Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sponsored Giveaway: Southern Fabric

**This giveaway is now closed!! See the winner below**

Hip Hip Hooray, it's a brand new day....and a brand new giveaway too!  My amazingly awesome sponsor, Southern Fabric, is back again to tempt you with more of their shop's gorgeous fabric.  From yardage to jelly rolls to layer cakes and on and on and on, this shop has everything you need if you love to sew or just plain love having access to pretty fabric! Are you ready to see the new lines she has in stock right now!!

How cute is this line for summer? Boho by Urban Chicks

You can get your early Christmas sewing started with some Aspen Frost by Basic Grey


And how pretty is this, simple colors make such a statement don't they?


Here are a few lines that Southern Fabric currently has on sale at 30% off...



WOW, right!?! Southern Fabric always has the best fabric in town.  And they also always spoil my readers with the best giveaways!!

Today, they are giving away a $25 gift card to their shop....so you can buy ANYTHING you want!!

What a great giveaway, am I right or am I right!

Enter the Rafflecopter widget below or click here!

** The winner is...

GOOD LUCK!

XOXO,

Labels:

104 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

What a tough choice! I LOVE the Pop Garden collection by Heather Bailey.

April 9, 2013 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger B Greene said...

I am deeply in love with Comma right now, but Shades of Black is calling my name, too :-) Thanks for the great giveaway!!

April 9, 2013 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

I ADORE Boho by Urban Chicks. SO see outifts for my daughter in those fabrics!

April 9, 2013 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Pattij said...

I'm trying to accumulate black and white for a quilt, so the Shades of Black and grey looks wonderful! Evin5 at aol dot com

April 9, 2013 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

Good Fortune by Kate Spain is absolutely gorgeous. I could never pick a favorite, but that is one of the contenders!

April 9, 2013 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Kay Little said...

I like the fabric from Michael Miller!

April 9, 2013 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still loving Posy by Aneela Hoey...I can't bring myself to cut into my stack just yet; it is too pretty!

April 9, 2013 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger latanya t said...

Amy Butler

April 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm all about the fun colors oh the Spring House line, but pretty much anything by Aneela Hoey also has me smitten!

April 9, 2013 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Misformilk said...

I'm loving "Full Moon Lagoon" right now...

April 9, 2013 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

The Shades of Black is amazing. I normally like colors, but I'm really digging this line.

April 9, 2013 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving the Shades of Black, I also love all of Michael miller fabric :o)

April 9, 2013 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Heidi Reads... said...

Gypsy Girl looks super fun!

April 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE the Esprit de Noel collection! It's totally my style.

April 9, 2013 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Library Educated said...

I love that Shades of Black. I love monochrome!

April 9, 2013 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I like the Old New 30's by Lecien. :)

April 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Kate and Birdie Paper Co. :)

April 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

Love the Freshcut by Heather Bailey! Thanks for hosting!

April 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I've recently gained a new obsession with fabric and would love to add more to my collection!

April 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger dawn - Mi rincón de mariposas said...

I love Freshcut by Heather Bailey!

April 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Michele N said...

Tough choice but it's between Aspen Frost and Shades of Black & Grey. Love all the pretty colors.

April 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger sanita said...

I am totally in love with Taza Line.. !! love it!!

April 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

Architextures for me!

April 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Rina Mason said...

As of today Shades of Black is my new favorite.

April 9, 2013 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Paisley Roots said...

I love the Freshcut line! :D

April 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger HeatherD76 said...

I love Aspen Frost and Boho!

April 9, 2013 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger MoonCat said...

Love the Taza line!

April 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Pinspot said...

My current favorite is Glimma. Love Southern Fabrics!

April 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I'm loving Posy, Nicey Jane and Coquette among others. ;)

April 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Jaye said...

Freshcut caught my eye.

April 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Glimma, Lotta Jansdotter is my favorite :)

April 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Allison said...

Hi!
I follow you thru email!
Thanks!

April 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger a thousand words said...

Love Taza.

April 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I really like the Freshcut

April 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger robertkaye said...

Good Fortune by Kate Spain

April 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jessim said...

I love all the Me an My Sister's fabrics, but that Black and White is GORGEOUS. My favorite since they released twirl.

April 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger cooperkelly4 said...

love the shades of black and gray!!!

April 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's like chosing your favorite child! Riley Blake right now - that Aspen Frost is really cute though - definite Christmas sewing ahead!

April 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I like the Marmalade line by Bonnie and Camille.

April 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Erin P. said...

love the fabric!

April 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Good Fortune with all of the purples and blues.

April 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Catskill Quilter said...

I love Noteworthy!

April 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Becky N. said...

Anything by Amy Butler - just love her fabrics!

April 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Taza by Dena Designs, cause it is so versatile!

April 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Laura R said...

I love the Shades of Black and Grey by Me and My Sister! I have some gifts to make and there are tons of neutral colors that everyone would love! Lara Radack
mommy.2kidsnc(at)yahoo(dot)com

April 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger sbstacey said...

Fresh cut by heather bailey

April 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger schaurer's said...

Oh, I would love to add to my fabric stash!

April 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I love Simply Color!

April 9, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Rebeckah Austin said...

