Smashed Peas and Carrots

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Silhouette June Promotions Plus a GIVEAWAY!!!


Hooray! It's June and that means I have another super-dee-duper awesome giveaway for y'all along with some great June promotional deals from Silhoutte. I really love the Silhouette cutting machine, there are so many things you can make with it...applique, artwork, seasonal projects...it truly is a crafters best friend :-)

First let me share the deals for this month...


Silhouette Cameo & Heat Transfer Starter Kit for $269.99 (regular price $339.98)

Silhouette Portrait & Heat Transfer Starter Kit for $129.99 (regular price $219.98)

All Heat Transfer Products are Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!!

You can purchase any of the deals here!


And yes, all heat transfer products are BOGO!!!  What a steal!  So if you missed the deal last month, here is your chance to grab one of these awesome Silhoutte machines or some of the new heat transfer products where you can make your very own custom apparel or home decor. You can click HERE to buy one of these June deals now and use my exclusive code: CARROTS to get the special price!!

Alright, so onto that sweet, sweet giveaway!

One lucky reader will win ONE Silhouette Portrait Cutting Machine just by entering HERE or via the Rafflecopter widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck!!
 XOXO,


** I have been compensated for this post. However, all opinions are truthful and my own.  
This post may contain paid links.

Labels: ,

129 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool! I'd love to make iron-on transfers for DIY onesies for a friend's baby shower!

June 4, 2013 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Definitely would be cutting up a storm for my son's birthday this summer!! It's a soccer theme, so personalized jersey, waters bottles, cupcake toppers!!!!

June 4, 2013 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Pattij said...

I've seen so many great things to try with this!

June 4, 2013 at 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birthday onesies and shirts for my son's up coming B-day... :-)

June 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Malone said...

I would go crazy cutting stuff my kids room

June 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'd make some DIY onesies for my baby that's due in September, along with some big brother, big sister shirts for the older kids.

June 4, 2013 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

I would make some fun t-shirts for my kids! Thanks for the chance to win :)

June 4, 2013 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger vtjaimers said...

I would create a vinyl decal of my husbands company logo for his work truck!

June 4, 2013 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

I'd probably start with making some party decor for my niece and nephew's birthdays!

June 4, 2013 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Cherie C said...

I would make some cool July 4th t-shirts!

June 4, 2013 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Lisa Lisa said...

I would reorganize and decorate my craft room!

June 4, 2013 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

label stuff, and make crap to hang on my walls, we just moved and are so bare, and we aren't renting anymore so no more fear of ruining the walls either!

June 4, 2013 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger B Greene said...

I want to make a subway art sign.

June 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to make some new wall art!

June 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

I would make big sibling shirts for all my expecting friends' kiddies!!

June 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Modern Momma said...

I would want to make appliques!

June 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger nid said...

Would make "Family Rules" Subway Art. Thank You

June 4, 2013 at 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Juli said...

I would love to win this to use in my Project Life albums!!!!

June 4, 2013 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger sayer13 said...

I would really like to try and make some homemade cards. The examples they give on their site look so cute.

June 4, 2013 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

I think I'd start with 4th of July outfits for my daughter and nephew. Thanks for hosting!

June 4, 2013 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Little onesies for my new niece/nephew. Thank you!

June 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Some cards!

June 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Beth said...

So many things that I could make!! I can't narrow it down right now.

June 4, 2013 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger sanita said...

Make some shirts

June 4, 2013 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to make some vinyl wall art.

June 4, 2013 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Maggie Anne said...

I would love it for appliques/quilts!!

June 4, 2013 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Tanyia said...

I am so behind the times, I have no vinyl wall art and would love to be able to make some! Especially for our guest bathroom which we are redoing a bit now! Thanks for the chance :)

June 4, 2013 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh how I've wanted one of these! The possibilities are endless and amazing! I think first on my list would be some vinyl for my girls' walls.

June 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Graciela said...

This would be so much fun!

June 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger caitlindye said...

We just bought a new house and I would LOVE to use it for some vinyl art!!!

June 4, 2013 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

If it came in time, I would use it to make my husband a shirt for Father's Day!

June 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger jessicatomasi said...

I would make a monthly iron-on to put on a onesie to show how much she is growing each month

June 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Chris Fernandes said...

I must live under a rock! I've never heard of this, but after reading the other comments I can see that it would be love at first sight!!!

June 4, 2013 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would get a jump start on my daughter's Alice in Wonderland birthday party!

June 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger **katiebug** said...

