Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's My Birthday and a Mod Podge Rocks! Book Giveaway!

So, today is my birthday, holla!!!!  Yup, I'm a whole year older and hopefully wiser!  ;-)
To celebrate me getting older, how about a giveaway?  
You in?
Okay, cool...so let me tell you a bit about the book I'll be giving away to ONE lucky duck!


I'm sure you've all heard of Amy Anderson and her amazing blog, Mod Podge Rocks!  (If not you will want to head on over and check it out immediately!)  Well, Amy has written a book all about, you guessed it, Mod Podge, and I was lucky enough to get to review her book and all it's Mod Podgey goodness :-)

Mod Podge Rocks is seriously loaded with mod podge projects galore, over 40 to be exact!  A few of my absolute favorites are...


This Jewel Tone Wrapping-Paper Stool...how cute is that!


And this sweet "Be a Deer Suitcase"...how cool is it that it was made-over with Mod Podge!

This has seriously got to be the most perfect book to get your creative juices flowing using Mod Podge.   There are so many great projects using various forms of Mod Podge, you are going to love flipping through it and seeing them all.   Amy did a stellar job with it and there is no doubt in my mind that she is the Queen of all things Mod Podge.

To enter to win your very own copy of this great book:
(you can do so up to 3 times, one comment per entry please!)

1.  Be/Become a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots
2.  "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook, here.
3.  Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest, here.

Giveaway ends Friday, June 29th at midnight!

Good Luck!

XOXO,

Labels:

197 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a fan of smashed peas and carrots! Rachelayne84 at gmail dot com

June 26, 2012 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Secret Mom Thoughts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 26, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I follow you on GFC. Happy birthday to you too!

June 26, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger shiloh said...

I already "like" and follow blog, but now I follow on pintrest! Happy day to you!

June 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I follow you on Google Reader!

June 26, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook

June 26, 2012 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest

June 26, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I'm a follower :)

*HAPPY B=DAY*

June 26, 2012 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

Happy Birthday!! I am a follower of yours!!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

June 26, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I like you on FB!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

June 26, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I follow you on Pinterest!
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

June 26, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Amber Farnham said...

I follow you in Facebook amber.farnham(AT)gmail(dot)com

June 26, 2012 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Amber Farnham said...

I follow you in Pinterest amber.farnham(AT)gmail(dot)com

June 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Amber Farnham said...

I follow you on your blog amber.farnham(AT)gmail(dot)com

June 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm following you on GFC

June 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Following you on Pinterest

June 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Following you on FB

June 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i follow your blog!

June 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i follow you on FB

June 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i follow you on FB (sorry if this shows up twice, but i got a site error the first time!)

June 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i follow you on pinterest!

June 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous jeannene said...

Happy Birthday! and love your posts on FB and this blog =)

June 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jensen said...

I follow you on FB

June 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Jensen said...

I follow you on Pinterest

June 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Stacie Brooks said...

Happy birthday to you! I follow you on FB

June 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I follow you through google reader. Happy Birthday!!!
3osterbergsatgmaildotcom

June 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I "like" you facebook already!
3osterbergsatgmaildotcom

June 26, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I follow you on pinterest.
3osterbergsatgmaildotcom

June 26, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Stacie Brooks said...

I now also follow you on Pinterest

June 26, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

I'm a follower on facebook and blog!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

June 26, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog :)
rhiatt86@gmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I now follow you on FB!!
rhiatt86@gmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on pinterest!!
rhiatt86@gmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger KStrick said...

I follow on pinterest!

June 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger KStrick said...

I am a follower!

June 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger KStrick said...

Have "liked" on Facebook.... And happy birthday!

June 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Annie said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for giving us a present on your birthday!

I follow your blog. annie@gluegunannie.com

June 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog. "Like" on FB and follow on Pinterest. :)
lp_dux@inbox.lv
Happy, happy, happy! :)

June 26, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I already like you on FB!

June 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am now following you on Pinterest

June 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

...and I follow your blog! Thanks!

June 26, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Piluka said...

happy birthday!!!
I am a follower of yours and follower on FB
if it is international I want participate

kiss

June 26, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I am a follower!

June 26, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also like you on Facebook!

June 26, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just followed on pinterest!

June 26, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I am a follower!

June 26, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I follow on FB!

June 26, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

And I follow on Pinterest!

June 26, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I am an email subscriber/follower.

June 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I follow you on FB.

June 26, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I follow you on pinterest.

June 26, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been following you on facebook and now on pinterest, already a follower of Amy and her rockin mod podge! Big fan of both you!

June 26, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been following you on facebook and now on pinterest, already a follower of Amy and her rockin mod podge! Big fan of both you!

June 26, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

June 26, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger justjenn said...

I follow your blog! And happiest of birthdays to you.

June 26, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger justjenn said...

I follow you on Facebook too.

June 26, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger justjenn said...

