Smashed Peas and Carrots

Monday, September 19, 2011

Children at Play...Fabric GIVEAWAY!!

Did you win the AppleCores Giveaway?  Click Here to find out!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  We sure did.  Apple orchard fun was had...apple cider was enjoyed...and apples were picked and consumed, especially when dipped in caramel, Mmm yummy in my tummy!  

So, I was looking through my studio/workspace/whoarewekiddingdiningroom this weekend trying to work on orders and some other goodies when I thought to myself, 'holy crap I have a lot of fabric in here!"  So if it's cool with you, I'm going to take a wee break from some of my awesome sponsored giveaways so that I can do my very own giveaway, cause it's just so fun to share!  Since I love, love, love the Children at Play line I thought that maybe you might love it too?  Or at least you could win a few yards of it and then I could turn you on to the adorableness that is this fabric line!

I'll give away TWO yards of fabric of the winner's choice from my personal (read: ridiculous) stash, *ahem* can we say fabric addict!

Here's what's up for grabs:


The Boy Prints:

1.  Red Rockets
2.  Navy Dot to Dot
3.  On the Go in Coral
4.  Coral Dot to Dot
5.  Green Racer Stripes
6.  Blue Rockets
7.  Blue Dot to Dot
8.  Blue Racer Stripes



The Girly Prints:

1.  Pink Wallpaper Flowers
2.  Lilac Dot to Dot
3.  Aqua Balloons
4.  Turquoise Just Stay Little
5.  Pink Dot to Dot
6.  Aqua Dot to Dot

Ahhh, pretties...who's in love now?
Okay, so the winner will get to choose any TWO yards of fabric they desire cut right from the bolt!!  This could be two yards of one particular fabric, a yard each of two fabrics or 4 half yards from four different fabrics...you get it, right!  Mix and match my friends, it's all your choice!

Here's how you can enter:  
(Remember up to four entries per person, just leave a separate comment per entry please!)

1.  Just leave a comment and tell me which fabric(s) you would like if you won!  
2.  Become an official follower of my blog...that means click that little 'follow' button on the upper left side of my blog up there, ya see it yet?  Then just leave me a comment saying you did!!  If you are already a follower just let me know in a comment and thanks dude!

3.  Become a fan of the Smashed Peas and Carrots Facebook page.  All you have to do is click the 'like' button at the top of my Facebook page HERE.  Leave another comment saying you did or you already are one!!

4.  And for one more chance to win:  Follow me on Twitter by clicking HERE...it's really the most random 140-character or less musings from yours truly.  Come back and leave yet another comment.  If you already do just leave a comment saying so...you are awesome!


I'll choose a winner this Saturday morning, Sept 24!!

Good Luck Friends!

XOXO,

Labels: ,

431 Comments:

1 – 200 of 431 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Sarah said...

wow so fun! they are all great, but I love on the go in coral, blue rockets, just stay little and aqua balloons.

September 19, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am a follower :)

September 19, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger kmk576 said...

I've been drooling over the aqua balloons-would love to win this! I also like the pink wallpaper flowers.

kmk576(at)hotmail(dot)com

September 19, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Teresa @ Aurea's Kitchen said...

Hi:
I am from Spain. I don´t know if i could participate but by the way I choose four half yards
The boy print number 7 and from the girls print I choose #1, #4 and #5

Kisses

September 19, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger kmk576 said...

Am already a follower of your blog!

kmk576(at)hotmail(dot)com

September 19, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger kmk576 said...

Already a fan on Facebook :)

kmk576(at)hotmail(dot)com

September 19, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Teresa @ Aurea's Kitchen said...

Hi again
I am a follower

Kisses

September 19, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Teresa @ Aurea's Kitchen said...

;)
And now i am following you on Facebook

Cheers

September 19, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

i love the little balloon fabric and the polka dots! :0)
katarina (dot) semkiu (at) gmail (dot) com

September 19, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I ADORE those fabrics! My favorite boy one is the orange bikes- I have a 3 year old who LOVES orange! And I love all the girls but probably the pink flowers is my favorite (or the balloon one.

