Smashed Peas and Carrots

Monday, January 30, 2012

Olive Garden Review and $100 Gift Card Giveaway



**This giveaway has ended!!**

I was asked earlier this year to be a part of Olive Garden's "Real Food Real People" campaign and jumped at the chance as I love me some Olive Garden. How can anyone resist their soup, salad and breadsticks?

So a couple of weeks ago, some of my girlfriends and I headed out for a Girls' Night Out, and Olive Garden was our dinner destination point for a fresh, delicious Italian-inspired meal.

Now, I don't get to Olive Garden as much as I'd like to these days. The one in my area is a good 20 minute drive, and I'm usually found wrangling three kids. I have to say, every single time I go, I am always so happy with their menu selection. Everything always sounds good, and when I finally do make a selection it always tastes great. I actually don't think I've ever had a meal there I didn't like!


My friends and I visited on a Saturday night, and we only had to wait about 20 minutes for a table with no reservation. Not too bad! Once we were seated, our super friendly waiter offered us a sampling of their house wine for the night (which I of course declined as I am currently with child!)  But what a way to start off a girl's night out :-) 

Then we literally spent 20 minutes picking out our dinners as there was soooo much to choose from that it was hard to narrow it down to just one dish. Our waiter was so polite and funny, and he did such a great job of taking care of us. Olive Garden always seems to have the best staff and service every time I visit. I also love the comfortable, friendly atmosphere, especially the rolling chairs if you sit at a non-booth table; it makes for an easy out if you need to visit the bathroom during your meal!

Most meals at Olive Garden come with unlimited breadsticks AND unlimited soup or salad, which is my absolute favorite thing about eating there. Oh, how I wish I could just buy a bottle of their salad dressing; that stuff is seriously so good. Their portion sizes are large, and each one of us ended up taking leftovers home; they even offer to give you the breadsticks to take home to boot, which in my opinion is so awesome, as so many restaurants just take the bread away and throw it out.

I think our husbands enjoyed us having a night out, too, as my friend's husband asked her to bring her leftovers home, and mine was begging for my leftovers when I walked in the door! Of course I gave them to him as a thank you for putting our kids to bed while I enjoyed a night with friends, a total win-win.

Also, Olive Garden is coming out with a NEW $12.95 DINNER SPECIAL that I cannot wait to go back and try. It is going to include:
3 Course Italian Dinner for $12.95

1st course is soup or salad
2nd course is one of 5 new entrees
3rd course is one of 5 Dolcini desserts.

If you want to see all the delicious options available in Olive Garden's 3 Course Italian Dinner just visit Olivegarden.com/specials

Would you like to enjoy a night out at your local Olive Garden?
BlogHer and Olive Garden are giving away a $100 Olive Garden gift card to ONE of my lovely readers!
To be entered for a chance to win, just tell me 'who you would take to dinner at Olive Garden and why.'


**The Winner is #261...

Rules:
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a)Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
b)Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
c)Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
d)For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail.
You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/23/12 - 3/18/12.

Also, visit the Olive Garden page on BlogHer.com to check out the other blogger reviews and more chances to win!

XOXO,


Labels: ,

378 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 378 of 378
Blogger SarahG said...

I tweeted about the give-away!
sarahmon90(at)gmail(dot)com

January 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger SarahG said...

Olive Garden food is absolutely :amazing: I went there for my b-day and they gave me an on-the-house treat without singing the embarrassing song. ;)

January 30, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband because he is the best company. I'd love to take him here...

January 30, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

I'd take one of my girlfriends and her husband (along with mine) out for dinner. She was one of my bridesmaids and we always have fun when out for dinner.

I don't live in the US but I'm entering on her behalf! ;)

My favorite is the Minestrone with breadsticks (no salad here, minestrone is liquid salad to me! my family thinks it absolutely revolting but I love it) and either the chicken alfredo or the tour of italy. YUM!

We don't have Olive Garden down here in Australia, much to our dismay. Its one of the restaurants I ask to go to every time I go back home for visits (aside from Red Robin).