I would make a cute onesie for my nephew...something Bon Jovi related!!

June 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Lizanne said...

I would customize bibs and onesies for my new nephew!! :)

June 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Things for my first grandchild coming up!

June 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger charissa said...

tshirt appliques

June 4, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would make some adorable little shirts for our baby boy!

June 4, 2013 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to make a family name sign!!

June 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Heidi Reads... said...

I'd cut vinyl and make family t-shirts for our summer road trip!

June 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Kayci said...

I have wanted one of these machines for a couple of years now! What a great giveaway! :)

June 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger brooknwlrt said...

I want one of these so bad...love your blog!

June 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger eirinnkelly said...

I would cut out some vinyl shapes to label bins in the playroom. Thanks for the chance to win!!

June 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Mrs.T said...

Probably wall art and cards to start with. Thanks for the opportunity to win! (Hope it's not unsportsmanlike of me to enter another big giveaway so soon after winning the Jo-Ann's gift card, but I couldn't resist.)

June 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

Applique shapes for a baby quilt!

June 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger rockpaperscissors3 said...

i am thinking of trying to organize my craft closet with vinyl lettering... and maybe some cute tees!!

June 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would make onesies!

June 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Samantha C said...

Stuff for Project Life...love!!!

June 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Melle@featheredruffles.com said...

we're doing a MAJOR renovation... tearing walls down to studs in our 100+ year old farmhouse. right now the downstairs is a maze of 2x4s. My kitchen is next, followed by bedrooms.

I would make labels... for everything...

I would really like to get started in our *new* home woth really great organization from the get-go...

tickledpeep@yahoo.com

June 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ways to decorate my home with verses!

June 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

I would make some cute party decor items!

June 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Kaci * Little Piles Everywhere said...

You have no idea how much I want one of these. Party decor, freezer paper stencils, decor for around the house, scrapbooking!!!

June 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger TheChanceys505 said...

My first project would be vinyl wall quotes for my son's room!

June 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Home decor project. I want to make words to put on my walls...lol... and I want to learn how to cut fabric shapes for appliqueing

June 4, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Tai Bender said...

First project - Fancy sign for my new kitchen!!

June 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger cofkris said...

I would love to make some really cute shirts for the kids. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the chance to win.

June 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to make cute shirts for my kids and their cousins when we go to visit them in August! Thanks kit @ planeboy17@yahoo.com

June 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure exactly what my first project would be, but I'm certain it would be something for my two girls.

June 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous alex m said...

I'd probably make some sort of t-shirt for my daughter

June 4, 2013 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to make matching baseball shirts with the family name on them! They were expensive to buy individually- This would be so easy to use!
Now that I think about it, I also need to update the sofa pillows for summer! Wouldn't a cute print be great for curtains in the new babies room, even customized with their name?
Yep, now I'm getting carried away!

June 4, 2013 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would make labels for everything I've organized around my house! Also, personalized gifts for friends/teachers.

June 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Would love to do some things with this. Especially labels.

June 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I would use it to make quilting applique!

June 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger The Graceful Rose said...

Ooooh...I'd make my husband a nerdy t shirt for Father's Day or his birthday!

June 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'd start by decorating library bags for my kids. Fun!

June 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger tweetyscute said...

My first project will be kitchen canister labels

June 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would make some busy bag activities for my son!

June 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

I want to make clothing labels!

June 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger tmack said...

I would like to make onesies for all 3 of my new nieces and nephew as well as my baby. Is their a code to get the heat transfer for bogo? I ts not linking?

June 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

I would love to make some wall decals and canister decals.

June 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger C and M said...

I would make something to hang in my house.

June 4, 2013 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I would make adorable shirts for my kiddos!

June 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would use it to make some cute 4th of July shirts. Thanks for the chance to win!

June 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Domanique said...

I would make a quote for my new home!

June 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Connie Babe said...

my first project would be vinyl lettering for spice jars...

June 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Jenny L said...

I want to make and label kit for my grandaughter's first day at school. jennylarking@gmail.com

June 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Redoing my daughters name frame!

June 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger lmg73 said...

I'd love to make shirts for my boys -- for the 4th :)

June 4, 2013 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger ReBeKaH said...

VBS crafts!

June 4, 2013 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Liz McCoy said...

t-shirts for my son's birthday party

June 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I would love to say it would be vinyl words to decorate the window picture frame I' ve had in my garage for 6 months, but I will probably start with labeling my sons art supplies.

June 4, 2013 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Maggie and Sheepie said...

Please pick me!