September 19, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm a follower!

September 19, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

"liked" you on facebook!

September 19, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I would choose Boy print 6 and 7 if I won

September 19, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Mommarock said...

I your blog follower :)

September 19, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I love the red and blue rockets!

September 19, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I really like the girls fabric. I hope I win!

September 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I'm a follower!

September 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I'm a fan of your Facebook page

September 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Sharalee Roberts said...

I follow you blog on Facebook and twitter and I LOVE the navy dot to dot!!

September 19, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the coral dot to dot!

September 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been A follower of your blog!

September 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Rebecca (RivkaBelle) said...

Oh man, those fabrics are too, too awesome! Hmm...how to pick, how to pick...

I'd *definitely* want some of the Navy Dot to Dot, but then I'd have to decide how to split up the whole 2 yards...

GREAT giveaway!!! :oD

September 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Rebecca (RivkaBelle) said...

I'm already a GFC follower! (RivkaBelle)

September 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Rebecca (RivkaBelle) said...

I'm a fan on fb (RebeccaMFleming)

:o)

September 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Rebecca (RivkaBelle) said...

And I now follow you on twitter (@RivkaBelle)!

September 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Oh so excited! I'm expecting my first grandchild - a boy!! Hard to decide which fabulous design, but I'm really liking #5 and #6!!

September 19, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Desi @ Wee Share said...

What a generous giveaway! I would pick "3" from the girls and "3" from the boys

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger lafondsi said...

I love #3 and #6 in the boy prints and #3 in the girl prints. Always looking for more great fabric to make projects I don't have time for! haha!!

September 19, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger lafondsi said...

I'm a follower of your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger lafondsi said...

I like on FB as well.

September 19, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Meagan R said...

I would pick 1 yard of girly #4 and 1/2 yard each of boy #3 & 6

September 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Desi @ Wee Share said...

follow your blog

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Desi @ Wee Share said...

FB fan- Desiree Glaze

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Anabella said...

I love nº 2 and 5 (and the others too!!!!!!)

September 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Desi @ Wee Share said...

twitter follower- WeeShare

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Anabella said...

I already follow your blog!!

September 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Meagan R said...

I follow your blog via GFC!

September 19, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Meagan R said...

I am a FB Fan!

September 19, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Meagan R said...

I follow you on twitter (MS Riehl)

September 19, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Anabella said...

I follow your facebook (A. Solano)

September 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Anabella said...

And I follow you on twitter (anayasm)

September 19, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I love your blog and I would like Boys 1. Red Rockets 2. Navy Dot to Dot

September 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I would choose #1 and #4 of the girly prints if I won.

September 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I'm a follower of your blog...

September 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger ahsanders01 said...

I "like" your Facebook page!

September 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger The Nat Nat said...

I just found your blog last week and immediately became a follower. You have such great ideas, and I am amazed by all that you do! I am just getting back into sewing after a ten year hiatus, and I hope that I win so that I can make an adorable little dress!

September 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I already "like" you on Facebook!

September 19, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I absolutely would love to win either the red rockets or the blue rockets!

September 19, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Oh my, love the wallpaper flowers, but the balloons are so cute, too!

sumossweetstuff@gmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm a follower!

sumossweetstuff@gmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Like you on facebook.

sumossweetstuff@gmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I already follow your blog and LOVE it!

September 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

And I follow on twitter - love your 'random musings'. :) (And miss our emails!)

sumossweetstuff@gmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I am now a blog follower via Google.
(assistantcoach)

September 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

I also like you on facebook!

September 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Smith said...

Oh my goodness! I just realized I was not following you on twitter! What is wrong with me??? I am now :-)

September 19, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Katerina said...

Hi - oh, how lovely .. if I won I would like 1 yard "1. Pink Wallpaper Flowers" and 1 yard of "4. Turquoise Just Stay Little" ... your facebook page was already in my favorites (since I loved your little girly dresses on etsy a lot)... so lucky since otherwise I wouldn't have known about this :-) ... will complete all other tasks as required :-) :-)

Thanks for such fun competitions!

