Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pink Poodle Bows GIVEAWAY


I've got a great giveaway that you all are going to love today!  Pink Poodle Bows is here today to share some of her beautiful children's clothing patterns with you all...hooray!


Alisha is the owner, designer and momma behind Pink Poodle Bows.  She creates and designs gorgeous children's clothing all while being a momma to two little girls and being a FULL TIME first grade teacher, okay...my mind is officially blown!  The great thing about all her patterns is that she designs them with the beginning sewist in mind meaning that all the instructions are easy to follow, yay for that!  And every garment you make from them will look as professional as a store-bought piece because of the detail found in her patterns.  

Here's a peek at some of her oh-so-sweet designs:










 Super sweet designs, right!  Pink Poodle Bows has even more designs to choose from in the full collection found here, head on over and browse to your heart's content!

You likey what you see?  Let's be honest, how could you not!  

Pink Poodle Bows is generously giving away any 3 patterns from her shop!!!

To enter today's giveaway, and you can do so 4 times (one comment per entry please!)

1.  Head on over to Pink Poodle Bows and tell me which pattern is your favorite!
2.  "Like" Pink Poodle Bows on Facebook HERE.
3.  "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook HERE.
4.  Be or Become a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!!

Giveaway ends this Saturday January 28, 2011

Good Luck!

XOXO,

Labels:

188 Comments:

Blogger Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

All of the patterns look great! I'd love to try the e-reader sleeve

Michelle
daydreambelievershop {at} gmail.com

January 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Already a fan of Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB :)

Michelle
daydreambelievershop (at) gmail.com

January 24, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

I'm a longtime follower of Smashed Peas & Carrots, the blog :)

Michelle
daydreambelievershop (at) gmail.com

January 24, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Andrea Southworth said...

I liked Pink Poodle Bows on Facebook!

January 24, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Andrea Southworth said...

I liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

January 24, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Andrea Southworth said...

I'm a follower of your blog!

January 24, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Andrea Southworth said...

I love all of the patterns. The Bailey Romper is my favorite and would look adorable on my 14 month old!!!

January 24, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I am a fan of pink poodle bows on facebook!

January 24, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I am a fan of smashed peas and carrots on facebook!

January 24, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I follow smashed peas and carrots blog!

January 24, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I love the Bailey Romper Pattern! CUTE.

January 24, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Riley dress! Absolutely adorable!

January 24, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I of course follow your blog =)

January 24, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

& I'm a facebook stalker ;)

January 24, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I love the Knot Dress! Super Cute!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

January 24, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a new ppb fb follower!

January 24, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I like Pink Poodle Bows on FB!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

January 24, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I like you on FB!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

January 24, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I follow your RSS Feed!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

January 24, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I would pick any of the adorable little girl summer dresses - love them!

January 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love these!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65098639/pdf-dress-pattern-girls-easy-sewing

January 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like smashed peas on facebook.

January 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i follow smashed peas via gfc.

January 24, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger TiffanyB said...

I am a follower!

January 24, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger TiffanyB said...

I LOVE the romper and the little dress. They are super cute!

January 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle Brown said...

The Chelsea Romper is my favorite!

January 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger TiffanyB said...

I like Smashed Peas on FB

January 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger TiffanyB said...

liked pink poodle bows on FB!

January 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I like the e-reader patterns!

January 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I like you on Facebook!

January 24, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I follow you via Google Reader!

January 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger fletchers99 said...

I love the Hailey Peasant Dress!
jfletch21@gmail.com

January 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots.

January 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

January 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger fletchers99 said...

I "like" Pink Poodle Bows on FB

January 24, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger fletchers99 said...

I "like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

January 24, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger fletchers99 said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots blog!

January 24, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger btanders said...

Love the Baby Romper!!

January 24, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger kristine said...

I already like smashed peas and carrots on FB
collinkh (at) yahoo (dot) com

January 24, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger kristine said...

I really like the e-reader pattern and the knot dress pattern
collinkh (at) yahoo (dot) com

January 24, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Cute! I follow your blog.