June 4, 2013 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I have wanted one of these for so long! I have so many projects in mind :)

June 4, 2013 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I would make a big brother shirt - I'm due in July!

June 4, 2013 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Margilyne Williamson said...

I would use it to make iron-on transfers for t-shirts and bags.

June 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger cghundley said...

Great giveaway! I'd like
to make some banners for
a family reunion in July.
Carla from Utah

June 4, 2013 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Beth Gallagher said...

Oh I sooooooo want one of these! :) I have a list of projects that it would be perfect for. Thank you for a chance to win one!

June 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Probably some great labels!

June 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

Temporary tattoos!

June 4, 2013 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Taj said...

these are so cool & I want one so bad
Im thinking boutique style decor for all the birthdays(3 kids)coming up soon

June 4, 2013 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Kelli Smith said...

My first project would be to tackle the 142 T-Shirts I have to decorate for our yearly family reunion in August. If I had a Silhouette & some Heat Transfer Material I would be able to wow the T-Shirts up & make them something everyone in my family would want to wear over & over again. After that the sky would be the limit & I’d use it on every thing I could. Thanks for the chance to win.

June 4, 2013 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

Thanks so much for the chance to win this sweetie!!

Julie

June 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Jenniffier said...

I would make labels for organizing the house. Thanks for the chance.

June 5, 2013 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

yay for more giveaways! maybe i'll win one of these days!!

June 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

4th of July decorations and shirts for the kids!!

June 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs Quinn said...

I don't know enough about it to guess what I would do first. I would love to do some scrapbooking though.

June 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Pat Hoffmeister said...

My first project would be to give it to my granddaughters to share. They would love using it. I'm sure their mother would enjoy it too. They're my craftsy family.

June 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First project would be shirt for my daughter.

June 5, 2013 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Heidi V said...

First project would be a birthday shirt for my son but I have a LONG list of projects I'd love to make if I won!! :)

June 5, 2013 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger christaj3 said...

I want to make some beautiful wall vinyl quotes for my walls sooooo badly!!

June 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Amanda F. said...

Decorating a couple of t-shirts an some wall art! Thanks for the chance!

June 5, 2013 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

some kind of wall art! :)

June 5, 2013 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger AlwaysCreate said...

The first thing I would like to use it for is to make a Library bag for my little girl.

June 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I would make some custom t shirts and onesies!

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

June 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a long list - something to help label items in the pantry and get more organized. lubrundage@comcast.net

June 5, 2013 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would make T-shirt uniforms for my softball team-ellen(purple people)

June 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Pieced Pastimes said...

If I were the lucky winner, I would start with making stencils.
Fingers Crossed!
Suzanne

June 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Renee St. Laurent said...

To make school stuff. Fun!

June 5, 2013 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A t shirt for me and quiet book for the baby.

Aetiquette at gmail dot com

June 6, 2013 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would make some cute beach totes! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

June 6, 2013 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Martisanne said...

I Would make personalised fabric book covers for end of year teacher presents

June 6, 2013 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger LauraH said...

My first project would be some etched glasses! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

June 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Chacoy said...

I would love my first project to be 4th of July t-shirts for my little family!
Thank you for the opportunity(:

June 6, 2013 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Colleen Boudreau said...

T shirt appliques.

June 6, 2013 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think my first project would be a Soft Kitty (Big Bang Theory) T-shirt. I love that show! Thanks for the chance to win.

June 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd make glass etched wedding gifts
Sonia, sndaily@hotmail.com

June 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger mel said...

probably something for Father's Day or 4th of July project.

June 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely making some home decor for our new how that we are building and some decor for our wedding!

June 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd make vinyl labels for my pantry

June 6, 2013 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Balloon shapes from the movie UP for church camp this summer!

June 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Alex Williams said...

I would love to make my own shirts and labels for the pantry!

June 7, 2013 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger schaurer's said...

I would love to add this to my craft room!

June 7, 2013 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Gisela said...

I would love to make party decoration

June 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Karen Propes said...

I would make some t-shirts for our family,especially my Granddaughter. Thanks for this fabulous giveaway. I've been wanting one of these for a long time.
ncjeepster@aol.com

June 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Becky N. said...

pillows with the adhesive vinyl for decoration

June 8, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'd make some wall decals for my daughter's rooms and label everything that I've been meaning to label for years.

June 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would make my son a 1 in 133 t-shirt because he has celiac.

June 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Ramona G. said...

I'd use it to liven up all the baby gifts I love to make!

June 9, 2013 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home