January 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take my hubby! With him traveling and 3 kids, we RARELY get to go out by ourselves. It would be a nice treat.
Kit @ planeboy17@yahoo.com

January 30, 2012 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I would take my son & husband. We always eat our meals togeher as a family!

January 30, 2012 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

I would take my mom, my sister and her husband and my own husband and children. All of us are working hard to get totally debt free, so though we absolutely love Olive Garden, it's not something we are spending cash on right now, so it would be a great treat!

January 30, 2012 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger quailene said...

I'd definitely take my family. The closest Olive Garden to us is an hour away so we'd have a yummy dinner and make a night of it! (:

January 30, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Lisa Summerhays said...

I'd take my husband and possibly the kids. You never know what you're going to get at a nice sit down place with a four and two year old. :)

January 30, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

Tweeted - https://twitter.com/#!/JudiBoyce/status/164214082407374849

January 30, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous chenille said...

I would take my family. We don't eat out much due to funds, so this would be a special treat! I love their bread sticks with a side of Alfredo sauce.

January 30, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I'd take my hubby - date night!

January 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I would take my husband and two kids and my in-laws. I include my in-laws because they always take us out to dinner when they get a gift card. It's a time enjoyed by all!
bethanyg153@gmail.com

January 31, 2012 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger TheVegan said...

I would take my Mom! She worked extremely hard her entire life until she had a stroke a few years ago,so she deserves it! :)
veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

January 31, 2012 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger TheVegan said...

I tweeted about the giveaway.
https://twitter.com/#!/TheSuperVegan/status/164238137386729473
veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

January 31, 2012 at 12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Mom! Her birthday is 02/14 and she loves Olive Garden. :)

January 31, 2012 at 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Mom! It's her birthday on 02/14 and she loves Olive Garden. :)

January 31, 2012 at 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to take my husband too. Mom's and Dad's just do not get that much needed time together after the kids come into the picture.

January 31, 2012 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd probably give it to my mom and dad. They all need a nice little date night out.

January 31, 2012 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Pattij said...

I'd love to take my mother to Olive Garden! She loves the soup and salad so much!
Evin5 at aol dot com

January 31, 2012 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks sooo much for the chance of winning dinner out with my 3 boys, 2 are my children, ages 7 & 10 and one is the hubby :-) The smiles on their faces while they are chowing down on bread sticks and yummy salad before dinner is always a fun image to have :-) We all <3 their food there so it would be nice to have a REALLY good excise to go...it is FREE! :-) PS...I started a quilting blog http://www.freepatchworkquiltinfo.com/search/label/Projects recently and would love to gain some followers, I have 2 right now, nothing compared to your VERY impressive 3k+ (I am one of your followers now too...giggles) Love everything I have seen so far! Tiffiny ~ Smilie Mommy :-)

January 31, 2012 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

2nd entry ~ I posted about this giveaway you on my blog @ this url: http://www.freepatchworkquiltinfo.com/ Thanks again for the chance to win this awesome gift card!!!! Tiffiny ~ Smilie Mommy :-)

January 31, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I would take my favorite person, hubby. We could use it too. With #3 coming in a few more weeks it will be a while before we get out alone.

January 31, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Me and My Pink Mixer said...

I would take my husband. Olive Garden is his favorite restautant, but the closest one to where we live is an hour away. We need a date night :)

January 31, 2012 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

My husband and I need a date night so badly!

January 31, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

I would take my daughter. She loves breadsticks and "sketti". A mommy-daughter dinner would be perfect!!

January 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Going to the Olive Garden with the 'girls' is great! Nice drink and the salad and breadsticks hit it off!

January 31, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

I would likely take my husband.

January 31, 2012 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I would take our entire family. I find Olive Garden to be very family friendly and my kids love their food. My son the carb-ivore is in heaven there....pasta AND all the bread he can eat? SOLD!

January 31, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Regina said...

I would take my son and husband to celebrate our 3 February birthdays.