January 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Allison C said...

Love the The Riley Ruffle Top Dresspattern! So cute!

January 24, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Allison C said...

I like u on FB

January 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Allison C said...

I follow ur blog

January 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

I like "Girls Dress Pattern" I could use it for Claudia the little girl of one of my best firends :)

January 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger shy said...

I like the Bailey Romper. I could see making one for everyday of the week.

January 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger shy said...

I am a follower!

January 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger shy said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.

January 24, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

The Bree Romper I can already see a girl cousins picture.

January 24, 2012 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I liked you on FB, how did I not already that's a mystery.

January 24, 2012 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I liked PPB on Facebook, she has some adorable designs.

January 24, 2012 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm a sheep, I mean follower.

January 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I love the fabric flower pdf pattern.

January 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I am an email subscriber and follower of your blog.

January 24, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Kristen K said...

I am already a follower! :-) You are ahhhhmazing!

January 24, 2012 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Kristen K said...

I already have several of her patterns and they are a huge hit with my friends! If I got a new one, it would be the Reese Peasant Dress. :-)

January 24, 2012 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Kristen K said...

I am fan of Smashed Peas and carrots on facebook.

January 24, 2012 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Kristen K said...

I was already a fb fan of Pink Poodle Bows. Love. Her. Stuff!

January 24, 2012 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I love her e-reader covers. Although I don't have one. Love the Hailey Peasant dress!

January 24, 2012 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I like Pink Poodle Bows on FB

January 24, 2012 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Suki Lotti said...

I follow your blog.

January 24, 2012 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I like smashed peas on FB

January 24, 2012 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I'm a smashed peas follower

January 24, 2012 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Sew Inspired by Mr. Taylor said...

I like the Eden Dress, Bella Work Strip Dress, and the Babydoll Dress. Thank You,
Jessica

January 24, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Sew Inspired by Mr. Taylor said...

I do not have Facebook.

Jessica

January 24, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

With so many cute patterns its cruel to ask someone to choose a favorite. I like the madidson dress among others. ;-)

January 24, 2012 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bella Work Strip Dress is cute!
Kristina S.
kristina_ann_scott@hotmail.com

January 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!
Kristina S.
kristina_ann_scott at hotmail.com

January 24, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Sew Inspired by Mr. Taylor said...

I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots through email.

Jessica

January 24, 2012 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Pink Poodle Bows on FB
kristina S.
kristina_ann_scott@hotmail.com

January 24, 2012 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you through email.
Kristina S.
kristina_ann_scott@hotmail.com

January 24, 2012 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anne D. said...

I like the ereader sleeve pattern which would be great for my Kindle.

January 24, 2012 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anne D. said...

I like the ruffled pants a lot and know a toddler that would love them!

January 24, 2012 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anne D. said...

Finally I like the fleece aviator hat--it looks like an owl to me--which is really trendy here right now! BTW, I don't really get the 'select profile' menu--I only have email addresses and Facebook profile.

January 24, 2012 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I would love to try The Ruffle Sleeve Dress pattern

January 24, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

FB Fan of Pink poodles
nicolekurek

January 24, 2012 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

"Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook
nicolekurek

January 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots

January 24, 2012 at 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Kelsi said...

I LOVE the Riley Dress - (I love them all, but if I have to choose, it's Riley!)

January 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Kelsi said...

I LIKE you on facebook!

January 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Kelsi said...

I'm following you now!

January 24, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

I love the baby skort pattern in the clothing line and the ereader pattern in the other stuff. I need a ereader cover really badly!

Thanks for the chance to win!
Sandy A

January 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

I like you on FB already!
Sandy A

January 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

I am a follower, too!
Sandy A

January 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

oh, i love them all. my favorite is probably the chelsea romper.

gretchen.kingsley(at)hotmail(dot)com

January 24, 2012 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

fan of pink poodle bows on facebook.

gretchen.kingsley(at)hotmail(dot)com

January 24, 2012 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

fan of smashed peas and carrots on facebook.

gretchen.kingsley(at)hotmail(dot)com

January 24, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

follow your blog via GFC.

gretchen.kingsley(at)hotmail(dot)com

January 24, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Amy M said...