And of course I follow you on Pinterest!

June 26, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Regina said...

im a blog follower

June 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger annedemps said...

I follow your blog! :)f

June 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger annedemps said...

I follow you on facebook :)

June 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger annedemps said...

I follow your pinterest boards!

June 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I already follow Smashed Peas on Pinterest.

June 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I'm already a follower of the blog.

June 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I already "like" smashed peas on FB

June 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jen Nelson said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots :)

June 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jen Nelson said...

I Like Smashed Peas on Facebook :)

June 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jen Nelson said...

I follow you on Pinterest :)

June 26, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I follow your blog. :) Happy birthday!

June 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I liked you on fb.

June 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Meghan Jacoby Rapp said...

Follow on google reader!

June 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Meghan Jacoby Rapp said...

Follow on facebook!

June 26, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Aimee Krommendyk said...

It's my birthday too! I'm 32 today! Hope you have a beautiful one, birthday buddy! :) I follow your blog and love it! :)

June 26, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Meghan Jacoby Rapp said...

Follow on pinterest! (btw - follow momma to a Penelope here) - Happy birthday!

June 26, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Aimee Krommendyk said...

I also like you on FB :)

June 26, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Aimee Krommendyk said...

Also follow you on Pinterest! :)
krommendyk@att.net

June 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

What a fun book! Follower!

June 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

Happy Bday!! Fb fan here!

marisa Meme

June 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Done, done and done. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a blessed day with your lovely family. :)

June 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm a fan! this looks like such a fun book!

June 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like smashed peas on FB.

June 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and i now follow along on pinterest! :) happy birthday!

June 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

Happy birthday! I follow via email.

June 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

I follow on pinterest (carlylp)

June 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

I like on fb.

June 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Karen C said...

No way! Today is my birthday, too!! I have only ever met one other person that shares my birthday, now it's two! Happy Birthday to us! I follow your blog.

June 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a super follower..pick me pick me pick me :)

June 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower! Happy birthday!

June 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already liked you on fb.

June 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you on pinterest

June 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Little Ella Lu said...

I follow your blog!

June 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

Happy birthday! I follow your blog.

June 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

I follow you on pinterest.

June 26, 2012 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger The Hills said...

I'm a follower!

June 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger cooperkelly4 said...

I follow your blog!

June 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger The Hills said...

i follow you on Pinterest (Rebecca Hill)

June 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger The Hills said...

And I like you on Facebook

June 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Lisa S. said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

June 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger mbernasconi14 said...

Happy Birthday!

I already follow Smashed Peas and Carrots :)

June 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger mbernasconi14 said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on FB

June 26, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger mbernasconi14 said...

I followed Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest

June 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Carol said...

Happy Birthday! I follow your blog...love your ideas and recipes.

June 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy happy Birthday! I follow your blog on Google Reader

June 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am a fan of yours on FB!

June 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am a follower of yours on Pinterest. Thanks!

June 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Angela Crafty Spot said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm already a follower!!

June 26, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Angela Crafty Spot said...

I like you on Facebook!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Angela Crafty Spot said...

I'm a follower of your now on Pinterest!!
Thanks!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger btanders said...

I follow your blog!

June 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger btanders said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on facebook!!

June 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger The Nat Nat said...

Happy Birthday! I love that you got a baby for your early birthday gift! I follow your blog and read every day :)

June 26, 2012 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Laura Diniwilk said...

I follow via google reader. Happy Birthday and CONGRATS on the newest addition to your family!

June 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

I follow your blog. grannyhoff@yahoo.com

June 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is the 4th. Grannyhoff likes smashed peas and carrots on facebook.

June 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

grannyhoff is a follower of yours on Pinterest.

June 26, 2012 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger TheVegan said...

I follow your blog.
veganvigilante_bethechange(at)yahoo.com

June 26, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger TheVegan said...

I like Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.
veganvigilante_bethechange(at)yahoo.com

June 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger TheVegan said...

Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest.
veganvigilante_bethechange(at)yahoo.com

June 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your blog.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook.

Nicole
Nicoleu0206@gmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger To Love What is Mortal said...

Following your blog!

June 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger To Love What is Mortal said...

Following your pins!

June 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger To Love What is Mortal said...

Liked your FB page!

June 26, 2012 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Renee Carter said...

I'm a follower of your blog and I love it!

June 26, 2012 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Renee Carter said...

I like you on FB!

June 26, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Renee Carter said...

I'm following you on Pinterest...you have so many awesome things on there!

June 26, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Wendy Namken said...

I follow your blog via email!
wendynamken@gmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Wendy Namken said...

I am following you on Pinterest!
wendynamken@gmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Wendy Namken said...

I like you on Facebook! Happy Birthday!!
wendynamken@gmail.com

June 26, 2012 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

I'm a follower - Loving every post :)

June 26, 2012 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Meryl said...

I'm a follower on Google Reader!

