Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sponsored Giveaway: KK Children Designs

**This giveaway is now closed, winner found below!**
Yay! Yay! Yay! Today I have another awesome giveaway from my lovely blog sponsor, KK Children Designs.  I just love, love, love this shop run by two of the sweetest ladies around (and they totally need things said in three's, they are just that great!) It's filled with the cutest dresses, skirts, and sister sets as well as they now have a new section in their shop filled with polymer clay accessories.

Here are a few of my favorites...and man, was it hard to choose!!
I mean, c'mon, how cute is this dress!!!!

The weather is getting nice(r) and I know skirts will be in my girls' future!

OMGosh, could this get any cute...and that ric rac detail, oh my!

 And of course this dress, just perfect for Spring...The Butterfly Dress in sizes 3m-4T.

This is the sweet little dress that KK Children Designs is offering up as a giveaway today, how lucky are all of you!!! The winner will get this dress in their choice of size from 3m-4T!!!

To enter this giveaway, click here, or enter the Rafflecopter below!
**The winner is...

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 XOXO,

Labels:

55 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Such cute dresses!

April 2, 2013 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that sweet little things dress with the trees... adorable and bright!

April 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Jeanine The Crafting Fiend said...

Love that patchwork twirl dress!

April 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Melanie Walter-Duxbury said...

I love the Bonnie Camielle floral knot dress. thank you for the chance to win =)

April 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie Repko said...

I love the Sugar & Spice dress and the Sweet Pea Tea Party dress!! Adorable stuff. I can't wait to win! ;)

April 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Sotia said...

everything is really cute!!!!!

April 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the sweet little things dress!

April 2, 2013 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of them are beautifulll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
galinirestaurant@yahoo.gr

April 2, 2013 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous THERIANI said...

all of them are so beutifull...you dont know who to chose!!!!!!
ther1an1@hotmai.com

April 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

the twril patchwork dress is my favorite!! just beautiful!!

April 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous eleni said...

all off them..you cant choose !!!

April 2, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Bella's mama said...

Love the tree dress...so cute!

April 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love,LOVE,LoVe the Sweet Little things dress! Those dresses are so adorable...they could be responsible for another Baby Boom! Anything to have ythose to admire in the tiny closet.
Marcy
princess.poppet@yahoo.com

April 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Love the twirl dress, but they are all cute.

April 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger cooperkelly4 said...

love them cotton knit with 3 birdies. =0)

April 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger robertkaye said...

I love the rainbow patch dress! SO PRETTY!

Thank you for the chance to win!
Amanda Kaye Grant

April 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Catherine G said...

The cupcakes party dress is my favorite.

April 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger charissa said...

love the "echino"

April 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the apples & pears dress--so adorable!

April 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Entwined Essentials said...

I love these ladies! On FB I follow them on my business page "Entwined Essentials".

April 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

So hard to choose but the barefoot roses skirt is adorable!

April 2, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I love the patchwork dress! Beautiful color choices.

April 2, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

5T to 7T - Sunny Happy Skies Dress - Panda - Knot Dress Pattern - Bow - Toddler Dress - Custom Made - Picture Day Dress - Limited Supply

April 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jenny L said...

Love them all. They are very sweet and perfect for little girls. My favourite must be the Wren dresses, the fabric is special. jennylarking@gmail.com

April 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger mlafayette said...

Love the sweet little things dress!

April 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ordered and received a cute dress with pretty pink flowers and huge red rickrack at the bottom. I love it ! - Oriane

April 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger athena.d said...

i love love love love all of them, but one of my favorites is this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/101032265/2-piece-set-spring-dress-and-capris?ref=shop_home_active

April 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous jeannene said...

so so cute! too bad my just-about 3yr old is in a 6t
tha fabrics are super duper adorable though- i do especially like the patchwork dress- the colours are so vibrant.

April 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger mary said...

I like the butterfly dress.

April 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Francine said...

I love the little tree dress!

April 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Johanna said...

<3 love this one The Butterfly Dress, thank you

April 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Wren in Gypsy. Lovely.

April 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I love the gnomeville dress... in fact it would match the nursery that I'm putting together for her! I made a crib skirt and a decorative sheet using the gnomeville fabric and I'm decorating with my gnome collection

April 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger free indeed said...

The Farm Hens dress is too cute. The grandkids always love coming to Grandpa's to see the farm animals, now the farm can come to them! Entered as Mickey Louth in the rafflecopter widget.

April 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

Love the patchwork twirl dress.

April 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Rebeckah Austin said...

the barefoot rose skirt :)

April 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Miskay said...

My favorite is the Pink Chevron - Vertical Style dress! My daughter would love to dance the night away in this <3

April 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Heidi Reads... said...

oh my goodness I'm in love with the Marimekko Toddler Dress!!! She uses such great fabrics! Thanks for sharing!

April 2, 2013 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

In The Clearing Winter baby dress. thanks for the chance!

April 2, 2013 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

So sweet! My favorite is the Sweet Pea Tea party dress and capri set.

April 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger eirinnkelly said...

I love the barefoot roses dress! Thanks for the chance to win a dress!

April 2, 2013 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger VickiT said...

Oh my gosh! Those dresses are all just adorable. I really love the Strawberry Serenade Bright Birds Butterfly Heart dress. Such great colors for summer. LOVE the strawberries.

April 2, 2013 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Sunflower Days said...

Sweet Little Things is my favorite! Thanks!

April 3, 2013 at 5:22 AM  
Anonymous Becky N. said...

So cute - love their fabrics!!! I really like the Sweet Pea Tea dress and Echino Aline dress.

April 3, 2013 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

I love the vintage houndstooth dress! Thanks for hosting!

April 3, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger VR said...

The Butterflies - Garden Party Dress - super cute!

April 3, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Love the skirt!

April 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle B said...

I love the Sunflower dress.

April 3, 2013 at 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they're all adorable!

April 4, 2013 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Yellow Floral Dress
bjn1957{at}gmail{dot}com

April 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Love all of their dresses!

My favorite is Bonnie Camielle floral knot dress.

Thanks for a chance to win!
Julie
wjtrout@paulbunyan.net

April 5, 2013 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous ΒΑΓΓΕΛΙΤΣΑ said...

all are so cute!!!!
ther1an186@gmail.com

April 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous ΚΑΤΕΡΙΝΑ said...

wonderful dresses..i like all of them!!!!!!
katerinaopaa@hotmail.com

April 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous eleni said...

nefeli_athanasia@hotmail.com

April 6, 2013 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The rainbow patchwork one!!
Grace.surrounds at gmail.com

April 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home