September 19, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Katerina said...

I am now an official follower of your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger mjb said...

Hi:) thanks for the giveaway! I would pick from the girls fabric, Love this fabric:)

September 19, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Katerina said...

I just clicked "like" you on facebook.

September 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger mjb said...

I follow your blog! Great blog, enjoy reading it a bunch :)

September 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger mjb said...

Liked you on Facebook!

September 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Id love the "pink wallpaper flowers" and "just stay little".

September 19, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'd probably select a yard of each: Aqua Balloons and Aqua Dot to Dot

September 19, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Randee said...

I like the navy polka dot and the balloon fabrics

September 19, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Randee said...

I'm also a fan on FB!

September 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm a fan so Facebook

September 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I already follow your blog

September 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Since I'm in an orange & blue phase - I would choose fabrics 4, 5, 7 & 8 :)

September 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

And I already follow you on FB

September 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Katerina said...

ok, Twitter done too and following.

September 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

I would definitely choose from the boy ones - but I don't know which ones all - are very cute!

September 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Pix said...

The bikes!! And also the orange/blue stripe is super adorable.

September 19, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Pix said...

Of course I follow you on FB!

September 19, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Schwartz said...

Girls Fabric 1 & 5 Is Cute!

September 19, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I love children at play and have been dying to get some. My favorite fabric is the girls #1 and #4.

September 19, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Pix said...

And subscribe to your blog!

September 19, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I follow your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Schwartz said...

I'm also a blog follower :)

September 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would choose #4 and #5 of the girls line.

September 19, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

I am already a follower of your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger erika solidum said...

Already a twitter follower! :)

September 19, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger erika solidum said...

Girly prints #4&5. :)

September 19, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

Oh my, what amazing fabric! And you are soo generous to share (I don't know if I could lol) I LOVE the Navy Dot to Dot and the On the Go in Coral and in the girl fabric the Pink Wallpaper Flowers and Aqua Balloons.
Thanks for sharing!!

September 19, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

I am already a follower of your blog-big fan!!

September 19, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Lara Petch said...

I appreciate all the FB updates, follow you there as well!

September 19, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a new grandson that doesn't have a quilt yet. The boys 3, 4, 5, and 6 (1/2 yd of each) would be a great start!

September 19, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love on the go corral and aqua balloons. thanks
lbroadstreet@tds.net

September 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a follower.
lbroadstreet@tds.net

September 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow on FB
lbroadstreet@tds.net

September 19, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Christine @ Live to Learn said...

I Would love the boy fabrics in number 4 and 6. We're expecting our 4 th son and he doesn't have a baby quilt yet! I need to e started soon.

September 19, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger kristinorth said...

I love them all, but I think I would choose the boy fabrics 3, 4, 6 & 8. Thanks so much for a chance to win!

September 19, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Vanessa at Rescued Goods said...

One yard each of #3 and #3-both super cute! Love the chance! Happy Monday to you!

September 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger kristinorth said...

I am an official follower!

September 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Vanessa at Rescued Goods said...

And I am totally a loyal follower!

September 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Christine @ Live to Learn said...

I am a follower of your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger kristinorth said...

I am a FB fan!

September 19, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger kristinorth said...

I follow you on Twitter!

September 19, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger DebZorn said...

I would choose the Wallpaper Flowers and the Just Stay Little, then I would make something adorable for my 3yo granddaughter. (I have been following your blog and now I follow you on FB and Twitter.)
Thanks for the opportunity to win.

September 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Emily. said...

I love the Aqua Balloons...and the rest of them too. Oh the choices! ;)

ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

September 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Emily. said...

I'm a follower.

ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

September 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Mands said...

OH OH This is one of my favorite lines EVER. I would choose Just Stay Little and Balloons!

September 19, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Emily. said...

I follow you on fb.

ecisley(at)comcast(dot)net

September 19, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Mands said...

I follow your blog!!

mandy(dot)ueda(at)gmail(dot)com

September 19, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Mands said...