January 31, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

You know you CAN buy Olive Garden dressing, right? Just go to the "to go" counter - it is about $5 a bottle and so worth it. Makes salads at home much more enjoyable. And I would take my husband, because he loves Olive Garden, too. And their spinach artichoke dip is my absolute favorite!!

January 31, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Timmi said...

The whole family would go, my poor kids never get to go out to eat anymore, cause it cost too much for all of us to go out, so dinner on somebody else would be great!

January 31, 2012 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was probably already said, but just in case. You CAN buy a bottle of dressing.

January 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I would love to win this. I would take my husband out for a date night. Since we don't live near family and don't have many friends in the area, it is hard to find a babysitter for my three kids. We have not been on a date in a really long time, it would be nice to go out for our anniversary.

January 31, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah and Stephenie said...

We promised our just turned 13 year old daughter a dinner at OG. This would be so awesome! So, I would take her and my husband and the reason why? Well, to celebrate our incredible first born daughter who is now a teenager!

January 31, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger tyler + linds said...

I'd take my husband and my parents...just to treat them to a night out...

January 31, 2012 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger egc3 said...

I would use this for a date night with my husband.

January 31, 2012 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

It would be freakin' awesome to win this!

January 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to take my hubby out to dinner - Because our daughter is Autistic we don't get out as often as we would like - Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway -Casey

January 31, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle Evans said...

i would take my husband. we went on our first date to olive garden. so romantic! :) our kiddos like it too - maybe we'd bring them along.

January 31, 2012 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Definitely my husband for a date night!

January 31, 2012 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Courtney B said...

i would take my husband!

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

January 31, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Courtney B said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/164523560424062977

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

January 31, 2012 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Dena said...

I would take my daughter because it is her favorite place. We hardly every get to go because the closest one is over an hour away.

January 31, 2012 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger mel said...

I would take my husband of course, we're trying to save money so going out to restaurants has become a rare treat.

January 31, 2012 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger mel said...

I would take my husband of course, we're trying to save money so going out to restaurants has become a rare treat.

January 31, 2012 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

I would take my hubby, we are in a well deserved dinner alone time!


nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

January 31, 2012 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

Tweet

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

January 31, 2012 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger yorkie mom said...

Wow! I would take my hubby, daughter and son! Haven't had a night out in ages since things got tight! Thanks for a chance!

February 1, 2012 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Lisa England said...

I would LOVE to take my two sisters as we live in three different states and don't get to spend much time together. It would take some planning to make it happen!

February 1, 2012 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Needled Mom said...

My mom loves going to the Olive Garden. She would be thrilled to go and enjoy that delicious garlic bread!!!

February 1, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I would take my daughter and her husband out for dinner. They so rarely get to go out that this would be a treat for them. Thanks for the opportunity to enter your great giveaway!

February 1, 2012 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I included your giveaway in my blog today:
http://straystitches1.blogspot.com/2012/02/its-wednesday.html

February 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Kathy H said...

I would take my sweet husband and they just built a new olive Garden near us!

February 1, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'd take my husband..we both LOVE the soup, salad, and breadsticks! But our Olive Garden is 1 hr 45 min away...so we usually just go for our anniversary. I'd love to win the gift card.

February 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I would take my son to Olive Garden to celebrate his 23rd birthday, which will be March 5. Olive Garden is his very favorite place to eat. Other guests will include my hubby and my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law cannot walk without aid, but she never refuses to accompany us when we dine out at OG. I think she would also buy a gallon of that dressing if she could!

February 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Connie Babe said...

I would take my daughters...because they love Olive Garden and I love them...

February 1, 2012 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger kara said...

I would take my husband, he works so hard to provide for our family it would be so fun to surprise him!

February 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO! I'D TAKE MY HUSBAND,MY LOVE TO OLIVE GARDEN-WE'D LOVE THAT!
THANKS FOR SHARING!

February 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I would go to Olive Garden with my darling husband who works hard for our family and is an amazing guy! Thanks for the chance to win!

