Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine Features Smashed Peas and Carrots!
Hi friends! I just wanted to let you know that a piece from my Smashed Peas and Carrots clothing line has been featured in a magazine....how cool is that!!
You can find one of my Flutter Sleeve Ruffle Peasant Dress in Pink and Red Dots on page 29 of this month's April 2013 issue of Pregnancy and Newborn magazine!
It's right there, you see it? In the middle of the right hand column.
Being styled with a Mini Boden cardigan and a pair of red Tiny TOMS shoes...ps. I'm lovin' the outfit!
Here is a link to the digital copy too!
How about a slightly different view? ;-)
Thanks for allowing me to pinch myself in front of you and letting me share this fun bit of news with you!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO,

Labels: FYI, Magazine Feature


16 Comments:
Maggie -
Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!! How exciting :) That magazine has great taste as your dresses are adorable! Way to go!
That's awesome! congrats!
Congrats!
So cool! Congrats to you.
Thank you Allison!! :-)
Thank you Jaimie!! You are too sweet!
Thanks!!! Have a great weekend!!
Thanks Lise! :-)
Thank you, Michelle! I think it's pretty cool too! :-)
wow that is awwwsome!!! and cool! congrats :c)
Hello Maggie...Congratts on being featured.....
Triza
needlecreates.blogspot.com
That is great! You totally deserve it! congrats!
Thank you Lisa!! :-)
Thank you Triza! Hope you have a lovely day!
Thank you Michelle! It was exciting to see it in print!
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home