I follow you on FB!!

mandy(dot)ueda(at)gmail(dot)com

September 19, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?! Ar eyou kidding me?
My littl eman would be adorable in pants made with Coral on the go and navy dot to dot pants!
ljohnsey@sprint.blackberry.net

September 19, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

I love the just stay little girls with balloons......sew darn cute!!!!

September 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

I am a follower....of course. It is SEW much fun!!!

September 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

These fabrics are fabulous! I just LOVE the boy prints 3, 6, 7, & 8!

September 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I am a new follower of your awesome blog!

September 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

And I liked you on facebook too!

September 19, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already follow your wonderful blog.

September 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Like you on FB
ljohnsey@sprint.blackberry.net

September 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already floow your fabulous blog!
ljohnsey@sprint.blackberry.net

September 19, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Brenna said...

I love the Red Rocket fabric for my 1 year old son.

September 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Brenna said...

I am a blog follower.

September 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I am a blog follower!!

September 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I am a fan on facebook!

September 19, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I would loooooove the "Aqua Ballons" and Turquoise "Just stay little" !!!

September 19, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger justjenn said...

Oh goodness! I love the boy fabric #2 and #5. I love the girl fabric #1 and #2.

September 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger justjenn said...

I'm a follower of your blog already.

September 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger justjenn said...

I follow you on Facebook already. :)

September 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger justjenn said...

And I also follow you on Twitter. Yay me!

September 19, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Those fabrics are gorgeous! I would probably choose 1 and 4 of the girls fabrics if I won to make something for my 14 month old! :)

September 19, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I am already a blog follower!

September 19, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I am already a follower on facebook!

September 19, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Ashlea Walton said...

I am following you on Twitter :)

September 19, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I'm a loyal follower! :)

September 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

...and I like you on Facebook!...

September 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I am a follower!!
Just love the dots, bikes and balloons.
So fun for a fab junkie.

September 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

...and here I am just leaving a comment! I love the balloons and the orange bikes!! Happy Monday everyone!

September 19, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Me and My Pink Mixer said...

Sp pretty! I would choose the aqua and lilac dot to dot prints.

September 19, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Alyssa H said...

I follow!!

September 19, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Alyssa H said...

I would choose a yard each of the girly polka dots for my lovely nieces!

September 19, 2011 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey! I would get some aqua and blue dots, and some pink wallpaper and then some just stay little to complete the group. I just love it all. I have the just say little embroidery pattern, so it would all work together just great!!

September 19, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I am one of your blog followers!

September 19, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I like your FB page.

September 19, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm a twitter follower.

September 19, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Blue Bohemian said...

I Follow you here! : )

September 19, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Blue Bohemian said...

I follow you on facebook : )

September 19, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Blue Bohemian said...

I follow you on twitter ; )

September 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Blue Bohemian said...

all the fabrics are so sweet! I would use the girls 1, 5 & 6. they're all so great! thanks for the giveaway : )

September 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love On the Go in Coral and the Blue Racer Stripes. So cute!

September 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I follow your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have already been drooling over this fabric. Thanks for the chance to win some! One yard of Blue Racer Stripes and a half yard each of On the Go in Coral and Blue Rockets.

Leigh Ann
lacthompson (at) gmail
(Don't know why I am having trouble today linking to my account)

September 19, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I already subscribe to your posts (and love them). Thanks!
One yard of Blue Racer Stripes and a half yard each of On the Go in Coral and Blue Rockets.

Leigh Ann
lacthompson (at) gmail
(Don't know why I am having trouble today linking to my account)

September 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Mama Pickles said...

I would love the red rockets, blue rockets and the orange bicycles!

September 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Mama Pickles said...

I follow your blog!

September 19, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Mama Pickles said...

I am a Facebook fan too.

September 19, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Hollie said...

Hmm...I have so many ideas running through my head as I look at these. Plus, I have a 2 year old chiming in. I would go with Aqua Balloons (1yd), Blue Rockets (1/2 yd) and Blue Racer Strips (1/2 yd). Thanks for sharing your extra fabrics! hedwards25 at yahoo dot com

September 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I'd choose a yard each of the Girlie #'s 1 and 4!