February 1, 2012 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I’ll treat my In-Laws to dinner. They both are big fans of Olive Garden and I can’t wait to take them there! 

Amy [at] utry [dot] it

February 1, 2012 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I tweeted about this giveaway: https://twitter.com/#!/uTry_it/status/164825822908252160

Amy [at] utry [dot] it

February 1, 2012 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

If I won, I'd send it to my in-laws as both their birthdays are coming up in 2 weeks :) thanks for the chance!

February 1, 2012 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

It would be fun to take my husband and boys to dinner. The 5 course meal sounds fabulous!!!!

February 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger KNKinMD said...

I will take my best friend, her husband and two other friends who adore Italian food. This will be nice to be able to take them somewhere nice and where they can eat as much as they wish.

February 1, 2012 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger KNKinMD said...

I will take my best friend, her husband and two other friends who adore Italian food. This will be nice to be able to take them somewhere nice and where they can eat as much as they wish.

February 1, 2012 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Annmarie said...

Our nearest Olive Garden is 60 miles away. I belong to a small quilting club. I'd take them & make a day of it - it would be a real treat! Thanks for the chance.

February 1, 2012 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I would take my husband who has been jobless for a few years and finally found something! I would love to treat him!

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

February 1, 2012 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

https://twitter.com/#!/jrwarfield/status/164891779173318657

I tweeted too

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

February 1, 2012 at 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Sheryl F. said...

I would love to take my husband for a much needed date night. Fan4may at aol dot com

February 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Cori said...

I would take out my parents. They love Olive Garden and always do so much for us when they visit (babysit, house projects, sewing and cooking...the list goes on).

February 1, 2012 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I would absolutely love to win the gift certificate. Thanks for the opportunity. I have no family to take, but lots of quilting friends. We could have a soup and salad party!

February 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous SharlaG said...

I'd take my hubby for our 18th anniversary coming up! sharla.green at att dot net

February 1, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

My husband and I would take my parents as a way of saying "Thank you" for all of the free babysitting that they do for us.

February 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I would take my husband. We don't get out very often so this would be a wonderful treat. Thanks

February 2, 2012 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger jillk said...

I would take my mom. She is a wonderful lady who needs a night out!

February 2, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Kelsie said...

I would take my Sweet husband, and our son and Daughter :) I love Olive Garden, I hope I win!

February 2, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger The Midwest Farmers Daughter said...

Every Christmas my Big Guy and I look forward to receiving a gift card for Olive Garden from one of our wonderful children. We scored a nice, big one this year and were able to treat our best friends too!

February 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I have food allergies so I would give the card to my oldest and he would take his best buddy and his fiance. I'm sure there will be a girl or too that my Son would take also :)

February 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Thrifty Vintage Kitten said...

I would take my husband and daughter. We <3 Olive Garden!

February 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger c said...

I love reading your blog, and I would soooooo appreciate possibly winning this. Ihave a friend
who I let know about this that loves going to Olive garden, i cant afford to take her, and this would be nice so we could all 3 (her mom too) enjoy going together. Thank you for this
aka Kingcooper0001@aol.com

February 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger SolDucky said...

I would take my husband and daughters. They love going out but don't often get to due to our budget.
soluckyducky AT gmail DOT com

February 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We love Olive Garden. When we moved here five years ago and found that they are not very many chains we were beyond ecstatic that Olive Garden is here and we eat there often. The kids love it too!

February 2, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Lisa & Charlie said...

Love, love, love Olive Garden. I get the bottled dressing from there all the time!

February 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hubs sans kids!

February 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I would take my hubby and sons. My sons both love Olive Garden. The oldest one even picked Olive Garden as his choice for his high school graduation lunch. It is a great place to celebrate and enjoy the people you are with. Thanks for the chance, the youngest will graduate this year. I'm thinking Olive Garden again.

February 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger herblady said...

I would take my husband because he loves to go there. The salad and breadsticks are what he loves and we've never been disappointed with the food there.

hrbeck_98 (at) yahoo (dot) com

February 3, 2012 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger herblady said...