June 26, 2012 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Meryl said...

I like you on facebook! And love you as well fellow Illinoisian! ;)

June 26, 2012 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Meryl said...

I followed your pins! They rock!

June 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you on Pinterest!
loritfrench@comcast.net

June 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Google Reader follower!
loritfrench@comcast.net

June 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now a FB follower! That will sure make things easier!

June 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

What a neat book! I follow your blog!

June 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Ami said...

this is awesome! i have had a huge bottle of mod podge in my closet forever..
so i'd be excited to read this!

following your blog!

June 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Ami said...

i like you on FB!

June 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Ami said...

following on Pinterest!

June 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Ami said...

@hunnybunny727

June 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Gaft Girl said...

I like you! I like you on Facebook and I like you on pinterest and I like you on the internet! Keep up the amazing work!

June 26, 2012 at 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Amy M said...

I am already a follower of you! :)
Happy Birthday!!

June 26, 2012 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Amy M said...

I have already liked Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook. Thanks for another chance!

June 26, 2012 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea! happy birthday!
i follow smashed peas and carrots

June 26, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i "like" smashed peas and carrots on facebook

June 26, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i follow you on pinterest (as jenny wisdom)

June 26, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger The Family Circus said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm already a follower here and I "liked" your FB.

June 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger barneyn said...

I am a follower !

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

June 27, 2012 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger barneyn said...

I like smashed peas and carrots

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

June 27, 2012 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a fabulous giveaway. I will be attempting my first Mod Podge craft next week (keeping fingers and toes crossed).I am a blog follower, thanks for the giveaway!

June 27, 2012 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I am a FB follower (Stephanie Darmock)

June 27, 2012 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Following on Pinterest :)

June 27, 2012 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I follow your blog via RSS!

June 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I like you on facebook too!! :)

June 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

... and now I follow you on Pinterest! Whoo hoo! Gotta win that book!!

June 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am a Follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots


jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

June 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I "Like" Smashed Peas and Carrots on Facebook
jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

June 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I Follow Smashed Peas and Carrots on Pinterest


jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

June 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger LoLy said...

happy birthday :)

June 27, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked you on FB. Thanks for doing the giveaway!

June 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Allison C said...

Happy Birthday! I follow

June 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you! Yesterday was my birthday too! So happy birthday to us! I love your blog so thanks for doing it! I have yet to try hodge podge but I already have a list of things I want to make with it ;)
Take care!
elissamador@hotmail.com

June 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Momarabbit said...

I am a follower of Smashed Peas and Carrots
via email and gfc (momarabbit)

eagerembalmer at msn dot com

June 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Momarabbit said...

I "like" you on Facebook
Sherry Wakelin

eagerembalmer at msn dot com

June 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Momarabbit said...

I follow you on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/momarabbit/

eagerembalmer at msn dot com

June 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you had a fantastic birthday!
I follow you on Pinterest and I 'like' you on Facebook! =)

June 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

may you have many blessings from above on your birthday maggie...xx

June 27, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I already follow you!

June 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I now also follow you on Pinterest!!!


jbeckyn at yahoo dot com

June 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Mmm said...

I'm a follower of SPC!

June 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Mmm said...

Like SPC on Facebook!

June 27, 2012 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Mmm said...

Following SPC on Pinterest!

June 27, 2012 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Timmi said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing! Already follow SPC!

June 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Timmi said...

I like SPC on facebook

June 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Timmi said...

I follow you on Pinterest

June 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

Happy Birthday! Follow SPC and love it!!

June 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

Follow you on the pinterest addiction!

June 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

Liked you on fb

June 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Happy Birthday!! Liked SPC on Facebook!

June 28, 2012 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Happy Birthday!! Following your blog SPC!

June 28, 2012 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Happy Birthday!! Following on Pintrest!! What fun!

June 28, 2012 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah O said...

Happy Birthday! I follow via GFC.

June 28, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah O said...

I am a fan on FB!

June 28, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah O said...

Following your boards on Pinterest. My username is sarahgo.

June 28, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Cassie Tucker said...

I follow your blog through RSS e-mail feed

June 28, 2012 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Cassie Tucker said...

I liked your page on FB

June 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Cassie Tucker said...

I followed you on Pinterest

June 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Knit and Purl Mama said...

Happy Birthday! I already follow you on everywhere!

June 28, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger sockamom13 said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

June 28, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger sockamom13 said...

& facebook too!

June 28, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger sockamom13 said...

love Modpodge & would love the book.

June 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger mel said...

I LIKE on FB :)

June 29, 2012 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger mel said...

I'm a follower :)

June 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower :-)

June 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do "like" you on Facebook.

carolinagirl 1993 at yahoo dot com

June 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And... I follow you on Pintrest too. :-)

carolinagirl 1993 at yahoo dot com

June 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can I not spell Pinterest today?

June 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home