September 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I follow you via Google Reader.

September 19, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Grandma G said...

I'm already a Facebook fan.

September 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following you via blogger!

September 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would choose the navy and blue dots fabric for boys! :)

September 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

The On the Go, the green strip or the blue rockets. I have a hard time finding cute little boy fabric!

September 19, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger twrightgirl said...

I love the girls line of fabrics. would be a tough choice for my girls!
twrightgirl at hotmail.com

September 19, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Already a follower of your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I already like Smashed Peas on Facebook. (tiffnyleeannelasiterfoster)

September 19, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

If I won I'd love to get 24" of each: Red Rockets, Navy Dot to Dot, and Green Racer stripes.

They look so awesome together. I love them!

September 19, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm a follower of your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I like you on Facebook!

September 19, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Christine M. said...

I would have to go with the boy's line. Thanks for the chance to win some of this great fabric.

September 19, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Christine M. said...

I like you on Facebook.

September 19, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger The Running Mama said...

these fabrics are so cute! one of these days i really need to learn how to sew!

September 19, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like On the Go in Coral!

veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

September 19, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following your blog!


veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

September 19, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fan on Facebook


veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

September 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following you on Facebook


veganvigilante_bethechange@yahoo.com

September 19, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Ariella said...

I like #2, 4 & 8

September 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Ariella said...

I follow your blog

September 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Ilove the fabric and I would love the Turquoise Just Stay Little Fabric.

September 19, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

I am a follower of your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

I also liked on FB.

September 19, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I know they are listed as "boy" prints, and my one boy is too old to want mom sewing for him, but I would want 1/2 yard of boy prints 3, 4, 7, & 8 to sew up something for my youngest girl.

September 19, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I'm a blog follower (or stalker is more like it)

September 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I like you on Facebook

September 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I follow you on twitter

September 19, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I love aqua balloons and on the go in coral.

September 19, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I follow your blog.

September 19, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I like you on facebook.

September 19, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger paixmaker said...

Oh Man, I love the Aqua balloons! So Perfect! I'd definitely choose 2 yards of that!!

3. Aqua Balloons

How Fun!

September 19, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger LauraH said...

I follow your blog-it's great! Thanks for the giveaway!

September 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Mini MNM's said...

I would love the Red Rockets, On the Go in Coral,
Green Racer Stripes, and Blue Rockets. Thank yo uso much for the giveaway!

September 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Mini MNM's said...

I am already a follower ( and BTW, I made your No-Bake Energy bites today as a treat here at work and they were gone so fast!)

September 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger boomie said...

I'll take my chance on the green & blue racer stripes!

September 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger boomie said...

... and I'm a follower!

September 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Kacey said...

I'd pick some Dot to Dot in several colors, for sure!

September 19, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Kacey said...

And I'm a follower!

September 19, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I love the red rocket fabric, navy polka-dot, Aqua Balloons and the pink polka-dot fabric.I have been eyeballing them for awhile on Etsy.

September 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

I just love the Aqua balloons, Navy dot to dot, pink dot to dot and the blue rockets. That would be my pick. Thank you so much for such a cool give away.

September 19, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

Im a facebook fan too.

marcz001@yahoo.com

September 19, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Nicole Gagnon said...

I follow your blog too

marcz001@yahoo.com

September 19, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Love all the polka dots!

September 19, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger flygirl07 said...

I'd love a yard of navy dot to dot and coral dot to dot... I love dots!

mjwebhome (at) yahoo (dot) com

September 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger flygirl07 said...

I am already a follower of your blog.

mjwebhome (at) yahoo (dot) com

September 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger flygirl07 said...

I follow you on facebook already!

mjwebhome (at) yahoo (d0t) com

September 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

If I won, I would love any of the polka dots! I don't have many in my stash and they work so well as blenders.

Thanks for the chance!
Sandy A

September 19, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

I already follow your blog!
Sandy A

September 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

And I already "follow" you on Facebook (and no, I am NOT a stalker!) LOL

Sandy A

September 19, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
1 – 200 of 431 Newer› Newest»

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home