I tweeted:
https://twitter.com/#!/hrbeck/status/165663320236494848

February 3, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger moonsword said...

I'd take my sister...she's had the worst possible year and needs all the cheering up and pampering that she can get! :)

February 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I would take my husband, son and daughter for MY birthday!

February 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'd go with hubby and kids. We all love Olive Garden.
tcarolinep at gmail dot com

February 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger JC said...

https://twitter.com/#!/tcarolinep/status/166016438170165250

February 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger ms-texas said...

i would take my daughter and my husband! It's one of our favorite places to go!

debbiebellows (at) gmail (dot) com

February 5, 2012 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger ms-texas said...

i tweeted here:

https://twitter.com/#!/bellows22/status/166170980564209664

debbiebellows (at) gmail (dot) com

February 5, 2012 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger sayer13 said...

We, my husband and I live 100 miles away from the nearest Olive Garden. We get in that vicinity at least once a month and it would be a wonderful day/evening to spend time at the Olive Garden with my husband.

February 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I'd take my hubby, of course! We love us some Olive Garden. I seriously should not know about this special of theirs...

February 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Allison C said...

I would take my whole family. I would love to treat them to a meal after everything they have done for me...especially my parents.

February 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger cw said...

I'd go to dinner with my moms group because I haven't seen them in months

February 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Tracy Sharlette said...

I would take my husband and 3 children to dinner, because we can't always afford to go out to dinner with all of us!! :)

February 6, 2012 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I'd take my whole family. Dinner out for five isn't cheap so this would be wonderful and the all like Olive Garden

February 6, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Lori Phillips said...

https://twitter.com/#!/Mom2Es4ever/status/166931962618060800 I tweeted it!!! I would love to go to olive garden a couple times with this card.

February 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shared on twitter
https://twitter.com/#!/msjw11/status/166988842090508289

February 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take my husband because we rarely ever treat ourselves to a meal out.

February 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Suburban Correspondent said...

My husband, of course! And maybe my kids, if they act nice...

February 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger xsandlapper said...

I would take my former neighbor who will be visiting soon. We need to catch up!

Sandee A.

February 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger miss_moneymaker said...

I'd love to take my mom to the Olive Garden. She has been working hard her whole life and she could use a night out.

February 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Kellie said...

I would without a doubt take my husband he has had a rough two years, with knee surgery and partial right foot amputation and not working, this has been very stressful on us. And now I'm unemployed so we definiately need a night out, I would love to surprise him with this great gift.

February 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger miss_moneymaker said...

Tweeted:
http://mobile.twitter.com/miss_moneymaker/status/167331309595787264

February 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Dick Jones said...

I would take my pretty wife to the Olive Garden. I admit that I am shamelessly addicted to the Zupa Tuscana. A night with Jeni at the Olive Garden would allow me to see the prettiest woman alive while tasting the best soup on the planet.

February 8, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Melanie said...

I would take my fiancé because he works hard for us and would take me to Olive Garden all the time which he knows is my all time favorite restaurant :-)

February 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I would love to take my son to Olive Garden. It's where we usually go to celebrate his adoption day! It's one of our favorite places to eat and his adoption day is a very special day to us. This year will be 13 years since his adoption. I am so blessed!

February 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger SG said...

I would take my mom because we're both Olive Garden junkies xD

February 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

https://twitter.com/#!/waldeewee is my tweet

February 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I love, love, love their soup!!! I'd take hubby!!

February 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

I would take my Mom, because she has just retired from working as a line cook at the Olive Garden for 18 years and I think she deserves to sit down on the other side of that kitchen wall and enjoy a wonderful meal. I think/ hope she's retired anyway... she has not been well the past month or so and has had to ask to be removed from the schedule for the 2 days a week she'd "semi" retired to this past year. She's almost 66, so I would like to see her be able to avoid going back to that hot line, though they have been good to her. I'd just like to see her be able to relax a bit now!

February 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Angel Jacklyn said...

