebook :)

November 14, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger hollymade said...

I would get the airplanes, sparkle snowflakes, and some circles.

November 14, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I would definitely need the circles, and probably the rose of sharon and squares too!

November 14, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I am a follower!

November 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger LauraH said...

I would choose the circles, the hexagon and the dresden plate design. Thanks for giveaway!

November 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger LauraH said...

I follow your blog!

November 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I liked you on FB

November 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I liked accuQuilt on FB

November 14, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I follow you

November 14, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I like Accuquilt on facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Ashley W. said...

I would choose Sunbonnet Sue, Circle (2", 3", 5") and a triangle shape (not sure what size...I'd have to think about it).

November 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Ashley W. said...

I follow your blog!

November 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I would get the circle dies, the stars, and the daisy

November 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger twelve30 said...

I'm a follower of your blog. Thanks for a chance to win.
twelve30{at}gmail{dot}com

November 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Tera said...

I "like" smashed peas and carrots of facebook!
eveybirr at yahoo dot com

November 14, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger twelve30 said...

I would buy the alpha baby, circles and pumpkin dies. Thanks for the giveaway.
twelve30{at}gmail{dot}com

November 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

How totally cool! I just added this to my Amazon wish list! I love the circles and flowers, birds are cool too.

November 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Tera said...

would choose GO! Pomegranate by Alex Anderson
GO! Circle 2",3", 5" and
GO! Rose of Sharon by Sharon Pederson

eveybirr at yahoo dot com

November 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

Follower of your facebook already

November 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

And i liked Accuquilt on facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I like Accuquilt on FB!

November 14, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I like Smashed Peas on FB!

November 14, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm a follower of Smashed Peas!

November 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'd love #50253, 50342, and 50598.

November 14, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I follow you via Google Reader.

November 14, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I like you on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Chenille said...

I would love to win and one die I would like would be the roses of sharon so I can make the turkeys!!

November 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Chenille said...

I didn't finish telling you my other two dies I wanted...woops! My 3 that I would like are Roses of Sharon, Studio Carefree 3 in, Uppercase Letters, and Studio Snowflake #6. I also liked you on Facebook, so that included this second comment since I screwed up the first comment!

November 14, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Chenille said...

I am a follower of your blog and would love to win one!

November 14, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Chenille said...

I liked Accuquilt on Facebook and would love to be the winner. Haven't won any of your drawings yet, and would love to win this!!

November 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I love the Go Birds, Snowflakes, and circles.

November 14, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Steph at ModernParentsMessyKids.com said...

I'd get the alphabet, circles, and birds. Thanks for such a great giveaway!

November 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I'd pick the ribbon twist, birds, and probably something alpha :) Applique letters are such a pain to cut by hand.. haha!

November 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Oh, to just pick 3 that I would love? Go Hearts in 3 different sizes, Go Baby, Baby (with the Teddy Bear! A Teddy Bear Appliqued quilt is what got me into quilting!) Go Critters. The Go Fall Medley or Go Pumpkins would be my 4th choice! Thanks so much for hosting this give-away!

November 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, awesome giveaway! I already follow you on FB. :)

November 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

I am a blog follower. Of course!

November 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

You are one of the few I like on facebook :D

November 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

I already am a FB Smashed Peas and Carrots follower! Thank you again!

November 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

I'm already an Accuquilt follower on FB! Thanks you for the give-away!

November 14, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I'd get the 5 1/4" rag squares, the 8 1/2" rag squares and the 4 3/4" squares.

Amanda

stitch.to.stitch (at) hotmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I follow the blog via RSS feed.

Amanda

stitch.to.stitch (at) hotmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Rainy Polkadot Umbrella said...

i like you on Facebook! :)

November 14, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I "like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB.

Amanda

stitch.to.stitch (at) hotmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I "like" Accuquilt on FB.

Amanda

stitch.to.stitch (at) hotmail.com

November 14, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

I would choose the circles, the diamonds and hexagons. What a fabulous giveaway. Thank you!

November 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

I already like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB.

November 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

I'm a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots.

November 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger thermalia said...

Oh my, I would definitely go with the 2 different circle dies and the hexagon die. That would have made my most recent circle quilt so much easier!

Malia
Thermalia@me.com

November 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

I like Accuquilt on FB.

November 14, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Like you and AccuQuilt on FB and of course follow the blog! I love the hearts, flowers and birds!

November 14, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

I participate in so many charm swaps, I'd have to get a 5" die, and then a strip cutter, probably 2.5 inch, and an HST die.

