Smashed Peas and Carrots

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sponsored Giveaway: Shaklee Get Clean Household Mini Kit

**This giveaway is now closed! See below for the winner!**
Happy Earth Day Everyone!

So to get you even more excited about Earth Day today how about a sweet earth-friendly cleaner giveaway from Shaklee?  I gotta tell you I just love Shaklee, it's a great company with some great healthy living products. If you have never used a Shaklee product well, get excited people cause they are awesome! The company works to bring safe and earth-friendly cleaning products to the masses.  I've been using Shaklee for years, since Noah was a baby...it's great if you have kids or pets since all the cleaning products are non-toxic AND they really work!!  My newest blog sponsor, Theresa, a Shaklee representative from Total Wellness, shares more here:
"I help people do good things for the planet and their homes.   I believe that cleaning the house shouldn't involve dirtying the earth.
Your home should be the safest place in the whole world.   With this Shaklee Get Clean giveaway, YOU can do good things for our planet too." 
Here are a few of my favorite Shaklee products above. The Basic H2 is Ah-mazing...truly.  This product alone is equivalent to 5,824 bottle of windex...whaaat?  Yup, it's true!  Depending on the strength you use, Basic H2 can be a window cleaner, an all-purpose cleaner, or a degreaser.  This is what we used to take down our wallpaper last summer too.  It worked like a charm and we didn't even have to score the paper, bonus! It also works great in the laundry room as a stain remover, you don't know how many other stain removers I would buy trying to get mud stains or food stains out of clothes before finding this stuff. It took out stains from things that had gone through the wash 3-4 times with other stain removers...I was so excited to find it!!!

I also love the Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Wipes...great for quickly cleaning my counters, furniture, or the mirrors (and it leaves a total streak-free shine to boot!)

Today Total Wellness is giving away ONE Shaklee Get Clean Household Mini Kit to ONE of you, my lucky readers!  This includes everything pictured above (and below).  A container of the Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Wipes, a container of the Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, a bottle of the Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, and a container of Scour Off (works awesome on ovens!)

You will also get, 3 spray bottles for you to mix the Basic H2 into different quantities of water to get a Window Cleaner, an All-Purpose cleaner, and a Degreaser. Basically everything you need to get started cleaning your house the in a more planet-friendly, non-toxic way...yippee!

If you'd like to win this super awesome giveaway of the Shaklee Get Clean Household Mini Kit from Total Wellness just CLICK HERE or enter via the Rafflecopter widget below!

**The winner is...


a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck!

XOXO,

Labels:

37 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I do try to use non-toxic cleaners, vinegar and baking soda are my friends. I would love to try Shaklee's Scour Off for my glass topped stove.

April 22, 2013 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

Thanks for the chance to win! I love Shaklee's products and have used the Basic H2 for about 5 years since I discovered it after having my first baby. Love that it is so safe to use! Would love to try some other products as well! -Jennie

April 22, 2013 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do use non-toxic cleaners at home. Vinegar, baking soda and Seventh Generation. I haven't tried Shaklee. Thanks for hosting the give-away.

April 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I most definitely use non-toxic cleansers and detergents in my home. We are a chemically sensitive family and this is a must! Thank you!

April 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over the last two years we've been slowly switching to an all-natural household. Shaklee has been on my radar for a while now after a friend highly recommended them. I'd love to win!

April 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I've been using some Shaklee products and good old vinegar.

April 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I try, but more often than not, I grab whatever is cheapest :c(

April 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger charissa said...

yes, usually ones found on pintrest

April 22, 2013 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Pick me! I'd LOVE to try this!!!

April 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

We do try to use natural products in our household and have experimented with making our own, but sometimes the cleaning power isn't there with the homemade versions. Thanks!

April 22, 2013 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Heidi Reads... said...

I use the Melaleuca non-toxic cleaners, but my sister uses Shaklee. I'd love to give them a try!

April 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Angelina C. said...

I've been using the Melaleuca cleaners for years, but I would love to try the Shaklee cleaners.

April 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would like to try, we do not use friendly at the moment but considering it.

April 22, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I try to use non-toxic whenever I can. If I make homemade lemonade, I keep the lemon halves that I have squeezed, turn them inside out and use them to clean the kitchen!

April 22, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger T said...

Would love to try it. Love your blog.

April 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

I am just in the works of converting to non toxic, would love to try this!!

April 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, we use non-toxic cleaners in our home, and have for about the past 10 years. We use Shaklee and also vinegar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, lemons, etc.

April 22, 2013 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Jessim said...

I'd like to use more, but for the most part, I don't really think about it.

April 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we use some non-toxic cleaners. I haven't heard of Shaklee. I would love to win to try them out!

April 22, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been hearing how good non-toxic cleaners are and have been slowly making the switch. Would love to win this set!! Thank you!

April 22, 2013 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger B said...

Yes. :)

April 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Shannon Merriam said...

Yes! I use vinegar for everything. I also make my own laundry soap.

April 22, 2013 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

not specifically. I more than anything go for the cheapest route. Seriously. Value brand, free with coupons, that kind of thing. But --for free!-- I would LOVE to try this eco-friendly cleaner! I hope I win!

April 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger mattyanddeidre said...

I used shaklee products when I was younger, I didn't know they were still around. We used their stuff for everything. I would love to start using them again!!

April 22, 2013 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger annemarie said...

Yes, I am a vinegar and baking soda girl.

April 22, 2013 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger sayer13 said...

Yessiree, I definitely try to use non-toxic cleaners in my home. I've tried the Basic H2, but nothing else. I would love to win this give-a-way!

April 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Christina V said...

I definitely do. Either Method or just plain water and vinegar!

April 22, 2013 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to learn how to use the basics...water, vinegar, baking soda, etc!
Jennifer R.

April 23, 2013 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I just watched Chemerical (think that's how it is spelled) and working on getting rid of all my cleaning chemicals. This would help.

April 23, 2013 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Madame Doudou said...

Yes I try to use non-toxic products to clean around the house like vinegar and I would love to try Shaklee!! Thanks for the chance, Susie.

April 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Rebeckah Austin said...

I have not but a lot of my friends are so I might give it a try to :)

April 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger kate said...

I try to use baking soda and vinegar whenever possible. I hate the smell of chemicals.

April 23, 2013 at 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every since I have had children. I have become more conscious. I'm using greener products!

April 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By. Lisa P

April 24, 2013 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger mpierce said...

I have a lot of "green" cleaners. We're in a tiny basement apartment right now. Once we get into a home of our own, I have plans for making our own laundry soap and a few things. I'm trying to be more friendly to the environment.
Great giveaway!
Thanks!

April 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Cristen said...

I also use non-toxic cleaners but have not yet tried Shaklee! :)

April 26, 2013 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to use non toxic cleaners but to be honest I look at the labels and become intimidated. I'm also very aware that some companies use clever wording and packaging to make it appear that their products are environmentally friendly when they are not.
I'd love to try Shaklee!

April 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave your email or make sure your profile is linked to your email so that I have a way to reply back to you! Thanks again and you're awesome!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home