WOULD LOVE TO TAKE MY MOM! SHE DESERVES IT FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY CRAP ALL THESE YEARS LOL.

kytah00@yahoo.com

February 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Angel Jacklyn said...

2ND ENTRY TWEET https://twitter.com/#!/kytah00/status/167487035546943488

February 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger janetfaye said...

I would take my sister to Olive Garden for dinner on her birthday.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

February 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I'd take my hubby for his birthday
merleandtina@Yahoo.com

February 9, 2012 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

https://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/167606890543587328
merleandtina@Yahoo.com

February 9, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Donna Ragland said...

I would go with my bff...we love having our "girl" time at Olive Garden. I just sent her the link to enter the contest, too!

February 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take my husband and 3 kids - it's the one sit down restaurant we all agree on. karen, kjsbristol@comcast.net

February 9, 2012 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Tracey said...

This is one of my favorite restaurants. My hubby and I could use a date night.

Johnson1032at netzero dot com

February 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger countrygal said...

I would take my family. We rarely all get together so it would be a treat.

February 10, 2012 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Kelly Massman said...

I would take my family because I love them! thanks for a chance to win!
And, have a GREAT day!
kmassmanATgmailDOTcom

February 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I would take my sister-in-law, because she really enjoys the endless soup and salad...and in 2 months she will have her first baby and going out to eat will never be the same. :)

February 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger ♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

I would take my husband out with me if I won because he always takes ME out and it would be fun to return the favor! Plus, Olive Garden is his favorite restaurant!
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

February 12, 2012 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger shelleyh said...

I would take my husband, two girls and my mom. Olive Garden is our favorite restaurant and we all love getting together. I am heading there today to celebrate my nieces birthday with my extended family. Love seeing their new specials and have yet to find something I don't like. Nothing like some warm breadsticks to go along with a yummy meal!

February 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd take my hubby - we love Olive Garden!

Jessie
j_wilson04 at yahoo dot com

February 13, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to take my guy because it is so hard to find us time these days.

February 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

I would take my husband... if I was feeling very generous I would also take my daughter and her fiance! chefl@swbell.net

February 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to eat. I would take my husband of 37 and celebrate my birthday.

February 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/intent/tweet/complete?latest_status_id=170945033036496896&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.addtoany.com%2Fadd_to%2Ftwitter%3Flinkurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com%252F2012%252F01%252Folive-garden-review-and-100-gift-card.html%26linkname%3DSmashed%2520Peas%2520and%2520Carrots%253A%2520Olive%2520Garden%2520Review%2520and%2520%2524100%2520Gift%2520Card%2520Giveaway%26linknote%3D&related=micropat&via=Lockerz_Share

February 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Lexiquin said...

I would take my husband--only because it is HIS favorite restaurant! With this generous gift card, we'd be able to bring our kids, too. Thanks for the giveaway.
aleq13@gmail.com

February 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Lexiquin said...

Tweet! https://twitter.com/#!/lexiquin/status/170980390658519040

February 18, 2012 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take my husband and my father. My husband cooks a lot and loves to try new things. And my dad needs a night out with his eldest daughter to get away and rest a little from the busy working world and the large family that is very dependent on him.

malinka_07@yahoo.com

February 20, 2012 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger kellyr78 said...

I would take my husband and 2 children because we don't eat out often and it is a really special treat for the kids. Plus we love Olive Garden.
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

February 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger kellyr78 said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/kellydsaver/status/171974481030549504

kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

February 21, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger KellyHMaloney said...

I would take my sisters, it would be such a fun girls night :) And probably my mom too!!

February 21, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I would take my husband! He LOVES Olive Garden and we don't have nearly enough time together!

February 21, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take my husband, daughter, future son-in-law, sister and brother in law to celebrate our newly engaged daugher!

February 21, 2012 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I would love to take my family and my mother and mother-in-law out for a nice meal.

February 21, 2012 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Erica best said...

good dining experience is when the food is great and leave full and happy
purple_lover_04 at msn dot com

February 24, 2012 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Erica best said...

https://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/173194374971273216

February 24, 2012 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Ashley H said...