My favorite is the girls' ruffle sleeve top & skirt. Adorable! But the pillowcase rompers & dresses caught my eye too...my Mom makes pillowcase dresses for girls in Haiti. These would be cute for them.

January 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

Wide Leg Lil Diva Pants are so cute!

January 24, 2012 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I follow your blog!

January 24, 2012 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger charleigh_anne_:) said...

Baby romper is my fav. Better take a closer look, because I am wondering if she steps through the process of attaching snaps for diaper change ease.

January 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love the Lil Diva Pants!!

January 24, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I LIKED PPB on FB!!

January 24, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I LIKED Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB!

January 24, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I follow you!

January 24, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger jolie said...

I love the riley dress!

January 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger jolie said...

I like ppb on fb!

January 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger jolie said...

I liked smashed peas and carrots on fb
stampgirljn at prodigy dot net
I forgot to leave my email on the other two comments...so I hope this one is the winner!!! :)

January 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I like the Reese Peasant dress.

January 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I like Pink Poodle Bows on FB.

January 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Carolyn McPherson said...

The Riley dress is definitely my favourite - would be perfect for my little girl!

January 25, 2012 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Carolyn McPherson said...

I follow Pink Poodle Bows on FB

January 25, 2012 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Carolyn McPherson said...

And I follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB too!

January 25, 2012 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

My favourite is The Reese Peasant Dress! So pretty and simple.

January 25, 2012 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I like Pink Poodle Bows on Facebook!

January 25, 2012 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook!

January 25, 2012 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I am now following the Smashed Peas and Carrots blog. :-)

January 25, 2012 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked pink poodle bows on fb

January 25, 2012 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i liked smashed peas and carrots on fb awhile ago love u gals

January 25, 2012 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I luv the bailey romper

January 25, 2012 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger ledamewood said...

Love smashed peas and carrots - and I love the knot dress

January 25, 2012 at 6:41 AM  
Anonymous sabrina finkbone said...

liked smashed peas and carrots on facebook!

January 25, 2012 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous sabrina finkbone said...

liked pink poodle bows on facebook

January 25, 2012 at 7:02 AM  
Anonymous sabrina finkbone said...

i am a follower of smashed peas and carrots

January 25, 2012 at 7:03 AM  
Anonymous sabrina finkbone said...

the grace apron dress is my favorite, althouh i really like the peasant dresses too!

January 25, 2012 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I love the Bailey Romper!! :)

January 25, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I'm a follower of SP&C!

January 25, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I like the Bella Stripwork Dress!

January 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I like Pink Poodle Bows on facebook. :)

January 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I liked you on facebook.

January 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Jessica Holmes said...

I like Pink Poodles Bows on facebook.

January 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica Holmes said...

I like "The Hannah Dress."

January 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica Holmes said...

I liked SP&C on facebook.

January 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jessica Holmes said...

I am following your blog.

January 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Melanna said...

I love Pink Poodle Bows! She has such sweet patterns of which I already own a few. But the next one I want is the knot dress. I think. It's hard to choose!

January 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Melanna said...

I like PPB on facebook

January 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Melanna said...

I follow smashed peas and carrots

January 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger manmen said...

I like you on FB!!

January 25, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger manmen said...

I follow your emails b/c you rock!!

January 25, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger manmen said...

It's so hard to pick a favorite frmo Pink Poodle Bows!! Everything is so cute. I'm totally picturing my little girl in the The Ava Knot Dress :)

January 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love the Madison dress pattern!!

January 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

Love the e-reader pattern!

January 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I like Pink Poodle Bows on FB!

January 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

SPC FB fan

Marisa Meme

January 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I like Smashed Peas & Carrots on FB!

January 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

PPB FB fan

Marisa Meme

January 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Just became a follower of Smashed Peas & Carrots blog!! ;)

January 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I love all of her patterns, but if I have to chose just one.... It would be the Knot dress. How cute!

January 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I "liked" Pink Poodle Bows on facebook.