November 14, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

I "like" accuquilt on FB already.

November 14, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

I already follow you.

November 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

I already like you on FB.

November 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I would get the drunkards path, the tumbler and the value die

November 14, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd get the birds, flowers and stars.

veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

November 14, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I follow you by email

November 14, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger The Craft Czar said...

I would get the 5 1/4" rag square, rose of Sharon and airplanes dies.

November 14, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I liked you on FB

November 14, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger The Craft Czar said...

I am a follower of your blog.

November 14, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook(Jessica P)
veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

November 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I could not get your link to work but I have liked accuquilt on there before

November 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger The Craft Czar said...

I like you on Facebook

November 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger The Craft Czar said...

I like Accuquilt on Facebook.

November 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Accuquilt on Facebook

veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

November 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger lorene said...

I sooooo want this! I would get the 2.5 and the 1.5 strip dies and the dexagon die! oh boy!

thanks

Lorene

November 14, 2011 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger lorene said...

I follow you by email

Lorene

November 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lv accuquilt! the dies i would love are Alphabet 55092, Go birds 55324, rags & flowers 55336 I follow by email hayesinkc@aol.com

November 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Meagan R said...

I am a fb fan of SP&C!

November 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger lorene said...

I like smashed peas on facebook

November 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Meagan R said...

I follow your blog

November 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger lorene said...

i like accucut on facebook

November 14, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would get the Circles (You are right about trying to cut those out!) and the Birds also. I would also get the Hexagons to help me in my crazy attempt to make a hexagon quilt from all my scraps.

November 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

My top 3 would be the hexagons, the circles and the Rose of Sharon. Super cute!

November 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Lene said...

I think I would pick:
GO! Rose of Sharon
GO! Circle-2", 3", 5"
GO! Rag Heart & Star

November 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I follow you! Thanks!

November 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Alphababy, circles, and funky flowers!

November 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Lene said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots.

November 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I "liked" accuquilt

November 14, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Lene said...

I "Like" Accuquilt on Facebook.

November 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I "liked" Smashed Peas and carrots

November 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I signed up for your blog!

November 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I 'like' you on Facebook. Thanks!

November 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger lovemyabbie@gmail.com said...

I would love fantasy, carefree & tumbler

November 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I 'like' AccuQuilt on Facebook. Thanks!

November 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger lovemyabbie@gmail.com said...

I am a follower

November 14, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger lovemyabbie@gmail.com said...

I liked you on facebook :)

November 14, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Rainy Polkadot Umbrella said...

Birds, Rose of Sharon, and the circles,if I win!! :)

November 14, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Rainy Polkadot Umbrella said...

I am now a follower of smashed peas and carrot! :)

November 14, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I would like the Stars (since I am from Texas), Circles and Alphabet.

November 14, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous April Jensen said...

I want one!!! If I won, I would purchase Go! Circles-2", 3", 5". Thanks :)

November 14, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I already follow your blog and I love it!

November 14, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous April Jensen said...

I am a follower, but for some reason it won't allow me to leave posts :(

November 14, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I would get the circles and a couple HST.

November 14, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I follow your blog

November 14, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on facebook.

November 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous April Jensen said...

I am a follower on Facebook :)

November 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I like accuquilt on facebook.

November 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Rainy Polkadot Umbrella said...

I like AccuQuilt on Facebook. (The click "here" didn't work on your page)

November 14, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous April Jensen said...

I liked accuquilt on Facebook!

November 14, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow! so many replies.. it would be awesome to win this, never win anything. Can't remember the last time. It's really hard just to chose 3, so many choices. Mixed Squares, circles and Heather Feather.. I like the little birds too, I see matching t-shirts for all of my 5 neices.

November 14, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

Oh wow! So hard to choose!
1. Rose of Sharon
2. Airplanes
3. Holiday Accessories

November 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I am already a follower! Love your blog.

November 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I would pick hexies, half squares and circle... how fun it would be.

November 14, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

I'm already a faithful follower!

November 14, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

Already like you on FB

November 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

Just liked Accuquilt on FB

November 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a facebook fan and I would love the carefree numbers, funky flowers and critters dies!

November 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to win this! The circles, 2" squares and rose of sharon dies would be awesome!

brookeali(at)hotmail(dot)com

November 14, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I'd love the 2 inch strip (for bias tape), the circles and probably the rose of sharons.

November 14, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Your turkey placemats are so cute! I follow your blog. :)

November 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love some half square triangles, some circles, and the tumblers!

November 14, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
1 – 200 of 547 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home