I would love to take my husband on a date night...we both deserve it it's been a while since we had a date night out :)
ashleygatewood1(AT)gmail.com

February 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Ashley H said...

https://twitter.com/#!/shuggysmommy/status/173848177122877440
ashleygatewood1(AT)gmail.com

February 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Costa said...

I would take my husband. We rarely get a night out to ourselves so this would be a nice treat. Thanks for the giveaway!'

katbirdfl (at) gmail (dot) com

March 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Costa said...

Tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/katbirdfl/status/176505231478239233

katbirdfl (at) gmail (dot) com

March 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd take my son. He is always very appreciative of a dinner out and is great company!

March 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger wigget said...

my husband because we rarely get to spend time alone outside of the house

March 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to go on a date with my hubby if I won....we can't really afford to do that very often anymore

March 10, 2012 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'd take my mom because she has worked hard this winter helping my sister with her new baby and she deserves a great dining adventure right about now!
dahbou at gmail dot com

March 11, 2012 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/didyouyarnthat/status/178804417288613888

March 11, 2012 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger chedeb5353 said...

My daughter and Grands because I love being with them and they have birthdays coming up! chedeb5353@hotmail.com

March 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take my parents because they give to us so much.

March 12, 2012 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my parents because they do so much for me.

March 12, 2012 at 3:15 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

I would take my hubby because our first date happened to be at the Olive Garden and we still love it there!
nuthouse(at)centurytel(dot)net

March 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/KerryBishop/status/179755144156684288
nuthouse(at)centurytel(dot)net

March 13, 2012 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger MCantu1019 said...

My daughter, she loves to try out new places.
MCantu1019 at aol dot com

March 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger angie lilly said...

Olive Garden, or O.G. as I like to call it, is one of my fav chain restaurants! My hubby also loves it, so taking him would be a no-brainer! LOL
Angie
14earth at gmail dot com

March 16, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger angie lilly said...

I tweeted here: https://twitter.com/#!/MsTofuFairy/status/180676208051224577
Angie
14earth at gmail dot com

March 16, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I would take my family because my mom deserves a night off from cooking!

rawrms at gmail dot com

March 16, 2012 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would take my mo, and dad because they deserve it.
just.garbage@hotmail.com

March 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger meredith m said...

i would take my wonderful husband - our anniversary is coming up!
mermont84 at yahoo.com

March 17, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger meredith m said...

https://twitter.com/#!/mermont84/status/181043800712544256
mermont84 at yahoo.com

March 17, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

I'd take my girlfriends.

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

March 17, 2012 at 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/#!/cmouse01/status/181189148466622465

March 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take my husband because we are overdue for a date night.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

March 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/rhoneygee/status/181251496267091968

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

March 18, 2012 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger sy said...

I would take my boyfriend he loves italian food and deserves a nice dinner. Thanks for the review and giveaway.
songyueyu at gmail

March 18, 2012 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger sy said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/syytta/status/181259943519858688
songyueyu at gmail

March 18, 2012 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger slehan said...

I'll treat my friend Sherrie who always feeds me well at her house.
Thanks for the contest.

March 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger slehan said...

Blogged:
http://slehan.blogspot.com/2012/03/win-100-olive-garden-gc-olive-garden.html

March 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Betty C said...

I would like to find a time when the whole family could go together. Everyone has such fragmented schedules we never seem to have the opportunity to go out together.

March 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Betty C said...

Tweet - https://twitter.com/#!/willitara/status/181503033325260801

March 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Tabathia B said...

My kids because I can rarely afford to take them out to dinner
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

March 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger LAMusing said...

I'd take my mom - I nearly lost her recently and I cherish time we can spend together doing something "special"
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

March 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Norma said...

I'd take my daughter because she could really use a night out!
bingomamanorma(at)gmail(dot)com

March 18, 2012 at 9:30 PM  
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 378 of 378

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home