January 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I'm already a follower of your blog. I LOVE IT!!!

January 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I also like your facebook page!

January 25, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Gizala said...

Ooh, I really like the Reese Peasant dress pattern.

January 25, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger mommygoingreen4 said...

really like the Chelsea Romper

January 25, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger mommygoingreen4 said...

like pink poodle

January 25, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger mommygoingreen4 said...

like you on fb

January 25, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger mommygoingreen4 said...

follow you

January 25, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All the littl girl patterns are simply adorable. I can see myself spending a lot of money there.

January 25, 2012 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked pink poodle on FB.

January 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked you on FB.

January 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And now I follow you. :)

January 25, 2012 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Southern Magnolia said...

My favorite pattern is the Pillowcase Romper (I bought it last week). :)I "liked" Smashed Peas and Carrots and Pink Poodle on FB. And I now follow your blog.

January 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Rosebud Organics said...

I really like the PDF sewing pattern, The Grace Apron Dress sizes 12m-8, girls toddler baby. Super cute shop! :)

January 26, 2012 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger RaisingCropsAndBabies said...

I love the Bailey Romper (baby) pattern! So cute!

January 26, 2012 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger RaisingCropsAndBabies said...

I just liked the Pink Poodle Bows on facebook!

January 26, 2012 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger RaisingCropsAndBabies said...

I'm subscribed to your amazing blog!

January 26, 2012 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger RaisingCropsAndBabies said...

I like you on facebook, but would click love if I could. =)

January 26, 2012 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Pattij said...

I follow smashed peas and carrots! Evin5 at aol dot com

January 26, 2012 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Pattij said...

My favorite is probably the chelsea romper! Evin5 at aol dot com

January 26, 2012 at 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

favorite is The Chelsea Romper
email - mamajhaha gmail com

January 26, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower of smashed peas and carrots
email - mamajhaha gmail com

January 26, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Amy B said...

I love the Riley dress!!!

January 26, 2012 at 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Like, like and a follower....LOVE the babydoll dress

January 26, 2012 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger DebbieH said...

Hard to choose just one but the Eden dress is very cute :)

January 27, 2012 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger DebbieH said...

I'm following you!

January 27, 2012 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Alexa's Mommy said...

I'm now a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots

January 27, 2012 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Alexa's Mommy said...

I love the Riley dress

January 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Alexa's Mommy said...

I am a new fan of Pink Poodle Bows Sewing

January 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Alexa's Mommy said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Fb

January 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Krystina said...

Love that Romper! So cute!

January 27, 2012 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Krystina said...

I haven't been by this blog in years but happy to find it again. I am subscribing to your RSS.

January 27, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Ellen & Mike said...

I'm a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!

January 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Ellen & Mike said...

I love the Bailey romper!

January 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

love, love , LOVE the Riley dress! I can already envision my Olive in that one!

January 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

I just adore that baby romper! To cute. I cant wait to make it!

January 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Buni Staci said...

The E-reader, for sure...love that fabric, too~! That's probably why I like it the most ;o)

January 27, 2012 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

The Eden dress is my new favourite but all the patterns are gorgeous

January 28, 2012 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger Barbara Wong said...

I love the e-reader cover pattern and the Olivia reverse knot dress!
barbwong@sbcglobal.net

January 28, 2012 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Barbara Wong said...

I liked PPB on facebook!
barbwong@sbcglobal.net

January 28, 2012 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Barbara Wong said...

i already like Smashed Peas on FB!
barbwong@sbcglobal.net

January 28, 2012 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the criss cross avery dress the most!


jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

January 28, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I "Like" Pink Poodle Bows on Facebook

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

January 28, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook


jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

January 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots!!

Jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

January 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like smashed peas and carrots on FB!
Abbyj306@yahoo.com

January 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like pink poodle bows on FB!
Abbyj306@yahoo.com

January 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your blog!
Abbyj306@yahoo.com

January 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite dress pattern is definitely the Kaylee Dress!
Abbyj306@yahoo.com

January 28, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home