Smashed Peas and Carrots

Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful November

We started off our November with a bang this year by spending a few moments each day writing down what we are thankful for in our lives. I like the idea of taking a little time to do this since it gears us up for Thanksgiving at the end of the month and then will hopefully carry over into December too. I really want my kids to think of others especially during this time of the year when it is so easy to get carried away by all the things we want.


And although we like to do as many Random Acts of Kindness we can fit in each December (see here some things we did last year) I thought it might be fun to do one Random Act of Kindness each day in November too to up that Thankful factor!

We've been having fun creating in my studio. It's been so fun to see the lists of ideas my littles have for spreading kindness, I love how their little brains work!

There are just so many ways to spread kindness and joy.


I'll share a few of the things we do throughout the month, it's always fun to see what others do, right?

And, if you have time you should spread some kindness too! It would be so fun to get a whole bunch of people participating!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO,

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the acts of kindness you all do.

November 4, 2013 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Happy Home Fairy said...

I always love the ideas you share about blessing others. We will be doing Thanksgiving RAKs this month as well! Here are a few of the ideas we came up with... http://happyhomefairy.com/2013/11/05/thanksgiving-raks/ Happy Thanksgiving!!

November 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Thanks Debbie! We are so excited to bless others!

November 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Aww, thank you! I cannot wait to see what you came up with too....RAOK are so fun!!!!

November 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home