The Red Riding Hood one :)

April 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Freshcut is my favorite! It's the perfect colors for any girl quilt

April 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Becca Swan said...

I'm lovin' the Lizzy House Constellations line right now. It is perfect for cute boy clothes!

April 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger shar-mn said...

I like just about anything with bright, fresh, spring-like colors (could be because spring is so slow to come this year)!

April 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love fresh cut!!

April 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I am obsessed with Hot Chocolate by Camelot and would love to get some photochrome petals by clothworks.

April 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Freshcut by Heather Bailey is one of my new favortie lines out.

April 9, 2013 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Nancy Sue said...

I love the Good Fortune by Kate Spain. The purples and corals combos are wonderful!

April 9, 2013 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Swirl Basics by Windham Fabrics

April 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite line is pam kitty love. However, I just bought this japanese fabric that is the best most awesome fabric I have ever had. I didn't choose it because I dont know the line.

April 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balloons - Textile designs by Leah Bartholomew and Beci Orpin


Laura
Lauraucf AT yahoo DOT com

April 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Freshcut by Heather Bailey is beautiful and cute at the same time!

April 9, 2013 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

I'm a big Michael Miller fan, but Boho by Urban Chick is too cute! (Of course, as I read all of the other comments, I think, 'Yeah, I love that one, too! And that one!' How lucky we sewists are to have such an array of quality artists and designers. Thanks for the giveaway!

April 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Mike Pearson said...

That Shades of Black is really nice, but I also like the Fresh Cut from Heather Bailey... and Southern Fabric is such an awesome store!!!

April 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Heather Bailey fabrics... my daughters love her prints too.

April 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I like the Spring House one, the colors are so fun!

April 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger boricuabam said...

I love the Taza by Dena designs! It's so fun and pretty!

April 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Freshcut!

April 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Me and My Pink Mixer said...

I love Amy Butler fabrics.

April 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Joyce Comfort said...

Boho is my current favorite. Getting ready to use it for a quilt for my graduating granddaughter!

April 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Tealovinglady said...

I love me some Amy Butler! Her designs are always so fresh and vibrant.

April 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Ayelet said...

Loving the Boho fabric! So cute!

April 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I love Heather Bailey fabric - fresh cut.

April 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Beautiful fabrics!

April 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I love them all!

April 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Else49 said...

Lovely fabric. My favourites are batiks and oriental.

April 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Marmalade is a favorite- so springy, summery!

April 9, 2013 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love a walk in the woods!

April 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Right now I'm loving the gnomeville collection....its a few years old, but still a favorite, especially now that I'm FINALLY getting to use it in the nursery I had saved it for

April 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger MrsSW said...

WOW! How does one decide? Shades of Black and Grey by Me and My Sister - I think. ;)

Sheila

April 9, 2013 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Adore the Freshcut!!

April 9, 2013 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

I love the Honey Honey!

April 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger charissa said...

anything by riley blake

April 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Summersville Spring - a fun collection!

April 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I am loving this Shades of Black! Just pick one accent color any one color and it is a whole different amazing creation. LOVE!

April 9, 2013 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Also love the Shades of Black....and anything from Riley Blake!

Thanks for a chance to win your great giveaway!
Julie

April 9, 2013 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Karrie said...

There is so many. I like Noteworthy, 23, Honey Honey, flirt, and Happy Go Lucky :) Thanks for the chance to win!

April 10, 2013 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger danielka said...

I love the fresh cut line

April 10, 2013 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger robin said...

I like Heather Mulder Peterson's line Summer House.

April 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

My favorite line? I love the linen from AMH, Sarah Watson's Indian Summer, and I'm so excited for Heather Ross' Briar Rose.

April 10, 2013 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger LauraH said...

I really like Little Apples by Aneela Hoey. Thanks for the giveaway!

April 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Julie O. said...

I really like Indian Summer by Sarah Watson, it is very hard to resist buying some of the whole line. Thanks for the giveaway!

April 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i really like the freshcut by heather bailey

April 10, 2013 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I just bought Noteworthy

April 10, 2013 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

My current favorite is Amy Butler's Alchemy. Thanks for the giveaway and for your inspiring blog!

April 10, 2013 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Avery's Mama said...

Ticklish, twenty three and apple jack. There are so many gorgeous fabric collections out right now.

April 11, 2013 at 3:36 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

The good fortune line is perfect

April 11, 2013 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Christy Johnson said...

I love Heather Bailey's Freshcut line!

April 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Ooh love good fortune!

April 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Bella's mama said...

Love teh Taza line.

April 12, 2013 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I'm totally loving that Fresh Cut fabric! Adding it to my wishlist!

April 12, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Domestic Diva said...

Right now I'm loving anything batik.

April 12, 2013 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger ginger freckle said...

Woo-whooo! I love fabric giveaways. I could use some new life in my fabric stash! So many good lines coming out right now.

April 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fabric!!! Because you can never have enough, right?!?!? (fingers crossed)

April 13, 2013 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Way Cute Creations said...

That Taza line sure looks fun. :)

April 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Carla G said...

What a hard choice... I really love Simply Color and can't wait for Simply Style... Thanks for a chance to win! :)

April 13, 2013 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home